Libros en Español STEM nav_sap_plcc_acash Amazon Music Unlimited Grocery outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels South Park

on May 24, 2016
Lots of power and batteries with "long legs". I don't often "need" a tool like this but am happy to know that it is there when I do. I bought it primarily to remove the blade bolts on my tractor's belly mower. This has the high capacity batteries. The charger renews the batteries from empty to full charge in a bit over an hour. I use these batteries in my Dewalt 20V Max Hedge Trimmers. I can cut all my hedges (about 75 feet) on less than one charge.
on May 18, 2017
What an awesome tool, I love it, makes my job sooo so much faster, and the torque is amazing for such a lite tool. The bag is real handy as well, with this setup I can use it all day and not need a charge until I'm done for the day.
on October 17, 2016
Dewalt is my go to brand for all power tools. They build quality products. This impact wrench was exactly what I needed. I loved that it came with the extra accessories. I use it all for the fall harvest season. It has great power, and build to last. The only reason I bought a new impact was for the 20v system, instead of my 18v. My old impact has been around since they came out. This impact can take a beating and keep going. Drop it? No problem!
on October 10, 2016
I was hesitant to purchase this, however really glad I did. I purchased this as a replacement to my craftsman 19 volt impact which recently burned out on me after a year of very little use.

This has a lot more power however it is also way bulkier which makes it hard to get into hard to reach places..

If your just using it to bust lug nuts loose it should work just fine for you.
on June 12, 2017
It works great and I am very happy with my purchase.
on June 22, 2017
Husbands gift and I think he will like it. ;)
on September 2, 2016
I should have bought one of these years ago. I bought it specifically to remove lug nuts, but I find myself using it whenever I'd normally reach for a ratchet. I have yet to run into a bolt or nut that this thing could not break loose. And it will sink a lag screw like nobody's business -- into any wood at all!

I can rotate the tires on a car in under 20 minutes with this thing! No more 4-way for me; I just carry this in my trunk at all times and hope to come across someone struggling with a flat tire.
on August 21, 2017
well bulit plenty of power
on May 12, 2017
good torque and feel to it.
on August 28, 2015
Worth every dime! I love having this in my car, it brings comfort. I've saved a lot of time changing tires and breaking stuck bolts with this impact wrench. It's also great for helping those poor folks on the side of the road who are having a hard time getting a tire changed (elderly folks especially). Makes for a 2-3 minute tire change and they're on their way. GREAT product!!!