|Item Weight||4.39 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||31.5 x 15.8 x 6.8 inches|
|Item model number||D25941K|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
DEWALT D25941K 26 LB 3/4-Inch Hex Demolition Hammer
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 15.0 Amp motor provides high performance and overload protection
- Active vibration control AVC reduces vibration resulting in less user fatigue and more productivity
- Non-air pumping beatpiece eliminates masonry dust from entering the unit extending tool and seal life
- Spring-loaded dust seals ensure longer tool life
- Large on/off rocker switch allows for easy single finger operation One-step chisel rotation (12 positions) allows the user to quickly and accurately adjust the chisel, not the tool
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
DEWALT D25960K 40-Pound Demolition Hammer Kit
XtremepowerUS 2200Watt Heavy Duty Electric Demolition Jack hammer Concrete Breaker W/Case, Gloves
Bosch DH1020VC Inline Demolition Hammer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
The DEWALT 3/4-inch Hex Demolition Hammer is an electrically powered, professional grade, heavy-duty demolition hammer designed for chiseling, chipping and light demolition of masonry materials such as stone, brick and concrete. This demolition hammer is a professional power tool featuring a soft start option that allows for a slow impact-rate build-up to minimize bouncing and an active vibration control to neutralize the rebound vibration during use for added comfort. Other features include a side handle that offers 150-degree adjustment and 360-degree rotation for safer, more ergonomic operating positions, spring-loaded dust seals and a beat piece that does not pump air to help prevent masonry dust from entering the tool, rubber dampers on the 3/4-inch hex tool holder to help absorb vibration, and a powerful 15 Amp motor to tackle most masonry materials without overloading.