Dimples Excel Mosquito Net for Single Camping Bed - 250 Holes per Square Inch, Compact and Lightweight
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GENEROUS SPACE BUT SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT: Asymmetric style design maximizes coverage with minimum weight and packaged size. 220 cm (Length) x 120 cm (Width) x 100 cm (Height). The net is designed so that the bottom part is placed under your sleeping mat.
- FITS CARRY-ON LUGGAGE & KID-FRIENDLY WEIGHT：It only weighs 6 oz (170 g) and can be folded into a practical 10x13cm (4"x5") pocket. This mosquito tent fits easily into your backpack and carry-on boarding luggage. Your kids can easily carry, set up and fold it all by themselves when they go to scouts.
- TINIEST HOLE (250 HOLES/INCH2): The net is very fine and tightly woven. Ultra-fine mesh – 250mesh（number of holes） per Square Inch. Grey color mesh absorbs much less heat and offers good airflow and higher visibility than black mesh.
- FRIENDLY DESIGN & 4 STAKES (TENT PEGS) INCLUDED：The asymmetric shape means the apex of the pyramid is closer to the head end for a more usable headroom. Colored tapes at each corner and a single suspension point ensure easy setup. Includes 4 Stakes to fasten the net corners to the ground.
- PEACEFUL NIGHTS THE NATURAL WAY: Dimples Excel net is made of 100% multi-filament polyester REACH compliant materials. Designed for maximum resistance against bursting, each net is strong & stretchy for your comfort.
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Dimples Excel Sleeping Net is ultra-light, compact, and perfect for travel outdoor.
The net mesh also allows for good airflow and visibility. Great for single camping bed.
Adjustable 3 meters long cord that can be attached between the loop of the net and the tree branch. Large space make you feel more comfortable when you inside the net.
Effective to Protect You
- Dimples Excel single netting comes with super fine mesh (about 250 holes per inch). It is ultra-effective at keeping them always from the body.
- It will be a good salvation to take with you when you are out in the summer day
- GRAY COLOR: Compared with other dark colors, gray net has a higher visibility and absorbs much less heat than black during hot weather.
- GENEROUS SPACE: Our model, 6 feet man, can definitely sleep with no problem of shifting from side to side while inside. Dimples Excel net is better air flow. With breathable mesh construction, the netting provides ample ventilation, as well as full visibility.
Give You a Wonderful Customer Experience
Super Compact & Portable
Adjustable Cord & Our Promise
WHY CHOOSE GREY NET?
Compared with other dark colors, grey one has a higher visibility and absorbs much less heat than black during hot weather.
Mesh: 250 Mesh Per Square Inch
Material: 100% multi-filament polyester
-Light and compact
-GREY mesh netting offers higher visibility
-Finely woven multifilament polyester
-250 holes per square inch hexagonal mesh
-With 3 meters cord, height is easily adjustable
-Asymmetrical hanging point gives practical headroom
-Color coded corners for easy set up
-Tuck-in sides offer extra protection
-Comes packaged in its own stuff sack
1 x Net for Single Bed
1 x Stuff Sack
Dimples Excel takes pride in delivering top quality products and are proud to offer 90 day money back guarantee in case you are not 100% satisfied and wish to return the product for ANY reason. On top of that we also offer you a LIFETIME WARRANTY. Click add to cart now.
Dimples Excel is a registered trademark protected by Trademark Law.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A few important notes to keep in mind:
1. The pegs it comes with are garbage. Make sure to bring four of your own.
2. It only works correctly if it is hung from the right height. Since I was sleeping under a tarp, I found that extending my trekking poles to the maximum 54 inches before stringing up the tarp was the perfect height for the mosquito net. Any lower and it will sag and rest on your forehead or even your face.
3. If you set up camp in grass, the grass will hold up the bottom of the net and prevent it from working properly. There was only one night that I camped in a grassy spot, and I got a few stray bugs: moths, beatles, and such. I had to put heavy objects on the fringe of the net to hold it close to the ground as the grass was keeping it up off the ground.