|Item Weight||138 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||57.5 x 80 x 72 inches|
|Item model number||5457196|
|Assembled Height||17.5 inches|
|Assembled Width||12.5 inches|
|Assembled Length||77.5 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
DHP Abode Full-Size Loft Bed Metal Frame with Desk and Ladder, Black
|Price:||$332.08 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Designed for smaller spaces
- Desk and shelves offer ultimate versatility
- Black frame with black desk and shelves
- Two ladders, one front and one side, along with upper guardrails for added safety
- All-in-one unit accommodates one full-sized mattress (not included)
- This item is eligible for free replacement parts. Contact Amazon Customer Service for more information.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
DHP is a division of Dorel Industries, which operates in the juvenile products, bicycles and home products markets. Dorel is a leader in safety and lifestyle products in both its Juvenile and Bicycle categories with an array of trend-setting, innovative products. Branded products include Safety 1st, Quinny, Maxi-Cosi and Tiny Love, as well as Cannondale, Schwinn, GT, Mongoose, and SUGOI. Dorel Home markets a wide assortment of both domestically produced and imported furniture. Dorel employs approximately 10,000 people in facilities located in twenty-five countries worldwide.
Furniture for every lifestyle.
Whether you’re a busy professional in need of a perfect small space solution for your condo or home, or cool and functional furniture for your dorm or first apartment, DHP has you covered.
Our unique and functional furniture varies from futons (sofas and couches that transform into beds or sleepers), upholstered and metal bed frames, bunk beds, daybeds with trundles, mattresses and more!
DHP. We’re the small space living experts.
DHP Bunkbeds. #1 in North America.
Creating fun memories everywhere.
Slumber parties. Flashlight reading. Jokes with your sister.
DHP has been a leader in bunkbeds for over 25 years. Our bunks come in many shapes and sizes: twin over twin, twin over full, twin over desk, with or without storage and more. We travel the globe looking for top materials and the best trends, without ever sacrificing comfort. Match your DHP bunkbed with one of our top-rated mattresses, and you’re all set. Try a DHP bunk today.
DHP Twin over Full bunkbed
DHP Twin over Twin bunkbed
DHP Full over Full bunkbed
Why DHP Bunkbeds?
Space Saving Design
Our bunkbeds are created with small spaces in mind, without ever sacrificing on comfort or design. We’re the small space living experts after all!
Whether for a dorm room, a kids’ room, or a spare room, our bunkbeds can be used for lots of different spaces.
Buy With Confidence
DHP is a trusted manufacturer. All bunkbeds include a 1 year limited warranty from the date of purchase.
|DHP Twin over Full Black Bunkbed||DHP Twin over Twin Silver Bunkbed||DHP Twin over Full White Bunkbed||DHP Full over Full Black Bunkbed||DHP Junior Loft Black + Storage Steps|
|Available colors||Black, Silver, White||Black, Silver, White||Black, Silver, White||Black, Silver||Black, White|
|Dimensions||78”W x 56.5”D x 61.5”H||78”W x 41.5”D x 61.5”H||78”W x 56.5”D x 61.5”H||78.5”W x 56.5”D x 72”H||92.5”W x 41.5”D x 44.5”H|
|Foundation & bed slats included||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Mattress height||Top (up to 6”) Bottom (up to 8”)||Top (up to 6”) Bottom (up to 8”)||Top (up to 6”) Bottom (up to 8”)||Top (up to 6”) Bottom (up to 8”)||Top (up to 6”)|
|Weight limit||Top (up to 200 lbs.) Bottom (up to 400 lbs.)||Top (up to 200 lbs.) Bottom (up to 225 lbs.)||Top (up to 200 lbs.) Bottom (up to 400 lbs.)||Top (up to 300 lbs.) Bottom (up to 450 lbs.)||Top (up to 200 lbs.)|
|Signature Sleep Memoir Memory Foam Mattress – Best Seller||Signature Sleep Contour Reversible Independently Encased Coil Mattress||Signature Sleep Essential 6-inch Reversible Coil Mattress|
|Memory foam mattress||✓|
|Independently encased coil mattress||✓||Standard Coil|
|Mattress thickness availability||6-inch, 8-inch||8-inch||6-inch|
|Mattress size availability||Twin, Full, Queen, King||Twin, Full, Queen, King||Twin, Full|
|Low VOC CertiPUR-US certified foam||✓||✓||✓|
|Ships in easy to transport box & quick set-up||✓||✓||✓|
Amazingly versatile, convenient and space-saving, DHP's Adobe Full Metal Loft Bed is not only functional, but also looks great in any room and décor. It's cool, black metal look is refreshing and modern and the frame is durable and solid. Its loft bed and built-in desk provide the perfect sleep/study combination and there is still ample room under the loft bed for additional storage, seating or design items. With such an affordable price, you will be amazed by how much you get with the Adobe Full Metal Loft Bed by DHP.
Compare with similar items
DHP Studio Loft Bunk Bed Over Desk and Bookcase with Metal Frame, Twin, Gray
New Full Over Loft Black Metal Framed Bed
WE Furniture Full Size Metal Loft Bed, Back
Coaster Fine Furniture 460023 Loft Bed with Workstation, Black Finish
DHP Screen Loft Metal Bunk Bed with Desk and Ladder, Space-Saving Design, Silver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Rosenbridge Sales||Amazon.com||EWorld Furniture||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||80 x 57.5 x 72 in||77.5 x 57 x 74 in||55 x 80 x 71 in||79 x 55 x 71 in||5.5 x 74.5 x 63 in||77.5 x 41 x 72 in|
|Size||Full||Twin||80Wx55Dx71T||71" x 55" x 79"||twin||Twin|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This was one of the few loft beds that I was able to find rated for adult size weight limits, and according to the manufacturer's website, the bed is rated to a maximum weight of 300 pounds. The instructions were relatively easy to follow, and we did not have issues with missing pieces or poor packaging. My husband and I were able to easily assemble the bedframe and desk components, place the mattress, and make the bed in less than 2 hours. While the bed does have a bit of "shake" when climbing up and down, both my husband and I both took turns climbing up and down into the bed and laying there without any concerns about stability. The desk is well-sized and tall enough to allow an executive style desk chair to slide fully underneath it (arms and all), and my tall husband was able to sit at the desk comfortably with plenty of head room.
Some things that we have noticed over the past week that my son has been using the bed:
1. Despite good room lighting, the desk area is dark and will require a desk light to allow for an adequate work environment.
2. If your child does not like climbing in and out of bed in a completely dark room, it will be nearly impossible for him/her to access a wall switch for the room light from bed. We installed a desk lamp with a clip on the bedrail facing the room, so our son is able to turn on this light prior to climbing into bed, turn off the general room light, and then climb into bed with the light from the clip lamp.
3. Obviously, a bedside table is not usable, and our son found that he missed having a place to sit a book when he was reading prior to going to sleep, to put his glasses after getting into bed, etc. The bed manufacturer highly discourages hanging anything from the side of the bed due to the risk of strangulation, so we used Command hooks to attach a couple of small wire baskets to the wall above the head of the bed to allow him a place to put small odds and ends.
4. The bed is definitely much easier to make if you can keep walking space at both the head and foot of the bed, enough to use a step ladder to stand on while placing the fitted sheet and tucking in the top sheet/blankets.
5. While you will need a full size fitted bottom sheet, twin size flat top sheets and comforters are the perfect size because of the lack of room for draping.