Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 161 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 171 reviews
on March 12, 2017
I'm currently working on putting a 5.0L Mustang engine in a Miata, and with the limited space I have, this makes up for the lack of a large air compressor. Disassembly time on the engine was cut in half, and saved my knuckles from getting busted up. The batteries last a very long time as well. Its not as powerful as an air impact would be, but it will still get the lug nuts off of my truck if I give it a few seconds. I went with this one over the other, larger Dewalt impact wrench so I could fit it in smaller spaces, and am glad I did.
on October 20, 2014
So recently, I decided to invest in getting an impact drill due to the fact that my "manual" method ends up making car projects take a lot longer than expected. For example, recently I needed to change out my control arms & ball joints out on my camry and I need to remove a lot of bolts and nuts to get to it. It would have easily took me 3-4 hours to do the job manually. This little guy made it easy and I was able to do the job in about 1.5 hrs. Such a powerful tool in such a compact form. I would definitely recommend this to anywho who's a weekend car DIY-er. It'll save you time and keep your blood pressure low :) As for the battery life... It's amazing, I only went thru about 1/3 of the charge during this whole process. I didn't even need to get to my 2nd battery.
on May 20, 2014
I'm 60+ years old, work at a golf course and the one who changes all the tires. Has made my life much easier, particularly when I have to go on the course for a flat.. It's one of those tools that now that I have one, I wouldn't want to do without.
on February 20, 2017
Very happy with this purchase. Bought it to pair with my Dewalt 1/2 inch large 20V max impact wrench in case I need to get into tight spaces. This one zipped off suspension and engine bolts (some corroded or locked on with locktite). Came in very handy in tight quarters as well. The light is actually useful and battery duration was beyond expectation. The case is also of decent quality.

It's also a very comfortable tool to use. My hands didn't cramp after holding for long periods of time, and the designers made the gripping surfaces and contours appealing for people with small and medium sized hands.

I did a lot of research before buying into Dewalt - and had a few experiences with cheaper brands I'd rather forget, mainly with cruddy batteries. So far I'm very happy with the quality of this tool and am being very careful to maintain the batteries correctly.
on June 5, 2017
This wrench gets the job done, installed a sway bar on my tundra took those rusted 3 inch bolts out of the trailer hitch with no problem, using tekton hardened adapters, they got a little warm so I was glad I used impact hardened sockets, I snapped a chrome 3/8ths extention loosening one of the bolts, not good enough for these heavy bolts. The battery lasted through the job and didn't even need re charging after I was impressed. Great product! Also the seller delivered on time Perfect delivery!
on May 11, 2015
Classic DeWalt quality in a small package. As a DIY home mechanic, this tool saves me time and elbow grease when perusing the junk yard or servicing my vehicles. Small size allows for use in tight areas--perfect for those of us who do not have a hydraulic lift handy!
on March 6, 2017
Used it to remove tires on my Honda Accord and Honda Insight. No issues. Very durable.
on October 29, 2016
Bought this for one reason, tire changing. Was a little concerned by previous reviews which seemed mixed on the ability of this drill to get that job done, but straight out of the box, no problems what so ever. A couple of seconds to break the lugs, torqued at 96 ft-lbs,. and then zip they off. Awesome. Very lightweight, nicely balanced, works great.
on March 5, 2016
I bought this Dewalt 20V Impact Wrench 10 months ago mainly for car projects that don't need the big air impact wrench (i.e. It works for most jobs, and is portable!)

I used it today to remove about 30 12" lag bolts holding some railroad ties together for a raised garden. It was harged a few weeks ago, and powered through all of them. Most in 5-10 seconds.

The one was so tight though, it started smoking from the friction heat! (I spun the wrench free in the middle to get some cooling air over the motor... just in case.). Took about 30 seconds to come out. The DeWalt kept going.

Love it!
on June 19, 2017
Not sure how we got along without this tool. I had it replaced under warranty so if you are loosening fasteners of 80+ footpounds don't be surprised if it doesn't like it. Below that number it works very well. Above 80 to 90 footpounds use an air tool to loosen first.