|Item Weight||105 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||24 x 22 x 18 inches|
|Item model number||DW735X|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||3 Year Limited|
3-Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
DEWALT DW735X Two-Speed Thickness Planer Package, 13-Inch
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powerful 15 AMP, 20,000 RPM motor (10,000 RPM cutterhead speed) handles larger cuts in wider materials with ease
- Three knife cutter-head delivers 30% longer knife life, fan-assisted chip ejection vacuums chips off of the cutter-head and exhausts them out of the machine
- Two speed gear box allows users to change feed speed to optimizing cuts per inch at 96 or 179 CPI
- Maximum depth of cut 1/8 inch, depth capacity 6 inches, width capacity 13 inches
- Includes infeed and outfeed tables and an extra set of knives.Drop feed rate to 14 feet/min
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
WEN 6552 3-Blade 15 Amp Benchtop Thickness Planer, 13"
DEWALT DW735 13-Inch, Two Speed Thickness Planer
DEWALT DW734 15 Amp 12-1/2-Inch Benchtop Planer
Makita 2012NB 12-Inch Planer with Interna-Lok Automated Head Clamp
Delta Power Tools 22-555 13 In Portable Thickness Planer
|Price||See price in cart||$264.46||$549.00||$399.00||$549.00||$329.00|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Factory Authorized Outlet||Amazon.com|
Includes 13-in Two-Speed Thickness Planer - DW735X, Dust Hose Adapter, Dust Ejection Chute, Extra Set of Knives, Infeed Table, Outfeed Table
From the Manufacturer
The DEWALT DW735X 13-Inch, Three Knife, Two Speed Thickness Planer has a powerful 15 AMP, 20,000 RPM motor (10,000 RPM cutterhead speed) that handles larger cuts in wider materials with ease. The three knife cutter-head delivers 30% longer knife life and makes knife change faster and easier. The two speed gear box allows users to change feed speed to optimizing cuts per inch at 96 or 179 CPI. It has a fan-assisted chip ejection that vacuums chips off of the cutter-head and exhausts them out of the machine. With a 19-3/4" cast aluminum base it is 2X more rigid than a standard 10" base and folding tables. The automatic carriage lock reduces the movement that causes snipe without the need for manual engagement by the user. It also has a material removal gauge and extra-large thickness scale that deliver accurate cuts with every pass. The extra-large turret depth stop allows users to return to most frequently used thicknesses with ease. Includes infeed and outfeed tables and an extra set of knives.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As far as the blades go, i'm sure they will get dull in time but that is the nature of the beast. I know from over 40 years of experience that if you don't push them to their limits with every pass and overheat them, they will get the job done. Small nicks in the blades are going to happen and the lines they leave in your project are easily taken care of with sandpaper. I will probably purchase the Shelix cutter head for this planer when I have gone through the first 2 sets of blades I have.
All things considered, I believe the features and size of this planer will leave my old Delta in the dust. I will post an update in a few months as I put this planer through it's paces.
BTW, be careful about sending a board thru with a knot that may come loose. I had one blow up early on, and it nicked my blades a teeny bit. Scared the bejeezus out of me when it happened, too. Sounded like the whole planer was about to come apart. Luckily, it's over to the side, so since I'm working with narrower boards at the moment, I can plane on that side for the first pass, and avoid the nick on subsequent finish passes. I'm grateful it came with spare blades.
dust collection (even with a 1.75HP DC) is a little spotty: you definitely get a few big chips left on the bed and you have to blow them off before placing the next board or you'll get nice chip dents.
I get snipe but only on softwoods, probably the rollers are able to crush it too easily.
Get the rolling table they sell for $150, and the feed tables. Works better than anything you will build.