Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on January 6, 2017
Perfect just as described, very fast shipping.
on November 17, 2007
I got this creepy cloth as an addition to my front porch Halloween decorating and it really helped do the trick. I only wish I had ordered a few more. In the product details picture, it looks to be a lot taller. It's plenty wide - lengthwise, but you will probably need more to get a really good creepy look. I draped mine around the brick on our porch near some of my jack-o-lanterns and ghouls and it looked great!
on January 8, 2011
Smaller than i was expecting. It's long but narrow. I thought i would invest in something I can use a few times but it's useless after the first halloween. Fell apart !
on November 22, 2012
While it looks as advertised when you put it up, it has a chemically/oily smell. Also, whatever its made of will get on/in your skin like fiberglass, then itch like crazy. Definitely don't recommend. That said, it did arrive quickly.
on October 23, 2009
You need at least two of these to get good coverage. Looks good though and fast delivery which was very nice.
on December 5, 2010
This would be five stars if not for the price/durability. You can always find this stuff cheaper out in town on November 31st. Its all about planning ahead for Halloween. I do like it though and it added a nice touch to my Haunted House.
44 comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 21, 2012
This arrived with an obvious tag that it was manufactured by a mass-producer of cheap children's party favors (rhymes with oriental fading"). Not worth the money through amazon, that's for sure.
on November 6, 2011
bought a giant spider and placed both of them over my doorway for trick-or-treating. scary enough! I will say that we had some wind and the web (this black cloth) ripped quiet a bit. I wish it had a few strong hooks in it so it was easier to hang and was more durable. I'll find a way to use it again next year since it was so $$$.
on November 23, 2011
In theory, this is a great idea, but the cloth was quite thin and did not stick to the outside wall as advertised. I ended up draping the cloth around the bushes instead. Also, it's definitely one time use. I threw it away after Halloween. I would not buy this again.
on December 23, 2011
I use this and a lot of other things for the theater play I wrote inspired in Halloween. Two years have pass since that, a lot of presentations, a lot of theater festivals, a lot of awards latter and it still works like the first one. My play couldn't be better.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.