BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Jessi James decker PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 12, 2017
I'm currently working on putting a 5.0L Mustang engine in a Miata, and with the limited space I have, this makes up for the lack of a large air compressor. Disassembly time on the engine was cut in half, and saved my knuckles from getting busted up. The batteries last a very long time as well. Its not as powerful as an air impact would be, but it will still get the lug nuts off of my truck if I give it a few seconds. I went with this one over the other, larger Dewalt impact wrench so I could fit it in smaller spaces, and am glad I did.
on June 5, 2017
This wrench gets the job done, installed a sway bar on my tundra took those rusted 3 inch bolts out of the trailer hitch with no problem, using tekton hardened adapters, they got a little warm so I was glad I used impact hardened sockets, I snapped a chrome 3/8ths extention loosening one of the bolts, not good enough for these heavy bolts. The battery lasted through the job and didn't even need re charging after I was impressed. Great product! Also the seller delivered on time Perfect delivery!
on August 26, 2017
Very impressed with power of this little impact. Powers lugs off my 05 tundra with ease. Torqued at 100 ft lbs. This will not remove lugs from a 3/4 ton truck still a million uses and my air compressor rarely runs now
on May 11, 2015
Classic DeWalt quality in a small package. As a DIY home mechanic, this tool saves me time and elbow grease when perusing the junk yard or servicing my vehicles. Small size allows for use in tight areas--perfect for those of us who do not have a hydraulic lift handy!
on March 6, 2017
Used it to remove tires on my Honda Accord and Honda Insight. No issues. Very durable.
on July 23, 2017
Waited so long to purchase to work on my car and have been kicking myself for not getting it sooner. Takes lugs off so easily and such a time saver
on September 5, 2017
Best Cordless Impact I;ve owned. Removes event the most stubborn lug nuts. Even removes the main Tractor Blade Bolt with ease!!
on April 24, 2017
Sent me the wrong one at first but fixed the problem love the impact the grip came loose after a while but holds power well
on February 18, 2015
I am a mechanic on a gold mine in Alaska so I am out side in the weather a lot, its muddy and wet in south east Alaska. this has been a great tool and a huge time saver. I have had it for about 2 weeks now and haven't had to charge the batteries yet. I am happy with the torque this impact puts out. I work on everything from Kabota side by side to 40 ton haul truck so I use it any chance I get I grab it now before I grab a ratchet. Really a good thing to have wish I had one at home also.
on December 14, 2015
I have a small Magnatrac crawler with bucket, blade, and backhoe. I needed to replace the track drive pump as it was leaking but the bolts were too tight to loosen and without enough clearance to get longer tools in. I purchased this unit in hopes that it would be strong enough to loosen the bolts. WAM, BAM it was loose. This impact wrench made part of the replacement go much easier. I also used it to replace some missing bolts and tighten up some loose bolts. Sure a lot easier than using a socket wrench or wrenches.