Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 591 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 619 reviews
on November 21, 2012
Here is what you get:
1 Magnetic dish
1 Small, empty removeable storage box
1 bit holder with drive guide
1 normal bit holder
3 nut drivers (1/4", 5/16", 3/8")
1 1/2" socket adapter
1 1/4" socket adapter
17 drill bits in 12 sizes 1/16" through 3/8".
4 long bits of 4 types (P1, P2, SL8, SQ2)
6 medium bits of 6 types (P1, P2, SQ1, SQ2, T20, T25)
45 small bits of 14 types (2x SQ3, 5x SQ2, 2x SQ1, 3x P3, 6x P2, 2x P1, T40, T30, 5x T25, 5x T20, 2x T15, 3x SL10, 3x SL8, 3x SL6)

The breakdown of the small bits is somewhat odd. Relatively few sizes are represented, but you get lots of duplicates. Really need 5 Torx T20 and 5 Torx T25 bits? This is the set for you.

My biggest complaint though is with the storage box. It is unnecessarily huge! It is 2/3rds the size of a full drill case and more than half of the inside is just empty space. You could get a Dewalt 20-piece drill bit set and a 37-piece screwdriving set for almost the same price with almost the same bit selection, but those two cases combined are 1/3rd the size of this case.

Other than the waste-of-space case, this is a great set.
11 comment| 146 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2016
The only drill/driver kit you need.! You might see all these different dewalt accessory kits. But this one has everything you need. It's helped me build sheds, fix car and boat engines, everything you can think of when you need to do it yourself at home.
The best parts of this is magnetic tray and little lock case. While building the arrow shed by myself. I wouldn't have survived without these. You have no how useful magnets are until you use them. I loved the one I purchase so much that I bought my grandpa one too. I purchase this when it was $34 with Prime shipping so it was definitely worth the money.
review image review image review image review image review image
on January 31, 2014
I bought this thinking it would be a great starter set—I have a move coming up and a lot of furniture to disassemble/reassemble.

I was surprised to see that there are no hex driver bits in this set, which was not clear from the product description—there are a lot of Torx bits (in 30 years I’ve owned 1 item that required the use of a single size of Torx driver) and a lot of square bits (I didn’t even know that was a thing), and of course Phillips and flathead bits—but not a single hex bit—every piece of furniture I own uses hex.

This would be a 5-star assortment if it had hex bits, a pivot head, and maybe a few more nut drivers (only 1/4”, 5/16", 3/8" incl).

The good news is, there’s a lot of space in the case to add a few things. And by pulling out a few of the duplicated bit sizes I can store DeWalt’s 9-pc hex bit set and a pivot head without them rattling around.
on October 8, 2013
Purchased with a Dewalt power tool set. Strong case, good bits, nice and organized. To reviewers that complain about too many of one type of bit, I regularly lose or strip the most common and its nice to have backups..
on March 8, 2017
had drill bits in 8 different small snap cases, some missing bits, etc. Bought this as a complete set to clear up some clutter in my tool chest, sold each of the used 8 cases at my garage sale for $2- $3 each. This has everything I need, and it is totally DeWalt Quality at a very decent price.
on April 25, 2017
Belated B-Day gift for hubby, his other drill set broke last year so I researched drill sets 20V being one of the better ones & not sure what tools he needed or wanted I asked him about this set & he said this set has everything he needs in it. I ordered it & he loves it! A few of manly friends & family have come over & are pretty impressed w/it too. The magnetic strip on the inside to hold screws & metal parts is genius. Shipping was about a week but well worth the wait.
on April 3, 2016
FANTASTIC value for the money! For someone just starting with a drill, a home DIYer or even the professional, this kit offers a ton of value for a low price tag with Dewalt quality. This kit covers almost everything you would need for most home projects, and then some.

Wide selection of driver and drill bits, all neatly organized and sorted, along with some helpful little bins to store spare screws, bits, or whatever you need, that all snaps close in a nice secure carry box. Purchased this as a Christmas present, and so far the recipient hasn't called me for a bit or driver since, and uses it all over their house.

The only negative I have found is the attachments for the bits and drivers are easy to remove, but near impossible to get the bit back into position. Additionally, several bits have loose mounts, which tend to let the free when bounced or shaken in the case, which is annoying. However the kit is still wonderful and a great addition.
on November 21, 2016
I have really loved this set. I bought these in 2013 and have used them for various home projects. I wanted to give them a good trial run before giving my review. These are high quality bits that have really held up well. My bits are getting a little worn but still all work great. This pack gives you a good variety too. The only complaint I have, is the little black plastic pieces that go across the longer bits, are a little hard to get out sometimes. Other than that, I have enjoyed them thoroughly.
on October 16, 2012
To start this all I I noticed that my boss had a Dewalt case just like this one; only thing different was it looks like it had font through hell and back. I quickly bought this bit set for both knowing how durable the case is and what's within. It comes with a nice magnetic plate, a misc. bit holder. And just about every but under the sun. The magnetic plate is very nice if you have screws in your hand and need to set them down. I just through them on there and you can close the case and the screws are secured. The misc. bin for bits is partitioned into two pieces and is very useful. I keep my nut drivers in one part and easy out bits in the other. This kit has every bit you'll ever need, except specialty bits and security tips. Got the case itself it is build out of this plastic that IS NOT cheap. It has a handle on top which impersonally don't use but I could probably find a use for it. The latch on the side to keep this case all together is well build and you know it will stay together. For the durability of this case I have used it to stand on before. I needed a few more inches to reach something and I used it. No problem. I am 6' 1" and 190 pounds. This case can take a beating and the bits are worth it. Don't mess around with any other bit set other hen this Dewalt set
on March 10, 2013
I purchased this Dewalt 80 piece professional drilling and driving set simply for any household needs that may arise. I am not a contractor or someone who works with tools as my profession, I am simply someone who tackles any household repairs or installations myself. The power drill I have came with only a few options for drilling/driving so I decided to purchase this set, which will give me more than enough options for any typical household needs that may arise. I have already used the 7/32 bit driver to install a pull up bar in the wood rafter in my basement and it actually cut right through a nail inside the wood with no damage to the driver, so I would say the product(s) are more than durable. They come in a nice organized case with handle and also has a couple of small containers inside to hold screws/etc. I actually took my extra bits and drivers I had from other products and I can now just store them in this case so they are all together. I am very happy with my purchase and addition to my work bench. This is a good quality set and great to have on hand for any drilling/driving needs that may arise.