Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 60 reviews
on February 26, 2013
This is one of the few products that delivers on its claims. It never dries or reddens the skin yet it takes off the dead tissue and leaves my face smooth and refreshed looking.
on September 24, 2012
I love this product! After about a minute of massaging the gel onto my face, the dead layers of skin started to peel off and I was left with softer, smoother skin that I've had in many years. Being over 60, anything that produces a result like this is going to stay on my cleansing regimine as long as I can find the product.
on February 17, 2012
I always wanted to try Dead sea products, but the high pricetag and the overwhelming amount of brands and their "promises" kept me a bit sceptical.However,with these great prices on Amazon, i decided to do some research and chose the Deep Sea Cosmetics brand. The shipping was extremely fast, the packaging looks very profesional, luxurious and classy and it really works! This brand do indeed contain Dead sea minerals, I've been only using them for 2 weeks and already I'm seeing and feeling improvements. I have sensitive skin and will normally react to additives, perfumes and aggresive chemical ingredients, but not with these products! I will continue using them, even at normal price, as you only need a little bit to use every time. 5 stars for me!
on December 20, 2012
best product ever!!!!! would recommend to anyone who is wanting to renew there skin..product smells great and leaves the skin feeling anew...A+++++++
on March 5, 2012
Good product! it was exactly the same as the ones in the booths but much more affordable! It was actually the same size , I was pretty surprised it was for that price! good price!
on March 8, 2014
this is a great product for the cost. I like the way that it makes your face feel.I recommend it to anyone.
on February 2, 2011
This is a wonderful product. It has helped my face tremendously. I have a nicer complexion and my face is much smoother and clearer.DEEP SEA COSMETICS FACIAL PEELING GEL - DEAD SEA
on September 10, 2013
I have used this item in the past. the item that was sent to me has clearly evaporated or has been used. Gel isn't dry and that is what was sent to me. A clear dry gel!. I will never order from this seller again. They refuse to take the product back and responded to my e-mail after I sent a second e-mail YES I HATE IT!
on March 7, 2010
It works really well. I doesn't burn or break me out at all. Very soft. My last bottle lasted a few months. You don't need to use it everyday. Just about once a week. I really takes off that dead skin!
on May 20, 2012
I bought this for my grandmother thinking it would even remotely worth is price, but I was wrong. This does not work at all.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.