- File Size: 119716 KB
- Print Length: 193 pages
- Publisher: Adams Media (January 7, 2020)
- Publication Date: January 7, 2020
- Sold by: Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07TH9KK6D
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,089 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$19.99|
Save $5.00 (25%)
Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price set by seller.
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
The DIRTY, LAZY, KETO Cookbook: Bend the Rules to Lose the Weight! Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Publisher
Fast Two-Step Pizza
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- For the crust, mix eggs and 11⁄2 cups of mozzarella cheese in a medium bowl. Stir thoroughly.
- Spread egg batter on baking sheet, creating one large pizza crust or two smaller ones.
- Bake 15 minutes until crust is golden and firm. Remove and let cool.
- Raise the oven temperature to 450°F.
- For the toppings, spread tomato paste on crust and sprinkle oregano on top. Top with even layer of mozzarella cheese and evenly distribute pepperoni.
- Bake 5–10 minutes until cheese starts to turn golden.
- Remove from oven and serve right away.
- 4 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups shredded whole milk mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 ¼ cups shredded whole milk mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni
“Stephanie Laska’s results speak for themselves. If you’re ready to ‘go keto’ but need help along the way (and who doesn’t), this book is your go-to guide.”
—Chris Guillebeau, New York Times bestselling author of Side Hustle and The $100 Startup
“As a board-certified obesity medicine specialist, I endeavor to keep my finger on the pulse of current dietary and weight loss trends.…Stephanie GETS IT! It is obvious to me that she has done her homework.…She has forged for herself better health and a better life and is providing tools for others to do the same.”
—Michael W. Jones, DO, MBA, FAAFP, medical bariatrician
“By writing The DIRTY, LAZY, KETO Cookbook, Stephanie and William Laska created a gem. Keto dieters rejoice! No more confusing information and no more guessing games. Expect to have fun and lose weight with this book.”
—Nordine Zouareg, international fitness & wellness expert, former Mr. Universe, and author of InnerFitness: 5 Steps to Eliminating Inner Conflict and Creating Inner Peace
“Stephanie and William Laska have written a cookbook that you will find yourself using every day and is sure to be a godsend in helping you succeed on a low-carb lifestyle.…The recipes taste terrific and are simple to make. They also recognize that some of us have different needs by providing an easy-to-use categorization system that identifies things like budget-friendly or high-volume dishes. Where has this cookbook been all my life?”
—Dr. Tamara Sniezek, professor of sociology and cohost of the DIRTY, LAZY, Girl podcast
“Don’t cheat yourself, treat yourself to something delicious and nutritious in this amazing cookbook that can also aid in losing weight.”
—Black Ruby Magazine
“This homey collection has plenty of accessible, tasty dishes.“
“For all its popularity and success, the keto diet is a major commitment and can be difficult to sustain. But, do it a little dirty. Do it a little lazy. Do it Stephanie’s way and you just may reach your weight loss goals more easily than anticipated.”
“Detailed instructions and recipes for you to kinda-sorta follow the keto diet but still live your life and enjoy the foods you love—all while making weight loss a very real possibility.”
About the Author
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And did Stephanie not look phenomenal on the Today show!!!! Wowsers! She looked absolutely beautiful and fit! Keto on that is Dirty Lazy!
You will not regret buying this book! Lazy Keto rules! woo-hoo!
I can't wait for her next cookbook! ;o)