BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pick of the week PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 31, 2015
Great addition to the tool chest. This thing has better torque than my air rattle gun. It's decently heavy too. Have recently used for stubborn shock absorber replacement and drive shafts, spun off the rusted nuts without hesitation. Wish I bought one years ago.
on October 26, 2016
arrived on time and works as advertised. it's a GODsend for me, it's got plenty of torque and heavy. Got it to break lug nuts loose and quite frankly do all the gunt work. She does do it all and well too. heavy yes but I relate that to quality in this lil gem.
on March 31, 2015
I used to work in an automotive shop and used a pneumatic air gun on a daily basis but I did not have a air compressor at home. I bought this thinking it should be good enough but this tool has out performed my expectations. From lug nuts (100 ft-lbs) to Axle nuts (200+ ft-lbs) this impact gun had no trouble removing fasteners. Definitely worth the money...
on May 15, 2017
Most of my tools are Dewalt. This impact drill is solid and reliable. I primarily use it for removing and rotating wheels. Works like a champ.
on September 8, 2017
I bought this mainly for rotating tires. For that task it was exactly what I was looking for. Recently I built a deck and it had no problem handling all of my carriage bolts and lag screws. It is a great addition to my tool bag
on August 26, 2017
I got this as a gift for my husband. It works well. Another quality product from Dewalt added to my husband's ever growing collection of tools. Please remember it does not come with the battery. It can use the battery from one of your other Dewalt 20V max tools.
on October 11, 2017
I'm throwing away my air tools, this beats them totally. And it doesn't run down the battery to do it! Plenty of charge left for the rest of my 'fleet'.
on July 6, 2017
Terrific so far. Somewhat disappointed that there's no power setting but still a good value
on March 10, 2017
Dewalt is always an outstanding product and this one did not fail me either.
on March 11, 2017
really good piece to have to drive anything