|Item Weight||39.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||23.6 x 18.9 x 5.1 inches|
|Item model number||DWMT75049|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||(1) 192 piece Mechanics Tool Set, (1) Carrying Case|
|Warranty Description||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
DEWALT DWMT75049 Mechanics Tools Set (192 Piece)
|Price:||$175.03 & FREE Shipping|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
STANLEY STMT73795 Mixed Tool Set, 210-Piece
Craftsman 270pc Mechanics Tool Set with 3-Drawer Chest 12133
Channellock 39053 Mechanics Tool Set, 171-Piece
Crescent CTK170CMP2 Mechanics Tool Set, 170-Piece
JH Williams WSC-1390TB 1390-Piece Mammoth Tool Set Complete
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$21.29||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Number of Pieces||—||210||270||171||170||1,390|
The DEWALT DWMT75049 192pc Mechanics Tools Set offers a number of features that appeal to mechanics tool users. These pieces have knurled beauty rings that provide a non-slip gripping surface, along with deep laser etched markings for easy socket size identification. A 5 Degree arc swing and slim head design perfect for maneuverability in constricted areas. The 72-tooth gear system is designed for high torque ratcheting and a low profile directional lever helps reduce catch points and for easy one-hand operation. This all precisely fits into a durable molded case for easy storage and tool protection.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) wow is it heavy. I could do without a full set of extended length sockets, but this one has them anyway. They come in handy. Other people have noted the weight
2) it has a nice set of longer extensions for getting into tight spaces.
3) it does not have drivers that you could attach to a drill, which is one deficiency, but a liveable one.
4) it's an extremely study case with 4 solid locking clips and a very nice rubber insert for keeping in things place. Sockets do not fall out when you open it, in contrast to some other sets.
Over all I'm very happy with the purchase and wouldn't hesitate to recommend!
Excellent addition to any tool repertoire.
- This is a complete set, not lacking in anything: it has the full range of sockets and bits, extensions, adapters, u-joints
- These tools have heft; there's nothing flimsy about them. The weight of the drivers make it easier, not harder (inertia)
- The fit and feel is fantastic: sockets firmly snap, the release button is solid with a nice tight tolerance, the handles are comfortable
- Everything is clearly marked on the tool and on the case
- The case locks nicely, secures everything nicely at any angle (I use it open ~90 degrees usually), is nicely laid out, can see quickly if I've put everything away
I can't find anything here to nit-pick, not even price.
I do wish they made an impact version of this (all the impact sets are severely lacking).