|Item Weight||22.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 17 x 21 inches|
|Item model number||048-GM-48260|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
DELLA 048-GM-48260 Dedica Deluxe 15-Bar Pump Espresso Machine, 10 quart, Silver
|Price:||$89.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Great for fast-paced lifestyle, the electric pressure cookers offer a quick, safe and more energy-efficient way for cooking, compared with normal cookware
- Multi-function electric cooker replaces your pressure cooker, slow cooker, food steamer, rice cooker, saute pan, Soup maker and yogurt maker
- Reduce time spent in the kitchen preparing meals with the help of this 10-quart electric pressure cooker-it cuts cooking times up to 70-percent when compared to traditional stovetop cooking methods
- The unit traps steam inside, which builds up pressure to create hotter temperatures, and its tight seal locks in heat
- LED display with digital touch-pad control
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Della programmable cooker. It combines the functions of a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker/porridge maker, steamer, saute/browning, yogurt maker and warmer. Using the built-in smart programs (Soup, Meat, Stew, Bean, Poultry, Saute, Steam, Rice, Porridge, Multi grain, Slow Cook, Keep-Warm, Yogurt) your favorite dishes are within the reach of pressing a button. Feature: Fashionable design and reliable safely Simple and easy operation and energy saving machine Great for fast-paced lifestyle, the electric pressure cookers offer a quick, safe and more energy-efficient way for cooking, compared with normal cookware Trapping high pressure steam in the pot, the pressure cooking process cooks food evenly, seals in nutrient and retains -function electric cooker replaces your pressure cooker, slow cooker, food steamer, rice cooker, at; pan, soup maker and yogurt. Automatic keep warm Quiet, easy and no-stress cooking Automatically controlled temperature and pressure Preset time for delaying cooking on-Stick coating inner pot for easy cleaning Dual pressure settings for fast and flexible cooking. Cooking with the high pressure reduces cooking time by up to 70% and the low pressure avoids overcooking delicate fooled Display with Digital Touch-pad Control Specification: Power: 1400WSmart Programs: White rice, brown rice, soup, porridge, multi-grain, fish, beef, meat/poultry, beans and stew Voltage: 120v/60HzCapacity: 10 Quart Timer: Yes Slow Cook: Yes Material: Stainless Steel and Aluminum Water Catcher: Yes Certified: ETL, CSA and Overall Dimension: 15"(W) x 13-1/2"(L) x 15"(H)Package Include: Electric Pressure Cooker Stainless Steel Rack Measuring Cup Spoon Instruction.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
10/19/16: Received the part (free) that I had broken so they did keep there promise on that. Only wished they would have answered my voice message........suggest if you need to, to keep calling till you get a live person. The unit has been working fine since I replaced the thermo-fuse. 1-demert for not answering voice message.
The pressure cooker lasted only 4 months before it broke.I got about 20 uses out of it. The Manufacturer has failed to respond to me about how to replace it. AVOID
In the 24 hours since this arrived, I have made so many things!
I just put ribs in a hour ago with a chipotle sauce. 50 minutes and when I went to grab them with the tongs, the ribs fell apart and the bones slid out.
Earlier today I threw in 3lbs of frozen chicken with some broth and tomatoes sauce. I had shredded red chicken in about 20 minutes. I also made a triple batch of spanish rice. That took 14 mins. Last nights chicken and rice soup was ready in 20 minutes too.
This thing is amazing. I got the 10 quart one and it's the perfect size for my family of 7. It took a few mins to figure out the vent. But I figured it out! Owners manual sucks tho.
Okay so for the vent. It is supposed to be wobbly and loose. Just twist it so the arrow that's on the big handle lines up with the air tight writing. When your done cooking. Use tongs and slowly twist it right or left to allow it to vent. It will almost whistle as it releases steam. When it stops releasing air. You can open it.
To set it. Choose one of the pre sets like Rice. White rice has a 12 min setting. You can adjust that with the + - buttons to increase or decrease the set time. Then hit start. Or hit manual and use the plus and minus to adjust the time. If you need it hotter. Then hit manual, adjust 1x for hi and 2 x for low. Then use the plus and minus buttons to add time. Hit start. Ta da.
If your kid isn't wanting to go on make sure the vent is on the left side. The handle should be pointing towards 10oclock and then twist it counter clockwise.