Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
DHP 8-Inch Independently-Encased Coil Premium Futon Mattress, Full Size, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 15-gauge independently-encased coils
- Quality foam and polyester layering between cover and coils for optimal comfort. Product Material: 100% Polyester
- Fits any standard FULL-sized futon frame
- Independently, superbly pocketed 15-gauge pocket coils
- Quality foam and polyester layering between cover and coils for optimal comfort
- Microfiber mattress cover
- Width: 75" ; Depth: 54" ; Height:8". Weight: 59 lbs
- Futon arms and frame sold separately
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Weight: 57 lbs.
DHP 8-Inch Independently-Encased Coil Premium Futon Mattress
DHP's 8 Inch Independently Encased Coil Futon Mattress with CertiPUR-US Certified Foam provides comfort and support with its 522 individually wrapped coils. It is the perfect complement to any futon. Available in multiple colours. Futon arms and frame sold separately.
- Length: 58.5"
- Width: 12"
- Height: 12"
- Weight: 69.5 lbs.
- Independently, superbly pocketed 15-gauge pocket coils with microfiber mattress cover.
- Quality foam and polyester layering between cover and coils for optimal comfort.
- Fits any standard Full futon frame.
- Foam in this mattress is made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP ('Tris') flame retardants, ozone depleters, mercury, lead and heavy metals.
- Foam is low in VOC emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 PPM).
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Safety Product Commission.
- DHP's 8" Independently Encased Coil Futon Mattress is made with CertiPUR-US certified foam.
- Meets federal flammability standard 16 CFR 1633.
This 8" Full-size, microfiber futon mattress provides comfort and support with its 522 independently-encased coils. It is the perfect complement to any futon, and will provide a dreamy slumber that you never thought was possible on a futon mattress! Available in chocolate brown, black, charcoal and tan color. Futon arms and frame sold separately.
Compare with similar items
Mozaic Full Size 8-inch Cotton Twill Gel Memory Foam Futon Mattress, Black
Serta Chestnut Double Sided Foam and Cotton Full Futon Mattress, Natural, Made in the USA
Serta Sycamore Double Sided Convoluted Foam and Cotton Full Futon Mattress, Black, Made in the USA
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Material Type||Polyester||Memory Foam, Cotton, Gel Foam||Cotton-Blend||Cotton-Blend|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Okay, now here comes the fun part. Once the mattress is in place, position your cut on the side seam so that the mattress can expand fully and you can get out of the way after you cut it open quickly. IMMEDIATELY after you make your cut into the plastic the mattress will start to expand so slide the scissors up the side of the mattress plastic quickly and get out of the way. It should only take about a minute to fully inflate and you can continue cutting away the plastic. Mine opened up with the tags facing up so I flipped it when it was done expanding. If this doesn't bother you then forget about it. Yes, there is a chemical smell, it came from a factory. No, it's not that bad and it went away after 3-4 days.
In all I am happy with this mattress. I am using it flat on a full size metal frame that I got from Walmart and it does not slide around on it at all. It also holds up well to me sitting in the same spot for a while. I hope this review helps you out, I noticed no one else had posted any pictures of the black one. This review is of the black version which is a true black, not grayish black or anything.
I really hope this mattress holds up well, because my god is it comfortable!!! I slept like a baby last night, no lie!
*This is NOT a 'FIRM' Mattress. I sold mattresses for years and this would not qualify as a 'Firm.'
3. Pillow Top
This would be categorized as a 'Plush,' but trust me, it is very supportive for us back sleepers and is 'plush' enough to sleep comfortably if you're a side sleeper.
I've only had ONE nights sleep on this so far, so I'm going to try to remember to update you all every 3-6 months, because the longevity of this mattress is very important.
*FULL DISCLOSURE: I weigh 155 lbs, am using this as an everyday 'mattress' sleeper (no futon), and to be fair, additional weekly 'activities....'
Will be back with updates ; )
5.27.17 - OMG! I know it's barely been a week, but my sleep has been king!
It has been very difficult dealing with the company on this issue. They want a photo, fine so I send them one. Then they want another photo which I send and then another photo which I send. All of this is a slow process that wastes time. It makes me feel like they're trying to get to the end of the warrantee period. Now they want a PRF, what ever that is, and 20x20 cutout. I need a mattress to sleep on. This is getting rediculous
Good: Great to sleep on. Good bed so far.
Bad: It was a mistake to think this could be a couch and a bed. Its almost impossible to move from a bed to a futon couch.
Horrible: The mattress split on me in the back after only the first week of moving it from bed to couch every day.
Now I only use it as a bed. It was a mistake to think it could be both.