|Item Weight||13.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16.6 x 10.6 x 13.4 inches|
|Item model number||DCR015|
|Size||16.50in. x 13.20in. x 10.30in.|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Warranty Description||1 YEAR|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
+ $8.99 shipping
DEWDCR015 - DEWALT DCR015 12-Volt 20-Volt Worksite Charger Radio
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 amp charger for 12V Max and 20V Max DEWALT battery packs allow for quick and convenient battery charging
- 2 AC power outlets offer more versatility for job-site power, USB port allows device to be charged via USB when radio is plugged into a wall outlet
- Class D amplifier, woofers, and tweeters provide full range of high and low sound for optimum sound quality
- Runs off 12V Max and 20V Max DEWALT batteries making it a cordless radio capable of running off rechargeable and reusable battery power
- Auxiliary and USB ports allow for connection to CD, MP3, Portable Satellite Receivers, and other digital audio devices
- Device storage box protects electronic devices from job-site debris while plugged into Aux or USB ports
- Charge Time: 90 Min or less, System: 12V MAX, 20V MAX
- Compatible with: 12V & 20V MAX
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Radio at a Glance
- 2 amp charger for 12V MAX and 20V MAX DEWALT battery packs
- Runs off 12V MAX and 20V MAX DEWALT batteries
- 2 AC power outlets for versatility on the jobsite
- Auxiliary and USB ports for connection to digital audio devices
- USB port allows device to be charged via USB when radio is plugged into a wall outlet
- Device storage box protects electronic devices from jobsite debris
DEWALT DCR015 12V/20V MAX Worksite Charger/Radio
Save time and get more done on the job site with the DEWALT DCR015 worksite charger/radio. This dual-function tool provides quick and efficient lithium-ion battery charging, and a radio/MP3-plug-in function. Its rugged design stands up to the rigors of the job site, while its digital controls and advanced functions make operation simple and reliable. Improving upon the DEWALT DC012 charger/radio, the DCR015 is smaller and lighter while also containing new features such as a woofer and device storage box.
The charger/radio weighs a very portable 13 pounds and is backed by a limited three-year warranty, 90-day money-back guarantee, and one-year free service contract.
What's in the Box
- (1) DCR015 charger/radio; radio only, battery sold separately
- Owner's manual
Features and Highlights
Dual-Purpose Tool Charges Battery and Functions as a Radio
While plugged in, the charger/radio charges 12V MAX and 20V MAX DEWALT battery packs. This radio also runs on the same DEWALT batteries if no outlet is available. Two AC outlets allow the radio to serve as a pass-through plug.
Better Sound Quality and Reception
Improving upon the DEWALT DC012 charger/radio, the DCR015 features digital tuning with an improved green back lit display. The charger/radio also features full range woofers and tweeters, a class D amplifier offering improved sound and longer run-time, and weather resistant speakers.
The DCR015 charger/radio features a charging light bar to indicate charging status and a convenient high-visibility green LCD display. The roll cage offers protection and durability with hanging loops that allow for easy carrying. The new device storage box offers a safe spot for electronic devices, protecting them from jobsite debris.
- Voltage: 12V MAX, 20V MAX
- Compatible with: 12V MAX, 20V MAX
- Charge time: 90 minutes or less
- Tool weight: 13 lbs
- Warranty: 3-year limited warranty, 1-year free service contract, 90-day money back guarantee
Digital tuning with an improved green backlit display.
2 amp charger that charges 12V MAX and 20V MAX DEWALT battery packs.
Device storage box protects electronic devices from jobsite debris.
2 AC power outlets offer more versatility for jobsite power.
|DC012 Worksite Charger/Radio||DCR015 12V/20V MAX Worksite Charger/Radio||DCR018 Compact Worksite Radio|
|Charger Voltages||7.2V - 18V||12V MAX, 20V MAX||n/a|
|Power Voltages||7.2V - 18V||12V MAX, 20V MAX||18V, 12V MAX, 20V MAX|
|Power Outlets||3 (AC)||2 (AC)||USB-only|
|AM/FM Presets||10 FM / 5 AM||10 FM / 5 AM||5 FM / 5 AM|
|Aux/USB||Aux||Aux & USB||Aux & USB|
|Weight||14 lbs||13 lbs||6 lbs|
This Dewalt 12-Volt 20-Volt Worksite Charger Radio has a 2A charger for 12V max and 20V max Dewalt battery packs that allows for quick and convenient battery charging. The charger radio runs off 12V max and 20V max Dewalt batteries. This product comes with 2 AC power outlets and aux and USB inputs. It has a device storage box that protects electronic devices from jobsite debris while plugged into aux or USB inputs. The Class D amp, woofers, and tweeters provide full-range high and low sound for optimum sound quality.