Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 178 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 204 reviews
on May 22, 2017
The original Dewalt bit cases did have a couple of issues. The slide lock would come undone, and the hinge would come apart. Looks like dewalt have taken care of these issues now.

The other thing to note is that this set is more for the tradesman, than the occasional home user. There are multiples of the same type of bit, because they do wear out and get lost if you use them every day.

The bit quality is very good, but not the best available.
on April 12, 2012
Story.

Gave my old set away to pay rent in Chicago last year along with my old 18volt cordless DeWalt drill. Just recently purchased a replacement 18volt Harbor Freight cordless drill for $49.99 (only have had it for 2-3 weeks - but not a bad drill at all). Anyway, I recently replaced this Screwdriving Set from DeWalt. When they arrived in the post, I experienced jubilation that they were back in my hands. Back with me again!!!

These things are great, they work great, totally effective. I actually used the extension shaft way more than expected. Countless times put that to use on projects (the one that says 'DEWALT' along the side) and I didn't even know what it did when I bought my original set. As well, the case that this set comes in is rugged and easily closed. It stays shut because it is built well. This is an all-around excellent piece for one's tool kit. I actually think it is indispensable.

Approved for future customer purchase.
on May 6, 2014
This set caught my eye initially because i wanted to do some construction at home and i was in dire need of a good set of magnetic bits. When i received the package i was initially dismayed that only the socket type bits were magnetic but that was quickly upstaged by the construction and durability of the bits. The 3 magnetic tips can hold every size of tech-point screw I used and the 2 longer bits add a great deal of flexibility to the kit. So far I have had no need to resort to any of the other bits, a far cry from my previous kits where constant switching was often necessary. The hard impact carrying case is also a bonus as it keeps everything together really nicely and I've seen it withstand a fall of 15ft. one word sums this up - Impressive! I'd recommend this to home repair enthusiasts and professionals alike. These bits can take a lot of work
on January 13, 2013
The case works for what it contains, so I really can't complain with the case. You can also replace any bits you use up or break by just popping a new one in its place.

Plenty of bits, with multiples of the bits that you are going to use most, which is nice. I haven't had any of these break or degrade on me yet, but it's nice to have a reliable, quality backup handy, as opposed to those little containers full of cheap bits. Overall, I'd give the bit quality an A+ so far, but that seems to be par for the course with DEWALT (in my experience).

What I'm saying is, a lot of these negative reviews can be disregarded because they didn't read the product description before they purchased it. They just bought something expecting 37 different bits with no duplicates (absurd) and then wrote a negative review because they got multiples of certain bits (which is clearly written in the description. I'll post it again here just in case someone else decides to read reviews instead of product description.

Includes a range of common Phillips and slotted bits and bit tips
10 of the most-needed no.2 Phillips bit tips
Power bits, square recess bits, and a double ended no. 2 Phillips/no. 8 slotted bit
Two nut drivers, hex wrench set, and a convenient magnetic drive guide
Compact magnetic drive guide and tough, locking case to keep bits organized

Highly recommend.

A+
on May 30, 2017
Dewalt quality set, should cover a variety of screw types and sizes and ought to fit my drill, or any drill or handle with interchangeable bits.
on July 8, 2017
Enough bits- they have 6 #2 square bits because they know you're gonna lose them. Cool clam case in bright yellow. My camera and some foam may fit in there. Fast magnetic bit changer, but the mount is a little shallow so bits easily wiggle off.
on March 19, 2017
These made awesome presents for my grown boys.
on July 28, 2017
A great tool to have
Really good quality
on September 29, 2016
they are only OK, within three weeks of being in my garage workshop, they started to rust, WTH?
on November 24, 2015
This was a good purchase. It is a useful set for the price that was paid . The only recommendation I have is that if it had a torx index, it would make it more versatile. The case is very durable which is a great thing when its being tossed around with other tools. I always find these in my washer/dryer when my boyfriend leaves them in his pocket. He said the case is good for organization so hopefully that problem is solved.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.