|Item Weight||8.45 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.4 x 12 x 4.5 inches|
|Item model number||DCD760KL|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Warranty Description||90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
DEWALT DCD760KL 18-Volt 1/2-Inch Cordless Compact Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver Kit
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lightweight Design Minimizes User Fatigue
- Fits In Tight Spaces With Its Compact 8.2" Size
- 0rpm-500rpm/0rpm-1,700rpm Dual-speed Range Delivers Optimal Performance
- Lightweight design (4.0 lbs) minimizes user fatigue
- Dual speed range 0-500/0-1700 rpm delivers optimal performance
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Dewalt DCD771C2 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 inch Compact Drill Driver Kit
DEWALT DC970K-2 18-Volt Compact Drill/Driver Kit
DEWALT DCD791D2 20V MAX XR Li-Ion 0.5" 2.0Ah Brushless Compact Drill/Driver Kit
DEWALT DC825B 1/4-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Impact Driver in Retail Package
DEWALT DCD777C2 20V Max Lithium-Ion Brushless Compact Drill Driver
|Price||From $464.60||See price in cart||$114.99||$179.00||$97.00||$99.00|
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||CPO Outlets||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||NiCAD||Lithium Ion||NiCAD||Lithium Ion|
|Included Components||battery||battery||battery||Bare-Tool||bare-tool||Compact Drill Driver|
|Item Dimensions||15.38 x 12 x 4.5 in||13.88 x 9.88 x 4.25 in||14.75 x 13.5 x 4.7 in||16.22 x 4.5 x 10.1 in||5.75 x 6.69 x 4.13 in||12.5 x 3.75 x 9.81 in|
|Voltage||18 volts||20 volts||18 volts||20 volts||18 volts||20 volts|
Compact, lightweight minimizes user fatigue and allows users to fit into tight spaces. Dual speed range delivers optimal performance. LED worklight provides visibility in confined spaces. Li-ion batteries are compatible with the existing system of Dewalt 18V power tools produced since 1996. Specs: 350uwo max power, 0-500/0-1700 max rpm, 17 clutch settings, plastic ratcheting chuck and weighs 4.0lbs. Includes 30 minute charger, two 18V Compact Li-Ion batteries and kit box.
Powered by Lithium-Ion batteries for long-lasting, reliable performance without the weight of nicad packs the DEWALT DCD760KL 1/2-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Compact Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver is a powerful tool. Its compact and lightweight design provides easy, comfortable handling on the job site or in the shop. Ideal for a range of professional jobs, this efficient tool includes two Lithium-Ion batteries, 30-minute yellow lithium/nicad charger, and heavy-duty kit box.
|The compact, lightweight design of this drill/driver makes drilling overhead or in tight spaces a cinch. View larger.|
Enjoy quick, reliable drilling thanks to the drill/drivers 17 clutch settings. View larger.
Efficient and powerful, the DEWALT DCD760KL 1/2-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Compact Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver is a must-have for any job site or professional shop. It offers 17 clutch settings, an LED work light for improved visibility in tight spaces or low-light conditions, and features a user-friendly design that keeps things simple so you can get the job done right the first time. It also offers the convenience of a dual speed range of 0-500/0-1,700 rpm for optimal versatility.
Lightweight, Compact Design for Tight Spaces
Weighing in at just 4 pounds with a length of 8.2 inches, the DCD760KL lets you work all day without putting excessive strain on wrists and hands, which helps boost productivity. Its compact size also makes it easy for you to drill in tight spaces like under sinks, and in corners, or a closet.
Lithium-Ion Batteries for Long-Lasting, Quick-Charging Performance
The DCD760KL is powered by compact Lithium-Ion batteries that are compatible with the existing system of DEWALT 18-volt power tools produced since 1996. These batteries are far lighter weight than nicad batteries, charge in just 30 minutes, and are long lasting, so you can minimize downtime.
The DEWALT DCD760KL 1/2-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Compact Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver is backed by a limited three-year warranty, 90-day money-back guarantee, one-year free service contract, and two-year free service contract on the batteries.
