Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _fab _fab _fab  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Price:$4.84+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on March 10, 2017
Used once and it broke.
on February 19, 2014
I blunted my previous 1/16" hex drive drill bit trying to drill holes in some stainless steel, before I read that you should use cobalt steel drills for that job. These are the replacements for the dulled drill :-) I haven't used them yet, but I see no reason they shouldn't work for cases where they are applicable ... Not stainless steel !!!
on July 2, 2013
It's a hex shank drill. Buy 2 'cuz you know your'e gonna break it sooner or later. Nice to be able to buy singles, but kinda expensive compared to per/drill price when buying a whole set.
on May 19, 2016
It works. A great system DeWalt has to firmly hold the bit, allow for quick release, and not need to bother with the chuck.
on August 19, 2016
I really like the quick change bits, although, the tiny ones are easer to break the a straight bit.
on July 11, 2014
Worked perfectly for making a hole to let the voices out of my head. yrmv.
on November 14, 2015
the bit pulled out of the shank on the first hole. manufacturing flaw
on July 22, 2016
Different brand than my drill but fit perfectly.
on April 7, 2016
The perfect size for the job! Thanks...
on January 15, 2014
I lost my money, the drill bit is not aligned with the hex shank, so the hole is imprecise, useless!