|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.9 x 6 x 2.9 inches|
|Item model number||DWHT81424|
|Batteries||3 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||200 Lumen|
|Included Components||Headlamp; (3) AAA Batteries|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.41 shipping
+ $7.12 shipping
DEWALT Headlamp for Jobsite, 200 Lumen (DWHT81424)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Motion sensor turns the headlamp on and off to save time
- Double the Lumen output with the same run time versus the previous generation (DWHT70440)
- Anti-slip strap secures to hard Hat
- IP54 rated for dust and water resistance
- Survives our repeated 6.6 ft. Drop test for extreme durability
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Milwaukee 2111-21 475-Lumen LED Rechargeable Hard Hat Headlamp
TINMIU Rechargeable LED Headlamp Flashlight, 2-PACK 1000 Lumen Super Bright Motion Sensor Head Lamp, IPX5 Waterproof, Bright White Cree Led & Red Light Perfect for Running, Camping, Hiking & More
Klein Tools 56049 Rechargeable Light Array Headlamp w/Strap, 260 Lumen, All-Day Runtime
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Gizmos Games & Movies||SKYCATQIU||Home Network Supply|
Use this 200 lumen LED headlamp to increase your visibility for those dimly lit or evening projects. It has an anti-slip strap to keep the headlamp securely on your hard hat in even the toughest conditions, and this durable light can withstand a 6.6-Foot drop. It has a 24-hour run time, and includes a motion sensor to turn the light on and off as needed.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Very, very bright. I don't have a light meter, but the light output is very bright and far exceeds the cheap headlamps it replaces. It is on par with a quality handheld flashlight and I don't doubt the 100+ lumen rating at all.
* Low / High option gives an option for extended battery life when maximum light output isn't necessary.
* Pivoting head allows light to be directed at the work rather than having to move your head to direct the light.
* Uses standard batteries (AAA) - not some fancy LR cell that cost a few bucks each. You can even use rechargeables.
* The strap has an anti-slip coating so it won't slide around or fall off.
* It is Yellow - which is handy finding it when you need it. This probably isn't as useful if your toolbox is full of dozens of yellow DeWalt tools... but I digress.
* As other reviewers warned me about, this really isn't designed to go straight on your head. It is more well suited for use on a hard hat. Yes I have used it on my head, and it is fine for shorter periods.... but soon enough it becomes uncomfortable, and after 20 minutes of use you'll feel like you have a headache. Part of the issue is a lack of padding, but the headlamp itself is also very flat whereas a human head is not. This means the flat lamp puts pressure on one distinct place on the forehead rather than distributing the pressure across a larger area as it might if it had a slight curve. I've thought about adding a piece of padding to the back which would help, but I tend to only use the light for short periods so thus far I've managed. In cold weather perhaps wearing a stocking hat would solve the issue, but that isn't ideal when you're climbing around an attic on a 90 degree day.
Bottom line - If you were using this light as a hiking or camping light where you might have it on your head for a few hours... I wouldn't recommend it. Not only would you have a sore forehead, but you would probably have a red rectangle on your forehead for hours after you remove it. If you are going to use it on a hardhat and/or are willing to live with some minor discomfort then it is a great light.
If I was working for the DeWalt product development team, I'd offer a separate curved pad which could attach to the back of the headlamp for those who wish to use it directly on their heads - that would address my only true complaint. Aside from that, it is typical DeWalt quality and functionality which is to say it is a well built product which will last for years and most likely never give me any trouble.
I love this light and highly recommend this light to anyone who is getting dirty and bumped around, while using a headlamp. I'd buy this product again even if a competitor said they'd give me 2 free ones to buy theirs. That's how much I like this light. I have no need to buy another one, because the one I purchased is a quality product. I might buy another one just to make sure I have an extra, in case DeWalt discontinues this product.
For china made it really gives no sign of breaking and that is a real positive.
I think most would be reasonably happy with this simple quality light.