|Item Weight||8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 10.2 x 19.2 inches|
|Item model number||DWP611PK|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||3 Year Limited Warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $8.99 shipping
4-Year Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
DEWALT DWP611PK 1.25 HP Max Torque Variable Speed Compact Router Combo Kit with LED's
|Price:||$167.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Durable 1.25hp motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications
- Variable speed control feature enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications. No Load Speed range 16,000-27,000rpm
- Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut
- Dual LED's and clear sub-base ensure maximum visibility in operation
- Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64-inch (fixed base only)
- Allows up to 1.5" of depth travel with standard base & 2" with plunge base.Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64" (fixed base only)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
1.25 HP Max Torque Variable Speed Compact Router Combo Kit with LED's
The DWP611PK 1.25 HP Max Torque Variable Speed Compact Router Combo Kit with LED's has a 1.25 HP motor to deliver power for the toughest applications, and variable speed control for optimal bit speed in each application. Features precise depth adjustments and fast, easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes. LED light and clear plastic fixed base provide superior bit visibility.
- Amps: 7.0 Amps
- Collet Diameter: 1/4 in
- Horsepower: 1.25 HP
- Plunge Stroke: 2 in
- Router Base: Combo Kit
- Spindle Lock: 12 Position
- Base Dimension: 4" (standard),4 3/8" x 5 3/4" (plunge) in
- Depth Stop: 5
- No Load Speed: 16,000-27,000 rpm
- Power Tool Type: Corded
- Router Type: Compact Router
- Tool Weight: 4.6 (fixed) , 6.2 (plunge) lbs
- Durable 1.25HP motor delivers the power to meet the toughest applications.
- Variable speed control feature enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications.
- Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut.
- Dual LED's and clear sub-base ensure maximum visibility in operation.
- Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes to within 1/64" (fixed base only).
- Plunge base incorporates fine-tune adjustment rod for precise depth setting.
- Large, low-pressure spindle lock button allows for comfortable, single wrench bit changes.
- Multiple shaft-lock detents enable quick and simple bit changes.
- Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position (fixed base only).
- Spring-loaded release tabs allow for quick base removal (fixed base only).
- Motor can be transitioned quickly and easily between fixed and plunge bases.
- Overmolded rubber handles provide a comfortable and secure grip (plunge base only).
- Allows up to 1.5" of depth travel with standard base & 2" with plunge base.
- Aluminum motor housing and base construction provides long term durability.
- Extended sub-base provides greater work surface contact for improved user control (fixed base).
- Large plunge base platform provides added stability for heavier applications and sub-base accepts universal template guides.
- Extended 8-slot 1/4" collet maximizes surface contact with router bit shank for a tighter grip.
Compare to similar items
This item DEWALT DWP611PK 1.25 HP Max Torque Variable Speed Compact Router Combo Kit with LED's
Bosch 1617EVSPK 12 Amp 2-1/4-Horsepower Plunge and Fixed Base Variable Speed Router Kit with 1/4-Inch and 1/2-Inch Collets
DEWALT DW618PK 12-AMP 2-1/4 HP Plunge and Fixed-Base Variable-Speed Router Kit
DEWALT DWP611 1.25 HP Max Torque Variable Speed Compact Router with Dual LEDs
Makita RT0701CX3 1-1/4 HP Compact Router Kit
Bosch PR20EVSK Colt Palm Grip 5.6 Amp 1-Horsepower Fixed-Base Variable-Speed Router with Edge Guide
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||10.25 x 7 x 19.25 in||19.5 x 6.25 x 14.5 in||24 x 15.88 x 9.13 in||11.5 x 5.6 x 7.3 in||14 x 18 x 13 in||13 x 15 x 8 in|
Includes Premium Compact Router Fixed/Plunge Combo Kit - DWP611PK
Top customer reviews
The Dewalt DWP611PK is the absolute BEST router you can buy. I have owned several, including the Bosch Colt which is no comparison. That is coming from a Bosch loyalist. But no more will I be brand loyal. Dewalt has made the best trim router available. I bought mine during the Dewalt sale this Christmas and got the Combo(plunge base and fixed base), the Edge guide, and the Round sub base for less than $150 shipped. The Bosch Colt only came with the fixed base and edge guide for ~$115 YMMV. The plunge base for it was an additional ~$90.
1) The LED lights. They are positioned perfectly to light you path. Why haven't they made these sooner.
2) The Plunge base adjusts with ease. Press the lever to adjust and release to hold with confidence that it will not slip.
3) Changeover from the fixed base to the plunge base takes literally seconds.
4) Micro depth adjustment just simply WORKS! You couldn't ask for anything easier.
5) Amazon had the lowest price I found. The big box houses couldn't come close. Good Job Amazon!
1) Where was this router 10 years ago?!?
2) I couldn't find anymore. Sorry.
For all those negative reviews, all that can be said is A) you're not truthful, B) you got a dud, send it back or call Dewalt Customer Service, or C)you're a competitor writing false reviews.
I will definitely look at Dewalt more seriously.
Good Job Dewalt!!!
I recently used this router with a trammel to cut out some circles out of 3/4" plywood using a 3/8" bit. While I cut them using several passes, the operation didn't bog the motor down and the router performed admirably. This router has also performed beautifully using a 1/4-Inch Spiral Flush Trim Bit to trim 1" hard maple face frame.
Overall good for the price, and a definite upgrade to the Rigid one I had
Very easy to work with, intuitive and easy snaps and clamps, good quality cord, very convenient handles and transparent sub-plate — so good to finally see what I'm doing! And having fixed AND plunge bases in one kit — it's amazing for the money!
The weight (I can operate with it single-handed!), size (on fixed base it can be conveniently held with just one palm) and power of this router is amazing — I flipped it over for a DIY router table — and it is very good even with large bits!
Variable speed — you'll love it!
Many trimming routers don't have it, but I sometimes use large bits and this is a must have for them, as you have to use lower speed to avoid burning.
Be aware that fixed base has a standard "D" sub-plate, which hole doesn't accommodate standard 1-3/16" bushings, you'll have to buy a round plate replacement for this. But the round plate is quite small, making the footprint (and stability) is even smaller, so I just use the plunge base, which accommodates the bushings natively.
Also be aware that this router doesn't have a vacuum attachment — you have to buy them separately. Both bases have their own attachments, so be prepared to pay, like, 6-8 additional dollars for each, if you are going to use the vacuum.
The only con I can think of — the standard "D" sub plate (fixed base) and the replacement round one are quite small and you have to be careful holding the router flat to the table — but plunge base doesn't have this issue, it's much larger and sturdier.
Highly recommend this router to anyone!
Most recent customer reviews
1. Smooth operation.Read more