|Item Weight||6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.9 x 4.2 x 16.2 inches|
|Item model number||D51431|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||90-day money back, 1-year free service contract, 3-year limited warranty|
DEWALT D51431 1-Inch to 2-Inch 16-Gauge 1/2-Inch Medium Crown Stapler
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lightweight tool provides enhanced maneuverability and aids in minimizing user fatigue
- Cycle rate of 20 fasteners/second (at 100 psi) provides a speed rating that works as fast as you do
- Low air consumption rating consumes less air per shot, allowing the tool to cycle faster and more consistently
- Clean nose area aids in more exact fastener placement
- Tool-free jam clear eliminates down-time from bent fasteners caught in the nosepiece; Tool-free depth adjustment assists in locating the perfect depth setting for precise nail penetration
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
The rplacemement arrived- a quick check showed the staple feed area to be extremely tight also. I sent the replacement back & kept the original.
I expect the tool will become superior with a little more break-in time - or I may just take a little sandpaper to the bar over which the staples slide. I'm using Bostich 1/2 X 2 staples. These are galvanized - another brand or non-galvanized staples might feed OK.
I would recommend this stapler for both contractors and "do-it-yourselfers".
Pasload but it seems ok. Bottom Line so far so good and I think I made a good decision.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The staple gun was what I expected it to be and was in excellent condition. All of the accessories that were supposed to be there were and it arrived on time.Published on August 1, 2013 by Ron Earl
The more we use it the more it jams. I think it was returned to the seller because it was faulty and the seller turned around and sold it to us anyway.Published on June 14, 2013 by Dave Neiter
An excellent tool that worked perfectly . The item was shipped right away and arrived very well packaged. Thanks for the great tool and service.Published on November 19, 2012 by Lenny
so far this stapler is an awesome tool for the price, mt carpenter who has a pasload even says he likes it!! you cant go wrong with this gun. Read morePublished on July 22, 2009 by Joshua S. Marks
My dewalt staple gun arrive on time and was working with this gun in about 10 minutes. Be sure you have a coupler to install for you to use right away. Read morePublished on April 7, 2009 by Big o