DHP Lodge Convertible Futon Couch Bed with Microfiber Upholstery and Wood Legs - Black
|Form Factor||Sofa bed|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||66.5 x 33 x 30 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The DHP Lodge Futon is perfectly sized for small spaces and the simple yet unique contemporary design lends a relaxed and sophisticated look
- The lush microfiber upholstery, extra-padded seats, and tufted upholstery, make it an ideal couch or bed for any room décor and easy to clean
- A multi-position back makes it easy to convert this sofa from sitting and lounging to a comfortable sleeper bed
- Besides the sleek, space-saving design, it’s also amazingly simple to assemble with no tools required and comes in one convenient box
- Maximize your space with functionality, style, and comfort with the DHP Lodge Futon. Set up this futon in minutes—everything you need is inside the box. Once assembled, this futon couch measures 71.5"L x 35"W x 32"H. The sleeping dimensions are 39" D x 71.5"W x 14.5” H. Futon Mattress Thickness-7 inch
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Dorel Home Products is committed to providing unique and functional furniture pieces at affordable prices. The DHP Lodge Futon is perfectly sized for small spaces and the simple yet unique contemporary design lends a relaxed and sophisticated look. The lush microfiber upholstery, extra-padded seats, and tufted upholstery, make it an ideal couch or bed for any room décor and easy to clean. A multi-position back makes it easy to convert this sofa from sitting and lounging to a comfortable sleeper bed. Besides the sleek, space-saving design, it’s also amazingly simple to assemble with no tools required and comes in one convenient box. Maximize your space with functionality, style, and comfort with the DHP Lodge Futon. Set up this futon in minutes—everything you need is inside the box. Once assembled, this futon couch measures 71.5"L x 35"W x 32"H. The sleeping dimensions are 39" D x 71.5"W x 14.5” H.
Compare with similar items
Best Choice Products Convertible Lounge Futon Sofa Bed w/Adjustable Back, Sturdy Wood Frame, Faux Leather, Tufted Design - Black
DHP Dillan Convertible Futon with Microfiber Upholstery, Grey
Mainstay.. Metal Arm Futon with 6" Mattress, (1, Black)
Novogratz Brittany Sofa Futon - Premium Upholstery and Wooden Legs - Navy Blue
Dorel Home Products Kebo Futon, Black
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||BestChoiceproducts||Amazon.com||EWALMA STORE||Amazon.com||USA Trending Goods|
|Are batteries included?||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Are batteries required?||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Is Assembly Required?||No||Yes||No||Yes||No||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||66.5 x 33 x 30 inches||69 x 33 x 30 inches||30 x 69 x 29 inches||77 x 35 x 34 inches||81.5 x 34.5 x 31.5 inches||69 x 32 x 28 inches|
|Item Weight||51.00 lbs||68.00 lbs||—||—||84.00 lbs||69.50 lbs|
|Material||Microfiber||PU Leather Wood||Fabric||Metal||Fabric||Wood|
|Number of Drawers||0||—||0||—||—||—|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At 138.00 this is for sure a 4 star item. It seems several of the people that had an issue , from my perspective, were rating an item that cost 500.00 or more. Yes I agree at 500.00 this is a 1 star item. Will it hold up 5 years, probably not. Can it break if a 250lb or more person plops down on it, yes probably. Can I being 5' 10" and 160lbs sit, sleep(once in awhile) and plop down on it, absolutely.
For my 17 year old kids room it's great. He loves it because it's so small. One of the reason many people did not like it.
1) NOT a bed to sleep on every night, it's not priced that way either.
2) NOT for the popular college dorm room - but fine for the kids that don't have many visitors
3) NOT for the living room or your family gathering place
4) NOT if you want a medium to large futon
5) NOT if you want a really thick cushion.
6) NOT if you want something that will last 5 years, come on its 138.00 shipped!
7) NOT for an adult couple to ever try to sleep on, maybe a single adult for one night.
8) NOT if you want something super comfortable.
9) NOT if you have more money to spend, at 350.00-450.00 you can get 10 times the futon just by looking around here on Amazon and getting the true futon mattress and frame separately.
1) YES if you have a kid that does not have a lot of dorm guests and it is secondary seating
2) Yes for the once in awhile sleep over
3) YES for the middle school to younger kids
4) Yes for the people that need something SMALL to fit in their rooms
5) YES for the people that understand 138.00 gets you what it gets you, a throw away item after a few years.
6) YES for people that will seldom use the futon and just need a place for rare sleepovers
7) YES for a transitional piece of furniture while you decide on your permanent furniture, than relegate it to the kids to destroy.
8) YES if you only have 138.00 to spend. NOTHING at this price point exists let alone at this size and quality that includes both the stand and cushion(this cushion is permanently attached so for me it is not a true futon).
It is what it is. A cheap piece of furniture that is the quality one would expect for 138.00 SHIPPED. At 200.00 I would pass on it, at 175.00 I would think long and hard, at 138.00 I would and did jump on it and I am glad I did!
It looks attractive in my guest room but it's like sitting on a board. Very thin cushion.
I Bought it for my guest room.
If you don't want your guests to stay long then this is the futon you need.
My mother always said that fish and guest smell after two days.😈
By J. washington on October 2, 2016
It's a bit smaller than what I thought, somewhat the size of a loveseat. Two adults can sit on it kind of comfortably, but I don't believe an adult would be able to sleep on it without having part of his/her body hanging out. The material of the futon itself seems nice, although it is not super comfortable. For me and my roommate, this futon fits its purpose and it is exactly what we were looking for when we bought it: it's cheap, we can seat on it, it seems sturdy and durable (so far) and somewhat comfy, easy to handle and set up, and it has a nice color. For that, we review it as a 5-star. If you're looking for comfortability and/or as a possible bed for guests, then I do not recommend this futon. If you're a college student or just got your first job (like us!) and need some cute, inexpensive furniture for your place, then I highly recommend it.
By Vintage Reviews on April 29, 2017
1.) Comes in a single long box and the legs are zippered into a section within the frame.
2.) Legs are easy to screw in and seem pretty sturdy. No other assembly required.
3.) Pad is not a cushion...it's a pad. This isn't particularly comfortable to sit on, and for sure wouldn't be comfortable to sleep on. However, for extra seating or as I'm using it as seating in my home office, this should suffice.
Overall, not bad for $100 and fills a need, nothing more. Only giving 4 stars as the pad could be much better for very little extra manufacturing cost.