Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on July 20, 2015
I have used this product before, but I bought it from dermitage directly. The bottling on this order was not the same as what I had gotten before directly from dermitage. Just one example, the directions on the Instant lifting cream states use one pump twice a day. Well the problem is the instant lifting cream comes in a squeeze tube. The second problem, both of the bottles had already reached their expiration date. Most of all, I have seen zero results from this product. I will not purchase this product again, it was not worth the $59.00 I paid.
on February 28, 2011
I bought this item in January and I've seen the difference. At first I was a little sceptical that it would work, but I went ahead and bought it to try it and found that it does work good. I don't have very many wrinkles on my face but I wanted to start early and found that the few wrinkles that I do have are almost completely unseeable. My opinion on the reviews pertaining to being charge monthly, read the fine print or just shop around and buy it from ebay or from Amazon like I did then you don't have to worry about being charged monthly. But all in all it's a good product and has worked for me.
on December 8, 2011
The product duo works very quickly to produce smoother, younger, firmer skin which has been noticeable by people who see me daily. I really like the product. It's fortunate to find it via a source that does NOT automatically and unwittingly rope you into a monthly shipment plan with a dubious free trial enticement.
on March 9, 2013
I love this product! It helps ageing skin look so much better! I was so happy to find it on Amazon because some of the products were sold out on the Dermitage Site. I have tried so many skin products and this is the one the really makes the difference.
on November 30, 2012
I've used before and especially like to use the tube of Dermitage for applying on face before applying regular base make-up - allows base make-up to glide on effortlessly and smoothly. Product arrived promptly and as advertised. Would recommend to any woman at any age.
on September 4, 2013
I have ordered this from the original website and love it. This seems Ok but all three times I have ordered it, the pump doesn't work on them. They are broken off at the top so you can't pump it out. This one will pump out sometimes...I don't know how I could be unlucky enough to keep getting broken ones?????
on August 17, 2013
This product is truly a skin renewal skin care technique. It is nongreasy, smooths and penetrates immediately, and leaves the skin with a soft glow. Just two small amounts allow me to use it on my face, neck, elbows and knees. It is great for my skin even if it did not prevent aging.
on October 2, 2014
Although I am a man, I spend time outdoors and was looking leathered up well before my time. I tried this on a whim and my friends say I look years younger.
on May 3, 2013
The pumping device was damaged and I can not get to the cream. I have been to request approval to return it but I just keep getting replies on how I should just try to work with it.
on October 6, 2013
It's better than any other product I have tried. I've used it for years and I'm a senior and my skin is awesome.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question