DELTA Canopies 20'x22' Carport Grey/White - Waterproof Storage Canopy Shed Car Truck Boat Garage - By
|Price:||$935.74 + $324.25 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GREAT QUALITY, HEAVY DUTY
- RUST & CORROSION RESISTANT, WATERPROOF
- GALVANIZED POLES
- Full instructions and care manual included
- All necessary hardware included
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This carport offers great protection. Heavy-duty & waterproof, the commercial grade polyethylene cover protects your car or boat from the worst elements. The double zippered front door and rear door completely enclose the carport. The carport is equipped with 1.69"x 2.76" oval shape galvanized steel frame made to last a lifetime.
• High quality, rust & corrosion resistant galvanized steel framework
• Strong 220 gram/m2 polyethylene cover with UV protection
• Chemically heat-bonded polyethylene cover with enhanced quality weave, rip-stop, waterproof
• Double zippered front door panel and rear door panel
• Ratchet tie-downs tension system
• Steel foot plates
• 12 sturdy legs
Size: 20'(6 meter) x 22'(6.7 meter) x 10.7'(3.2 meter)
Cover & Sidewalls: 220 gram Polyethylene + UV protection
Pole Diameter: 1.69"(main); 1"(supporting)
Door Dimensions: 6'4"H x 15'W
Weight: 547 Pounds
Note: Please make sure that all of your contact information placed with your order is correct. After you make the payment, your order will take 1-2 business days to ship out from our warehouse, and additional 3-10 business days for curbside delivery. We will provide a tracking number for your convenience. If you need to receive the item by a certain date, please contact our company on how to guarantee the delivery of your freight shipment. Once your item arrives in your area, the freight company will contact you to set up a delivery time. You must be present to receive your item. It is very important that you visually inspect the packages for any damage while the driver is present. In the unlikely event of damage, ask the driver to make a note of the damage on the delivery receipt. This will help us process your return or replacement request in a timely manner if need be.