|Item Weight||8.45 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.4 x 12 x 4.5 inches|
|Item model number||DCD760KL|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Warranty Description||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
DEWALT DCD760KL 18-Volt 1/2-Inch Cordless Compact Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver Kit
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lightweight Design Minimizes User Fatigue
- Fits In Tight Spaces With Its Compact 8.2" Size
- 0rpm-500rpm/0rpm-1,700rpm Dual-speed Range Delivers Optimal Performance
- Lightweight design (4.0 lbs) minimizes user fatigue
- Dual speed range 0-500/0-1700 rpm delivers optimal performance
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||PetroSales||Amazon.com|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion|
|Included Components||battery||battery||The Black & Decker Ldx120C Comes With One 20-Volt Max Lithium Drill/Driver, 1-Lbx20 20-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Battery, 1-Lcs20 Charger, 1-Double-Ended Bit.||Drill Bits & Accessories^Masonry Drill Bit Set||case||case|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 15.38 x 4.5 in||9.88 x 13.88 x 4.25 in||3.6 x 10.6 x 8.5 in||7.88 x 7.75 x 2.5 in||11 x 12 x 7 in||3 x 7.7 x 9 in|
|Voltage||18 volts||20 volts||20 volts||0 volts||18||18 volts|
Compact, lightweight minimizes user fatigue and allows users to fit into tight spaces. Dual speed range delivers optimal performance. LED worklight provides visibility in confined spaces. Li-ion batteries are compatible with the existing system of Dewalt 18V power tools produced since 1996. Specs: 350uwo max power, 0-500/0-1700 max rpm, 17 clutch settings, plastic ratcheting chuck and weighs 4.0lbs. Includes 30 minute charger, two 18V Compact Li-Ion batteries and kit box.
Powered by Lithium-Ion batteries for long-lasting, reliable performance without the weight of nicad packs the DEWALT DCD760KL 1/2-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Compact Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver is a powerful tool. Its compact and lightweight design provides easy, comfortable handling on the job site or in the shop. Ideal for a range of professional jobs, this efficient tool includes two Lithium-Ion batteries, 30-minute yellow lithium/nicad charger, and heavy-duty kit box.
|The compact, lightweight design of this drill/driver makes drilling overhead or in tight spaces a cinch. View larger.|
Enjoy quick, reliable drilling thanks to the drill/drivers 17 clutch settings. View larger.
Efficient and powerful, the DEWALT DCD760KL 1/2-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Compact Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver is a must-have for any job site or professional shop. It offers 17 clutch settings, an LED work light for improved visibility in tight spaces or low-light conditions, and features a user-friendly design that keeps things simple so you can get the job done right the first time. It also offers the convenience of a dual speed range of 0-500/0-1,700 rpm for optimal versatility.
Lightweight, Compact Design for Tight Spaces
Weighing in at just 4 pounds with a length of 8.2 inches, the DCD760KL lets you work all day without putting excessive strain on wrists and hands, which helps boost productivity. Its compact size also makes it easy for you to drill in tight spaces like under sinks, and in corners, or a closet.
Lithium-Ion Batteries for Long-Lasting, Quick-Charging Performance
The DCD760KL is powered by compact Lithium-Ion batteries that are compatible with the existing system of DEWALT 18-volt power tools produced since 1996. These batteries are far lighter weight than nicad batteries, charge in just 30 minutes, and are long lasting, so you can minimize downtime.
The DEWALT DCD760KL 1/2-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Compact Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver is backed by a limited three-year warranty, 90-day money-back guarantee, one-year free service contract, and two-year free service contract on the batteries.
What's in the Box
Drill/driver, two compact Lithium-Ion batteries, 30-minute yellow top Lithium/nicad charger, and heavy-duty kit box.
|Fasten and finish hard wood projects with this 18-volt drill/driver.|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Basically, you're reading these reviews to see if you can justify dropping the extra coin on this puppy, right? Why not get an off-brand for 1/2 the price? Well, it's up to you, but I think if you go for something cheaper you'll regret it in a year or two. Read on for why that is.
This drill kit has a couple major things going for it:
- Very well balanced. You may not think about it when you first pick it up, but the weight of the battery vs the weight of the motor, separated by the handle matters. A lot. You need to be able to do things with it one-handed (even though you shouldn't! Seriously, be safe. Get another set of hands if you need it.), and you need to be able to have control where you can focus less about the drill shifting in your hands and more about where you're aiming it. This is probably the best balanced drill I've ever used.
- Comes with an extra battery pack. Another thing that has saved me time... countless times. Oh shoot, you could only work for 20 minutes because you forgot to recharge the battery? No problem! Switch to your backup while the dead battery charges. When you finish, move the recharged battery back to the drill while the backup recharges. Then you put it all away.
- Incredibly sturdy construction. I've dropped and kicked this thing accidentally quite a few times, and not only is it still operational, it's not even got a scratch! It's built like a tank, and I've yet to overheat it (although I hear that it has protection mechanisms to disable the drill if the motor is close to being damaged from overheating).
- No hand crank! The system for changing drill bits makes me so happy. No more hand crank gears to keep track of, or duct tape to the cord, or gears on the drill to avoid wearing down, or have to maintain and grease up. Nope! Just set it to the resistance level for changing out, back it out, change it out, and back it in. All done! It's something I take for granted now, but it's a huge boon.
All in all, this is a beautifully crafted drill that's a dream to use and is built like a tank. No task has been too much for it to date, and I don't see one coming anytime soon. When you're ready to invest in a drill that will last you, pick this bad boy up. You won't regret it.
Dewalt has let me down.
And it still going strong, the batteries still retain their charge for a very long time, and still fast to charge.
If, and let's face it, when, this unit needs to be replaced, I have NO doubt it will be with another identical unit. But the way it keeps going, I expect that replacement will not be in the near future, but in the distant future.
But. A single battery with a charger was $129. Two batteries with no charger was $159. Or I could buy two batteries and a charger for $179, and get a new drill for free. That is what I did. Bless Dewalt, the form factor of the batteries is smaller, but they do in fact work on all of the old 18volt gear. I am very satisfied.
The newer drill is much lighter and smaller than my 10-year-old one, but it has a plastic chuck. I can't decide if I like the integrated light or not. For serious work, I'm going to stick with my sturdy old drill. But if I just need to do something light and simple, well, now I have yet another drill.
Most recent customer reviews
Cons - chuck sometimes doesn't grip well enough.Read more