|Item Weight||58 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||30.75 x 20.38 x 30.25 inches|
|Item model number||DWE7490X|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Color||Yellow/Black Table saw|
|Style||28" Rip w/ Folding Stand|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Cutting Diameter||10 Inches|
|Warranty Description||3 year limited manufacturer warranty|
|Assembled Diameter||10 Inches|
DEWALT 10-Inch Portable Table Saw with Scissor Stand (DWE7490X)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||30.75 x 20.38 x 30.25 inches|
|Color||Yellow/Black Table saw|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Weight||58 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Improved air flow
- Provides electronic feedback
- Durable and heavy duty
- Dust Port Diameter 2.5 inches
- Site-Pro modular guarding system allows for tool-free adjustments of guarding components appropriate for each application
- Exclusive telescoping fence delivers 24-1/2-inch rip capacity without sacrificing portability
- Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate
There is a newer model of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
DEWALT Table Saw for Jobsite, Compact, 8-1/4-Inch (DWE7485)
DEWALT DWE7491X 10 In. Table Saw with Scissor Stand
DEWALT Table Saw Stand for Jobsite, 10-Inch (DW7451)
Bosch TS1004 Table Saw Dust Collector Bag
|Included Components||stand||(1) DWE7485 8-1/4 in. Table Saw; (1) Fence; (1) Anti-Kickback Pawls; (1) Miter Gauge; (1) Push Stick; (1) 24T 8-1/4 in. Blade; (1) Non-thru cut riving Knife; (2) Blade Change Wrenches; (1) Modular Guard System||10 in. 24-Tooth Carbide Blade; Scissor Stand; Push Stick; Miter Gauge; Rip Fence; 2x Blade Wrenches; Blade Guard Assembly||1) Table Saw Stand||Bare-Tool|
|Item Dimensions||30.75 x 20.38 x 30.25 inches||22.75 x 22.75 x 13 inches||26.75 x 26.75 x 30.25 inches||22.8 x 21.7 x 3.6 inches||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Power Source||Corded Electric||—||—||—||—|
DEWALT Job Site Table Saw with Stand
This DEWALT Job Site Table saw offers convenience and flexibility with the added value of the Scissor Stand which allows you to set this up anywhere on your work site.
Combining Power with Portability
The DEWALT DWE7490X 10-inch Job Site Table saw with Scissor Stand features rack and pinion telescoping fence rails that make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. Patented material support, can be used for narrow rip cuts, with 28 inches of rip capacity that easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim material. It also has a flip over fence which allows for narrow rip cuts and telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package.
This saw features a 15.0 amp high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods. It offers 3-1/8 inch depth of cut at 90 degrees,and 2-1/4 inch at 45 degrees. The Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application. This unit also includes a 2 inch Dust Collection Port that easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction. This saw/stand combo has board storage that provides easy access to the Site Pro Guarding components and push stick when not in use. A 26-1/4 inch X 22 inch table provides superior material support. This unit also comes with a compact folding stand for easy stand-alone job site usage. This is all covered by DEWALT'S 3 year manufacturers warranty.
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
What's in the Box
- Miter Gauge
- Push Stick
- 10-inch 24 tooth carbide blade
- Folding Stand
- Cabinet Installers: ripping filler boards.
- Hardwood Floor Installers; ripping floor boards.
- Trim Carpenters: ripping moldings, wainscoting, ripping and cross cutting 1X material for framing book shelves and entertainment centers, and ripping framing lumber.
- Deck Builders: ripping deck boards, rail cap, railing.
- Remodelers: ripping framing lumber, sheet material (4 feet x 8 feet).
- Serious Wood workers: home hobbyists, ripping sheet material (4 feet x 8 feet), framing lumber, 2-inch x 12-inch, sizing material up to 3 inches thick, ripping and cross cutting 1x material used for dados, rabbets, mortise and tenons.
The pivot bracket on the saw can separate which can misalign the blade and the fence and cause kick back. This poses a laceration hazard to consumers. http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml08/08259.html
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I had to update my review because after a more thorough inspection I discovered the entire left side of the table top is not flat. Literally to the point that the saw is not usable for anything requiring accuracy. Also the fence is not flat and square. The angle adjustment is really sloppy and difficult to adjust. Overall it's a really bad saw and I am really disappointed because I spent everything I had on the saw and now it's to late to return.
There are two things which I don't care for ... one is an annoyance, while the other is simply inexcusable! The annoyance is the way you adjust the angle of the blade ... once you loosen the bevel lock lever, the the whole blade body just wants to move everywhere ... unlike my previous saw, there is no way to finely adjust the bevel angle ... I almost needed 3 hands while I was trying to adjust the bevel to check that it was square to the table top.
The inexcusable "flaw" is the miter gauge :( There is so much side-to-side movement when the miter gauge is in the track! How are you expected to make an accurate cut? The best I've been able to do was to try to hold the miter gauge snug against one edge of the track ... not always easy to do. This isn't a cheap saw (at least not in my eyes), so why they felt compelled to include a cheap plastic miter gauge is beyond me.
I would have rated this higher were it not for these problems.
- The fence is very easy to use and accurate
- Cuts through wood easily
- Built in storage for most accessories that come with it
- The saw stands a little over 37" when on the stand, and the height isn't adjustable. I'm not 6'8", so I'd prefer something a little lower. This also means I have to stack a couple boards on my old outfeed table every time I use it, as it's only 34" high.
- The bevel adjustment mechanism is a bit finicky; it often slides back a couple degrees to the left if you take your hand off of it. Also, there's no way to reliably lock it into common angles like 0 or 45 degrees, so I find myself having to use my angle gauge every time I adjust the bevel angle.
- The miter cut guide is cheap plastic junk with nearly invisible markings
- No storage for spare blades
- I've never placed anything other than wood on the cutting surface, but after one week I already have several permanent scratches on the cutting surface. This makes me worry about the durability of the surface
I still stand by my previous review however for me, this is not the right saw. After several months of using this saw, there were a few things I ended up not liking that is causing me to send it back. I ended up getting an Incra miter gauge to use with this saw. Because the surface area between the saw blade and the front of the saw is so small, using this jig or any other kind of jig is nearly impossible. I also don't like the fact that the miter slots are not a T slot. That combined with the small surface makes the Incra gauge to want to fall off the front of the saw. The T slot would at least keep the Incra secured in the slot. I'm not changing my 5 star rating because there are a lot to like about the saw and would be great for someone wanting a mobile job site saw. I had no business buying this saw because I really needed a hybrid or cabinet saw with more rip capacity and more surface space. I blame myself for my poor research. Still a good saw for contractors.