Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 133 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 143 reviews
on January 8, 2013
I also purchased this item from another seller in brown, that I received in a beautiful hard case, ready to wear. I received this pair of black sunglasses yesterday (1-7-13), in a plastic zip-bag, with both lenses out, after I finally popped the lenses in and cleaned them up they looked pretty good. But now I'm worried that the lenses will be popping out all of the time. I know they aren't high end, expensive glasses, but the other Seller took time to make them look like they were. Maybe you should too.
on July 2, 2013
I received these glass the other day and they are very nice. I was expecting the lenses to be out because of the other reviews but mine were perfect. I get a lot of compliments on them and people can't believe how cheap they were.
on May 22, 2013
These are so great and the look so good on my daughter i plan to order a double pair for myself. they keep the glare of the sun hidden so well and the comfort fit is just right.
on May 22, 2015
Really like the way these sunglasses look, but unfortunately they look absolutely awful on me. I gave them to my goddaughter and she looked great in them.
on April 23, 2015
I really liked these glasses when I bought them, but I hadn't really worn them yet. I bought them for my honeymoon. As I'm in the car, on the way to the airport, I just wore them for the first time. My vision is extremely blurry. I took them off, and I can see wave-like defects in both lenses. I'm so disappointed. They are cute sunglasses, but save your money. They are definitely not worth the price.
on August 22, 2016
I was extremely disappointed with my purchase. The logo does not say "DG" on the side, it says "CG". This item was misrepresented to me. Also, the frames were bent and the lenses were popped out. I put the lenses back in, but I am unable to even wear them because the frames are misshapen and sit crookedly on my face. Waste of money. This is the first poor review I've ever given! Save your money! Don't do it!
on April 30, 2016
Love the style but the lenses keep popping out. They are super cheap. Im not a rough person and I try to be gentle with glasses and I set them down on my desk at work and the lense popped out. I super glued it in there. So far so good.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon August 1, 2013
After reading many reviews I decided to order these glasses the negative reviews were that the Lens came out but once they pushed them in they were fine.Happy to report that wasn't the case with mine not yet anyway for the price you cant go wrong. I have very sensitive eyes and these do a great job blocking the sun,they are a little bigger than I thought but look great on. Glad I ordered these.
on January 3, 2014
When I received the glasses, the lenses weren't even inside the frames. That was a major turn off for me. I had to try and fit them into the frame and one side of the glasses was bent out of shape so I had to bend it back to fit the lens in. Occasionally, one of the lens will pop out. I guess I gotta bend the frame again to make it tighter? Overall, I'm "meh" about the glasses but they'll do until I invest in some real ones.
on May 6, 2015
These glasses are waay bigger in person than I had imagined from the picture. I ordered them so I take responsibility for that one. The big issue is, good luck keeping the lenses from popping out every time you move to quick!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.