|Item Weight||5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.8 x 3.9 x 0.4 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||DW5204|
|Size||Pack of 1|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Cutting Diameter||0.375 inches|
|Warranty Description||1 Year Full Warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
DEWALT DW5204 4-Piece Premium Percussion Masonry Drill Bit Set
|Price:||$13.34 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$4.02 (23%)|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The product is 4PC MAS Drill Bit Set
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
- Rock carbide tip maximizes carbide surface contact for longer bit life
- Four flute design cleans debris out for fast, efficient drilling
- Three flats on shank eliminate bit slipping in chuck
- Innovative tip reduces walking and increases accuracy
- Used primarily to drill holes for mechanical anchors, fits standard 3/8-inch and 1/2-inch chucks
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Enter this concrete chisel.
1) Drill pilot holes into concrete as deep as I could with the drill bits and a cordless dewalt hammer drill
2) Used Chisel (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NIBFT4/ref=cm_cr_mts_prod_img) and a sledge hammer to then break off pieces of concrete
3) used angle grinder to cut through the rebar
The only hammer drill I had was a cordless Dewalt. i was concerned when purchasing these that the cordless drill would not be able to provide enough omph, but I was totally wrong. The concrete was a mix of stone and concrete. Two of the concrete pieces had rebar inside. These drill bits chomped through the concrete easily and showed no sign of giving up. Several times I had to stop work and let the drill bits cool down as there was smoke coming from the holes, but after a couple of minutes they were ready to go again.
Another great dewalt product.
All in all, great product for a great price.
See pictures attached
These things feel like no other regular bits. The metal used is much stronger, and you can tell right out of the box just by the interesting finish. Holding this tool in your hand really merits some respect. It feels strong and characteristic like a bullet. The spirals have a special recognizable pattern and the metal gives off its own characteristic smell. And they're a little yellow-ish. Telling these apart in a large toolkit will be a snap.
The package arrive damaged. These come in a little plastic pouch which was ripped when the item arrived. The bits were still in the package but just a ripped package so have to be careful now that the bits don't fall out but not a big deal.
The bits have not broken and are still working like new three weeks later of constant use. Using these to drill holes into the wall in order to put anchors to hang items. The drill bits go in really easy without having to put a lot of pressure and have not been chipping the concrete.
Not much else to say other then not a bad item for the price. The packaging isn't to great but wasn't bought for the pretty package.
Recommend for home enthusiast.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Used it for the first time the other day. Went through my garage floor like butter.Published 3 months ago by mayozack
I am hardly handy. I needed to install a permanent shower curtain rod, and had to drill through tile. I was nervous about this. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Mandy
These are pretty good quality bits.
Not as good as they use to be, but well worth