4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
DIRECTV ASL-1 SWM Alignment Signal Locator Tool for ACCUTRAC DIGISAT SAT METER
|Price:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping|
- FOR LEGACY SATELLITE METERS ( ACCUTRAC SERIES, DIGISAT)
- 21 VOLTS POWER SUPPLY NEEDS TO BE CONNECTED TO TOOL TO POWER UP LNBF
- 2 PORTS TO ALIGN SATELLITE 101 & 119
- DC POWER IN PORT, DC POWER OUT PORT 18V
- ODU CONNECTION PORT
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Digital Satellite Signal Level Meter for Dish Network Directv FTA
SATlink WS-6906 3.5 - Inch DVB-S FTA Data Digital Satellite Signal Finder Meter
SATLINK WS-6916 DVB-S/S2 HD Digital Satellite TV Finder with MPEG-2/MPEG-4, Digital Satellite Signal Finder Meter, Black
DirecTv MSPLIT4R1-03 Approved WNC 4-Way Wide Band SWM Splitter
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$0.99|
|Sold By||SATELIZ INC||Satellite Oasis||Radioddity||Radioddity||Phat Satellite|
THIS SALE IS FOR A NEW DIRECTV ASL-1 SWM Alignment Signal Locator Tool for ACCUTRAC, DIGISAT SATELLITE LEGACY METER. The ASL-1 allows you to use "legacy meters" (all satellite meters that are not "SWM" compatible) to peak (aim) a SWM system, such as a system with a SL3S SWM or a SL5S SWM LNB. Note that a SWM-PI 21 VOLTS POWER SUPPLY is required, even if the legacy meter provides LNB power.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A couple tips tho for those that are not familiar with this switch, the wiring goes as follows:
ODU Connection: This should be connected to the LNB on the satellite dish.
18 VDC Out: Not used
DC Power In: This should go to your DirecTV 21V Power Inserter
119WL Skew & 101 WL Alignment: These are connected one at a time to your signal meter. Hook up to the 119 port when you are aligning to the 119 satellite and then connect to the 101 port when you are aligning to the 101 satellite.