Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on May 18, 2017
I have been using this tool for about 3 years to change tires on the race car. It travels with us in the race car for the Baja 250, 500 &1000. It is durable and the battery last all day long with hard use. I love the light that shines when you pull the trigger and the test button that shows ho much battery is left. Keep a punch or small screw driver in the bag to help release the sockets and use only impact sockets.
5 people found this helpful
on May 24, 2016
Lots of power and batteries with "long legs". I don't often "need" a tool like this but am happy to know that it is there when I do. I bought it primarily to remove the blade bolts on my tractor's belly mower. This has the high capacity batteries. The charger renews the batteries from empty to full charge in a bit over an hour. I use these batteries in my Dewalt 20V Max Hedge Trimmers. I can cut all my hedges (about 75 feet) on less than one charge.
5 people found this helpful
on May 4, 2014
Had a fifth wheel trailer at the deer lease that had been setting for six years and group decided before bringing in for refurb it would probably be best to put new tires on it. This impact removed the wheels with seemingly no effort and performed the same when re-installing. This tool does as advertised...
12 people found this helpful
on February 11, 2018
Used this to remove a torque mount on my 2008 Civic and also to remove some lugs and it got them loose with ease. Even when hand threading on a bolt, once in you can use this to slowly tighten it down to speed up the work. It beats a breaker bar when laying under a car and space is limited and this is not too heavy to cause fatigue.
One person found this helpful
on December 3, 2017
I have recently purchased this item and it TRULY KICKS BUTT. .... I am a automotive technician and work for a dealership and use this tool daily, I work on jeeps , dodge 1500, 2500 trucks and this tool pulls the lug nuts off the wheels with ease. This is a great tool and will always make sure I have one in my tool box and family vehicle in case we ever get a flat tire. EXCELLENT JOB DEWALT ,,,,,,KEEP THIS QUALITY COMING ,,,,NEXT WE NEED A 3/8 CORDLESS RATCHET ON THE MARKET TO GO WITH THE DRIVER AND 1/2 IMOPACT TOOL, AND 3/8 GUN ....
3 people found this helpful
on August 24, 2015
Batteries last forever, and it has amazing torque. I have used it on multiple projects for my truck. It has never been short on torque, and the ability to adjust the speed is a nice improvement over air tools. It's a bit heavy, but probably my favorite tool now.
4 people found this helpful
on October 17, 2016
Dewalt is my go to brand for all power tools. They build quality products. This impact wrench was exactly what I needed. I loved that it came with the extra accessories. I use it all for the fall harvest season. It has great power, and build to last. The only reason I bought a new impact was for the 20v system, instead of my 18v. My old impact has been around since they came out. This impact can take a beating and keep going. Drop it? No problem!
on September 4, 2017
Don't know what to say. I don't have a compressor for an air impact wrench, this thing did everything I asked rebuilding the entire front end of an older jeep liberty. Batteries just go and go, awesome power, great package.
One person found this helpful
on May 2, 2015
Very powerful. Very useful. Very well made. The batteries last forever. I haven't turned on the air compressor since I got it. Could be a little more powerful but I'm sure in time the next model will rip your arm off. I would recommend to all DIY at home mechanics and pros. No air line to scratch cars with, buy torque limiting extensions, a nice hard case instead of bag would be nice, and it's easy to maneuver.
2 people found this helpful
on June 9, 2016
Wow...after dealing with air tools and hand tools for 40 years this wrench made me laugh like a kid.
Took 20 lug nuts off in about 3 minutes...didn't even put a dent in the charge on the battery.
now I'm running around looking for things to fix..
2 people found this helpful