|Item Weight||53.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||26.65 x 14.08 x 27.15 inches|
|Item model number||DWE7485|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||(1) DWE7485 8-1/4 in. Table Saw; (1) Fence; (1) Anti-Kickback Pawls; (1) Miter Gauge; (1) Push Stick; (1) 24T 8-1/4 in. Blade; (1) Non-thru cut riving Knife; (2) Blade Change Wrenches; (1) Modular Guard System|
4 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
DEWALT Table Saw for Jobsite, Compact, 8-1/4-Inch (DWE7485)
|Price:||See price in cart|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PORTABILITY: Compact size for ease of transportation and storage
- EASY ADJUSTMENTS: Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- VARIETY OF CUTS: 24. 5 in. of rip capacity for ripping 4x8 plywood or OSB sheets
- POWER: 15Amp, 5800 rpm motor
- ONBOARD STORAGE: Onboard storage provides easy access to the site pro guarding components and push stick when not in use
- GUARENTEED TOUGH: Metal roll cage ensures job site durability
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Maximized for accuracy and capacity this DEWALT DWE7485 8-1/4 in. table saw includes on-board storage for blade guard assembly, non-through cut riving knife, anti-kickback pawls, blade change wrenches, miter gauge and push stick. The powerful DEWALT 15 amp, 5800 RPM motor allows users to complete a majority of applications. The rack & pinion fence allow for fast, easy adjustments and provides the capacity to rip 4x8 sheet goods.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The smaller blade size never caused difficulty and indeed, it allows for higher RPMs, meaning a cleaner cut through most material.
I highly recommend this table saw!
So after about a month of having it. And using it maybe 5 or 6 times. The top coating is already scratched. And I haven’t used any sleds or jigs or anything just the miter gauge that came with it.