- 81% Polyamide, 19% Spandex
- X-shape back reinforcement for back support and correct posture
- Front hook and eye closure for convenient wear
- Three possible positions adjustable straps
- Wirefree, non-padded soft cups
- High and wide contour for excellent coverage
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A Supprot Bra Can Improve Your Posture
Excellent Back Support
The back of this piece is specially designed with an X-shaped back structure which offers better backing support, it improves your posture by pulling your shoulder back slightly instead of slouching forward. This back support bra can also help relieve shoulder and neck pain.
Stretchy Smooth Cups
Stretchy thin cups cushioned against the skin comfortably, providing a natural shape without squashing. The design of low cut coverage and smooth look can meet the needs of different outfits. 6 rows of hook & eyes help you to find the perfect fit and put on it conveniently.
Wide Adjustable Straps
Wide stretchy straps with adjustable hooks and eyes prevent slipping off, offer you needed support and stability.
- Package Dimensions : 7.7 x 5.7 x 1.3 inches; 3.2 Ounces
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : March 1, 2017
- ASIN : B00GHIS3Y4
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have been having back/neck issues for months and shoulder issues for years. I know part of this is being hunched over a computer for work and school for a vast majority of the past 20 years. The neck issue became bad enough that I'm in PT (because insurance won't do an MRI without 6 weeks of PT--thanks insurance jerks) for it.
In an attempt to do some home therapy, I purchased special pillows, do my stretches and decided that a bra that might help me keep my posture in appropriately in place might be a good idea.
Well, it was (thus far). This bra is surprisingly comfortable, but I can feel it putting enough pressure on specific areas around my shoulders to pull them back slightly instead of slouching forward. And it's a miracle for me to say this because I'm a whip the bra off as soon as I'm in the door kind of woman. Hopefully it will hold up to it's first day test, washing, etc.!
After a few months , these bras are still great. Have held up well under washings, sweaty workouts, and daily wear. And I'd like to think they've played a small part in my neck and shoulders having less pain! Bumped to five 🌟!
This one runs a little small I'm normally a 38 d but after reading the reviews I decided to go for a 40 and it was perfect size. The fabric was nice to the touch and felt good on my skin.
After 2 hours of wearing it I noticed that it wasn't holding up.it felt like a regular sports bra. I was slouching like normal. The Leonisa one I couldn't slouch it was uncomfortable.
Compared to the Leonisa I could not tell that it was helping my posture or giving me back support.
Even though the Leonisa is more expensive I would have to go with them for support.
My exact size is unavailable. The band and cup in 36D is the very best alternative for 32DDD's.
Fits like a glove especially with multi-adjustable options.
Sizing is complex and I was professionally sized to the original brand once sold on this listing by Leonisa by this same seller which is now officially a China knock-Off.
Now fast toward to 2019 Leonisa is now available Direct and now on Amazon. Well worth the cost as their line is mainly post-op bras/garments to everyday and this is why I love the original bras I ordered in 2015-2016:
My favorite favorite compression bra.
The back support is great.
Actually looks better than any Victoria's Secret bra under my clothes.
Like it so much- own duplicates of every color in 36D- wear beige the most.
Wish it wasn't bulky (straps), but it is a major component to the support and comfort of the bra.
All in all, I highly recommend it. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
This is the bra Top US Surgeon Doctor Hochstein from Miami Housewives uses for compression and recovery.
This listing is going to have original buyers like I confused since it’s the same seller with minimal changes to the listing confused as they were selling Authentic Leonisa made in Columbia.
It’s a total switch and bait when I compare my original purchases.
WHAT TO EXPECT 2019:
• Made in China not the Made in Columbia bra I originally bought with authentic interior tags and now rebranded with no brand tag inside just a store tag with this Seller’s name unlike before.
• Material is completely different and not breathable.
• Stitching is now extremely ITCHY and had to rip it off after 2 hours as I just could not take it.
• Sizing is slightly bigger AND not on point.
• Now has spandex taking away from compression and SUPPORT dramatically. Much like a rubber band.
• Has padding in the shoulder straps. The original is amazingly comfortable and I personally don’t want shoulder pads.
• I highly recommend the Authentic Leonisa wihich I will be adding to my One List ‘Best of Amazon’.
• Super disappointing especially if you have tried the original.
• Don’t forget to hand wash this knock-off.
• Will be returning ASAP
• My original Leonisa Bra orders are high quality and has well lasted the test of time. I was excited to see new colors and thought “what the heck I love this bra”... Instead I received 3 somewhat convincing knock-off’s that Do Not compare nor stack up to the original orders I placed especially in-regards to:
COMFORT, SUPPORT, COMPRESSION, and SHAPE that gives perfect cleavage that doesn’t need to now be this low cut.
• The seller has used misleading reviews for a once authentic product and now will receive appropriate rating for not properly making a new listing and misleading original buyers. Tisk Tisk.
Someone will love this especially if they have NOT tried the Superior original, but if you HAVE or think you are buying the same bra — YOU are not and will the realize it’s not the authentic real deal but now a bait and switch China knock-off which is NOTHING like the far SUPERIOR original bra.
I was super excited to see new colors.
I ordered 3 pink and liked that the color was a much softer pink (is is the best thing I can say).
The stock photo color is inaccurate.
Upon receipt in 2019 something seemed odd and grabbed my original orders for 2 sellers offering the brand I put into search.
• Good bye once Honest Seller turned naughty aka opportunistic and greedy taking the credit and keeping it from the original.
• Itchy, unsupportive, poor quality materials, HOT, added shoulder pads? Seriously?
• Also, not true to original size as it runs bigger (I had to adjust several times to lay flat in Updated Photo).
• Also, for Not making a new listing keeping positive reviews for a completely superior bra by Leonisa used by top celebrity surgeons.
That is just plain misleading and not to mention caused a skin allergy just like I am experiencing right now still after several hour after wearing for approximately 2 hours.
I feel for any original buyer that presses “order again” especially if it is for post-op purposes.
One-Star Stands 2019
Check out original authentic bra and coverage compared to the China switch.
The beige bra Columbia is well known to have the most sophisticated under garments for women especially post-op, sliming waist trainers to everyday and LUXE lingerie.
It’s all up to you, Darling.
Top reviews from other countries
I did note the comments about size and, although I would normally be a 32f, I ordered 34dd, which is just right.
My advice would be - Go on, give it a try. You know you're worth it!
Would definitely recommend
Pros: the back is superb, very comfortable and soft overall. Cons: a) it feels like it was made for having wires and padding. The cups fabric has a lot of elasticity, in other words it allows gravity to do its job no matter how tight you ll adjust it ( i have it very tight and its very uncomfortable on my armpits and shoulders )and b) there must be a trick to button up the last hook without having all the inbetween unhooked....such a pain! It looks like it needs extra reinforcement on the front closure or a better design so that the hooks will touch the cleavage instead of being on the air . Having said that, this effect would be the result of a smaller cup but it doesnt look or feel small. Think i ll return it and probably go back to the design i first bought.