Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on September 18, 2012
These glasses are the next best thing to the real ones. The only thing I have noticed is that they do not stay on your head when you bend down and if left in the heat they will slide down your nose a bit.
on July 11, 2014
Love this brand of sunglasses, This was a gift for a friend in Hawaii. Will shop again .
on August 18, 2012
The wife ordered these. She likes them alot. I dont know what else to say. A women approves of them. Cant ask for a better review than that.
on February 12, 2015
Love these, it's hard to find really awesome sunglasses when you live in rural America, I will definitely be ordering more, great quality and price!
on May 25, 2013
Everyone should get a pair they look hot on, and each person makes their own look. No two people look the same, they are great, and for a great price, never buy glasses in the store again.
on May 14, 2013
BOUGHT THESE SUNGLASSES- THOUGHT THEY WERE A GOOD PRICE SINCE MOST SUNGLASSES ARE AROUND $10. WELL THESE ARE THE SAME PRICE AFTER SHIPPING SO NOT AS GOOD A DEAL AS I THOUGHT. tHEY BROKE AFTER NOT EVEN HAVING THEM FOR 24 HOURS. THEY ARE CUTE BUT...... DONT-- WASTE --YOUR-- MONEY!!!
on December 4, 2012
I love these. I am on my second pair because someone at a rental car company stole my first pair. But more about these...I love them because they are white and they came with a pouch to keep them in when I'm not wearing them to protect the lenses.
on February 11, 2015
I ordered these sun glasses and they are not at all what I ordered!! Very disappointed! I got biohazard sunglasses instead! Pretty far from DG
review image
on July 13, 2012
Se você não tem o rosto miúdo eu recomendo!! Ficou muito grande no meu rosto, e eu não tenho o rosto muito miúdo, então se você tem não compra. Mas ele deixa os olhos bem confortáveis, muito bom pra dirigir... e é muito bonito e tem ótima qualidade
on March 3, 2013
I bought these as a gift. I may keep them for myself :) i really like these shades, nice color

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.