What's in the Box
Drill/driver, two compact Lithium-Ion batteries, 30-minute yellow top Lithium/nicad charger, and heavy-duty kit box.
|Fasten and finish hard wood projects with this 18-volt drill/driver.|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
REVIEW: I'm just a regular guy who makes his living with tools...tools that are used up to a full 8 hours a day (no product was provided for the purpose of this review, I paid for this item 8.6.14 here on Amazon with my own hard-earned money). I've used this drill daily for the last year & change and put it through the rigors of my daily routine.
-All the power & torque you'll ever want in a drill
-Trigger mechanism now beginning to fail:
sometimes operates full speed, other times drags as if battery is near dead when fully charged
Poor; these lithium ion batteries are short-lived. I have Nicads that perform circles around these batteries.
With Dewalt, you always pay for the name. But quality used to be synonymous with that Dewalt name. When I drop $200.00 on a drill, I expect it to perform & last. I own other drill/drivers as well that were purchased prior to and at a much lower price point than this Dewalt that are still performing today.
In summation, this drill failed at just under 14 months of service. At this price point, it should be just hitting its stride. I thought perhaps that by investing in a higher end drill, I might save money in the long run. Turns out I was wrong, at least in this instance. Whether you're an occasional tool user, a DIY weekend warrior, or an individual who earns a living with your tools, you can find a quality drill/driver for less than this Dewalt. I know this statement will be an unpopular one with the "name branders" out there. I know several who swear by their name brands & will pay any price for that brand. I, however, approach tools from a fantasy sport (or fantasy tool, if you will) mentality. My tools are my team, and I'm looking for the best players at the best price point so we can win together without breaking the bank. And if I have to use umpteen different brands to assemble that winning combination, so be it. My livelihood depends on it.
Basically, you're reading these reviews to see if you can justify dropping the extra coin on this puppy, right? Why not get an off-brand for 1/2 the price? Well, it's up to you, but I think if you go for something cheaper you'll regret it in a year or two. Read on for why that is.
This drill kit has a couple major things going for it:
- Very well balanced. You may not think about it when you first pick it up, but the weight of the battery vs the weight of the motor, separated by the handle matters. A lot. You need to be able to do things with it one-handed (even though you shouldn't! Seriously, be safe. Get another set of hands if you need it.), and you need to be able to have control where you can focus less about the drill shifting in your hands and more about where you're aiming it. This is probably the best balanced drill I've ever used.
- Comes with an extra battery pack. Another thing that has saved me time... countless times. Oh shoot, you could only work for 20 minutes because you forgot to recharge the battery? No problem! Switch to your backup while the dead battery charges. When you finish, move the recharged battery back to the drill while the backup recharges. Then you put it all away.
- Incredibly sturdy construction. I've dropped and kicked this thing accidentally quite a few times, and not only is it still operational, it's not even got a scratch! It's built like a tank, and I've yet to overheat it (although I hear that it has protection mechanisms to disable the drill if the motor is close to being damaged from overheating).
- No hand crank! The system for changing drill bits makes me so happy. No more hand crank gears to keep track of, or duct tape to the cord, or gears on the drill to avoid wearing down, or have to maintain and grease up. Nope! Just set it to the resistance level for changing out, back it out, change it out, and back it in. All done! It's something I take for granted now, but it's a huge boon.
All in all, this is a beautifully crafted drill that's a dream to use and is built like a tank. No task has been too much for it to date, and I don't see one coming anytime soon. When you're ready to invest in a drill that will last you, pick this bad boy up. You won't regret it.
But. A single battery with a charger was $129. Two batteries with no charger was $159. Or I could buy two batteries and a charger for $179, and get a new drill for free. That is what I did. Bless Dewalt, the form factor of the batteries is smaller, but they do in fact work on all of the old 18volt gear. I am very satisfied.
The newer drill is much lighter and smaller than my 10-year-old one, but it has a plastic chuck. I can't decide if I like the integrated light or not. For serious work, I'm going to stick with my sturdy old drill. But if I just need to do something light and simple, well, now I have yet another drill.
Most recent customer reviews
Cons - chuck sometimes doesn't grip well enough.Read more