|Item Weight||25 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||60 x 17 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||DWX726|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||Miter saw stand|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||300 Pounds|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Included Components||Rolling Miter Saw Stand|
|Warranty Description||3 Year Limited Warranty|
DEWALT Miter Saw Stand With Wheels (DWX726)
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||60 x 17 x 10 inches|
|Item Weight||25 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Dimensions: Extended Tool - 32.5" H x 98" W | Folded Tool - 17" H x 59.5" W | Weight: 67 lb
- Wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports provide up to 8' of material support
- Easily adjustable mounting rails adapt to nearly any miter saw
- Wide rubber grip wheels provide easy jobsite mobility. One-time assembly and pneumatic assisted raising and lowering for quick and easy set up
- Three-position pneumatic assisted raising and lowering for the ultimate in flexibility and ease of set up
- Durable tubular steel construction allows for a 300-Pound maximum weight capacity
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
WEN MSA330 Collapsible Rolling Miter Saw Stand with 3 Onboard Outlets
DEWALT Miter Saw Stand, Compact (DWX724)
DEWALT Miter Saw Crown Stops (DW7084)
POWERTEC - MT4000 Deluxe Portable Miter Saw Stand with Wheels
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||60 x 17 x 10 inches||79.25 x 24.88 x 39.38 inches||32 x 100 x 11.5 inches||8 x 6 x 3.19 inches||49 x 16.25 x 8.25 inches|
Durable Work Support Stand
DEWALT’s DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw/Planer Stand allows for easy jobsite mobility thanks to its wide rubber wheels and fold-up design. The DWX726 is designed for a variety of contractors including cabinetmakers, trim carpenters, framers, installers and many other professionals who are tasked with using a miter saw on the jobsite.
With three-position pneumatically assisted raising and lowering, the DWX726 is easy to assemble to minimize downtime. The unit is also durable with a tubular steel construction that allows for 300 pounds of maximum weight capacity. The mounting rails are easily adjustable, and they can adapt to nearly any miter saw on the market. Additionally, the stand offers wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports, which provide up to 8 feet of material support. Weighing a manageable 67 pounds, the stand is 98 inches long and 32.5 inches wide when it is unfolded. To save space, the unit folds vertically and measures only 59.5 inches by 17 inches. Miter saw not included.
- Tool Width - Extended: 98 inches
- Tool Height - Extended: 32.5 inches
- Tool Width - Folded: 59.5 inches
- Tool Height - Folded: 17 inches
- Tool Weight: 67 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 75 pounds
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally, wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I noticed that some people posted ugly comments about "user error" and things of that nature. I found, however, that the "locking" mechanism wasn't actually working quite right. When you're looking at the rails under the stand, you will find a black plastic piece that looks like a "Y". Pop it off!! (Don't worry... it goes right back on). check and make sure the tension is tight enough on your cable. If there is too much slack, this can cause it to not undo the latch. I had to "loosen" (lefty loosy... I turned them both counterclockwise) the nuts on either side of the yellow piece of metal that the cable runs through Also, on either side there is a lever that is operated by springs. One of my springs was not moving (WD-40 was my answer for that one). I tried to post a video but had no luck. I will keep trying...
I hope this helps!
Like you, I buy my tools at full retail. And like you, I suffer when they suck.
This stand had two near-fatal and one completely fatal flaw (yes, the stand is being returned).
1. The supplied hex wrench (nice! thanks!) was so soft it became unusable while fastening the first cap screw. All its corners rounded right over.
2. The cap screw for the handle (part 8) disintegrated as it was being tightened. Fell apart in two. Heck, I thought, I can replace it.
3. (FATAL) The telescoping "work support extension arms" do not slide together. Period. The small one was made too big to fit into the larger one. Complete and utter fail. No way to recover without some time with an angle grinder.
I hope the replacement stand is better.
My big complaint is that DeWalt advertises the ability to save floor space by storing it vertically (from their website: "Compact vertical storage option maximizes workplace efficiency") and then the owners manual says that is a tipping hazard so you should only ever store it horizontally! The old bait and switch, if you ask me. Looks like I'll be bungee cording it to the wall.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on October 16, 2020
Reviewed in Canada on December 21, 2018