Beauty Summer Reading Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on June 1, 2015
I bought this tool mainly to expedite brake lube and tire rotation jobs on my two road vehicles. My air compressor is a little too small to handle pneumatic impact guns well, and a brief search brought me to this powerful little Dewalt. I'm impressed with the breaking torque of this tool. It handled the rust covered lugs on my Jeep with no problems at all. The gun has an LED light that activates upon pulling the trigger, and lights up your work area, which is always nice. The feature I like the most is the pressure sensitive trigger; lightly pull for threading a nut/bolt, or squeeze it fully for full power delivery. As for weight, it's lighter that it looks, and is a little nose heavy. I can't complain either way. I am very pleased with this purchase.
9 people found this helpful
on December 31, 2015
Great addition to the tool chest. This thing has better torque than my air rattle gun. It's decently heavy too. Have recently used for stubborn shock absorber replacement and drive shafts, spun off the rusted nuts without hesitation. Wish I bought one years ago.
8 people found this helpful
on October 26, 2016
arrived on time and works as advertised. it's a GODsend for me, it's got plenty of torque and heavy. Got it to break lug nuts loose and quite frankly do all the gunt work. She does do it all and well too. heavy yes but I relate that to quality in this lil gem.
4 people found this helpful
on October 11, 2017
I'm throwing away my air tools, this beats them totally. And it doesn't run down the battery to do it! Plenty of charge left for the rest of my 'fleet'.
3 people found this helpful
on January 11, 2018
It really loosens quickly the tight nut on my car wheel. pretty heavy as it should be. It doesn't ship with the 20 V battery pack, but I use one of two battery packs that came with another DeWalt drill set product. Any 20 V battery pack from DeWalt products should work. I love DeWalt prorduct.
One person found this helpful
on April 25, 2018
This wrench feels heavy duty and really sturdy.
I used a small 2.0ah battery with it to remove 20 lug nuts off of a BMW X5.
It did so with very minimal effort and the battery was still fully charged when we were done.
I would buy again
on January 22, 2018
I bought this to use on the road/ trips to the pick and pull. The advertising picture clearly shows a man removing/placing some lugs. This was not able to remove lugs. If I still have to bust out the breaker bar w/cheater bar I simply do not need this tool. You can tell that it's very well made, comes with great customer support and everything else you'd expect with DeWalt tools. 400lb/in simply was just not enough power for me. If you think this can replace your pneumatic, it can't.
6 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on March 25, 2018
works on everything but which is kinda why i bought it b it wont break my 150 ft-lb wheel lugs loose which is why i bought it but works on everything smaller.
on May 16, 2014
I know DEWALT tools are top quality, but never expected an electric impact gun to work so well. I have yet to use up the battery on this and I have changed 4 sets of tires, twice on my car, and twice on my truck. It has never failed to remove the lug nuts, even when my air impact gun wouldn't. Would recommend this tool to anyone looking for an impact gun!
6 people found this helpful
on September 12, 2015
Just rotated the tires and this really made the work a lot easier. Realistically, it doesn't have the power of the air driven impact wrenches but for a shadetree mechanic this is a super little time saver. Seemed really heavy when I first picked it up and read the instructions but the weight was not too bad after I got working in the garage. Sure beats the price and nuisance of installing a big air tank but it does have some limitations.
2 people found this helpful