|Item Weight||39.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||24 x 18.5 x 15.5 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||DW703|
|Discontinued by manufacturer||Yes|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||One year warranty, one year service agreement, 30 day no-risk guarantee|
DEWALT DW703 Heavy Duty 10-Inch Compound Miter saw
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
DEWALT DW713 15 Amp 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw
Hitachi C10FCE2 15-Amp 10-inch Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw
DEWALT DW716 15 Amp 12-Inch Double-Bevel Compound Miter Saw
DEWALT DWS780 12-Inch Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
DEWALT DWS709 Slide Compound Miter Saw, 12-Inch
|Price||Unavailable||$179.00||$119.99||See price in cart||$599.00||$419.99|
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||18.5 x 24 x 15.5 in||23.75 x 19 x 17 in||—||20 x 27.5 x 18 in||17.72 x 21.46 x 17.13 in||22.75 x 30.75 x 19.5 in|
|Voltage||—||120 volts||120 volts||120 volts||120 volts||120 volts|
Whether on the job site or your own workshop at home, you need a miter saw that's durable, portable, and, most importantly, provides clean, accurate cuts. The DeWalt DW703 delivers on every count. Powered by a 15 amp motor and featuring solid ball- and roller-bearing construction, the DW703 is built to last--and perform. The versatile and heavy-duty DW703 is the only 10-inch compound miter saw capable of cutting 5-1/4-inch crown molding and 6-inch base molding. Clear, easy-to-use controls, including 11 preset positive miter stops, make operation a breeze, while smooth arm and trigger action and a clean line of sight ensure precision on every cut. --Carl Thress
From the Manufacturer
DeWalt's DW703 is the only 10-inch compound miter saw with the capacity to accurately cut 5-1/4-inch crown molding and 6-inch base molding. With the DW703, professionals now have the option of using a 10-inch saw to cut larger trim sizes popular in today's construction and remodeling jobs. Compared with other 10-inch compound miter saws, the DW703 can cut 1/2-inch larger crown molding and 3/4-inch larger base molding. For more accuracy and versatility, the DW703 cuts 50-degree left and right miter angles and has 48-degree bevel capability. Users can quickly set the most common miter angles at 11 positive stops on the easy-to-read miter scale. Made with a durable steel-on-steel detent plate and pin, the miter scale provides consistent accuracy without play over the life of the tool. In addition, a machined one-piece arm ensures long-term blade accuracy while the ergonomic horizontal D-handle provides user comfort. Weighing only 33 pounds, the DW703 has a built-in carrying handle for portability. Your purchase includes the DW703 miter saw, dust bag, 40-tooth carbide blade, and a one-year warranty.
- Tall sliding fence supports crown molding vertically up to 4-1/2 inches and easily slides out of the way for bevel cuts
- 0- to 50-degree miter ability for greater capacity in all cutting applications
- 11 positive miter stops allow for quick settings and improved accuracy
- Steel-on-steel detent plate and pin offers repeatable accuracy and worksite durability
- 0- to 48-degree bevel delivers increased capacity for out-of-square corners
- 33-pound weight, head lock-down pin, and built-in carrying handle for increased portability
- 15 amp motor, 5,000 rpm provides enough power for all cutting applications
- Works great with the DW723 miter saw stand
- Amps: 15 amps
- No-load speed: 5,000 rpm
- Blade diameter: 10 inches
- Arbor size: 5/8 inch
- Vertical capacity, baseboard against fence: 3-1/2 inches
- Vertical capacity, crown molding vertically nested: 4-1/2 inches
- Horizontal capacity, baseboard lying flat: 6 inches
- Horizontal capacity, crown molding lying flat: 5-1/4 inches
- 45-degree bevel cut capacity (dimensional lumber): 2-by-6 inches
- 90-degree crosscut capacity (dimensional lumber): 4-by-4 inches
- 90-degree crosscut capacity (max width): 2-by-6 inches, dimensional lumber
- 45-degree miter cut capacity (max height): 2-by-4 inches, dimensional lumber
- 45-degree miter cut capacity (max width): 2-by-4 inches, dimensional lumber
- Tool weight: 33 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 37 lbs.
- 40-tooth Series 20 carbide blade
- Dust bag
- Blade wrench
This DeWalt high-performance industrial tool comes with a warranty package that includes:
30-day, no-risk satisfaction guarantee
One-year free service contract
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Though table seemeed expensive I bought it anyway (needed portable platform for job-site) and it was definitely worth it. Extendable supports are convenient (wouldn't say "invaluable" because I avoid hyperbole ;-) for long pieces of molding, flooring & 2x's for framing. If you clamp the saw past the stops and extend one end support to limit you can handle 12' cuts. Haven't seen a need for sliding as I always need a table saw for long rips, so having short slide doesn't eliminate an extra tool. Laser might be nice, but I guess I trust my eye and a solid pencil line enough...