DISCONTINUED (Old Version) - DockATot Deluxe Dock (Silver Lining)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- REINVENTS THE WOMB: DockATot has been designed to offer a snug and soothing environment for babies. Many babies prefer a nurturing, cozy surrounding that mimics the mother’s womb.
- FACILITATES TUMMY TIME: DockATot is the ideal spot to have tummy time with your little one. When baby is awake and ready to play with you, the rounded sides help to prop up your baby when placed under his/her arms. Tummy time can help babies develop neck strength and motor skills. It is important to closely supervise your baby during tummy time.
- PROVIDES A COMFORTABLE MICROCLIMATE: DockATot is made in the EU with OEKO-TEX certified fabrics that do not harbor heat. This ensures that the micro-climate (space directly affecting their surroundings) is the best possible for baby.
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY: The DockATot is an ideal travel companion for moms with babies and toddlers, as it maintains familiarity in a new environment. We offer stylish and functional Travel Bags to help keep your dock protected while on the go.
- IDEAL FOR CO-SLEEPING/BED SHARING: With rounded sides, the DockATot helps create a barrier between baby and parents to give your child their own cozy space. When used in an adult bed properly, DockATot offers a better way to co-sleep.
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Deluxe+ Dock is the ultimate docking station for your baby ages 0-8 months old. Multifunctional and multitasking, the DockATot Deluxe+ offers a safe and comfy spot that lets baby rest, lounge, play, cuddle, do tummy time and get diaper changes.
Deluxe+ docks are lightweight and portable, allowing for easy travel. Additional covers are available for purchase to match your mood, room and style.
Designed with love in Sweden and made in Europe. All filling materials are sourced from world-leading suppliers with hygienic and non-toxic properties.
0-8M, Stage 1, 5-22 lbs
18 inches wide x 29-34 inches long [29 inches with clasps closed and 34 inches with clasps open]
Weight (excl. packaging): 3.0 lbs
Weight (incl. packaging): 3.6 lbs
Testing and Certification:
DockATot has received the following certifications in the U.S. and E.U.:
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certified (EU)
- All components are Intertek tested and proven free from harmful substances
- US CPSIA 2008 compliant
- 16 CRF 1632 flammability test compliant
- Free from phthalates
- Free from heavy metals
- 16 CFR 1500.50 small parts and use & abuse test compliant
- ASTM F-963-11 compliant
- California Bulletins 116 and 117 flammability test compliant
- California Proposition 65 compliant
- Resistant to ignition according to BS5852 (UK)
- Both pad and tube have great air-permeability and comply with BS4578
667 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 667 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The problem (Aside from taking it apart to clean and trying to stuff it all back together again) is that my daughter who is now 8 mos will not sleep in anything but this. SO I guess I created an addiction or sleeping aid of sorts that was unforeseen. This may not be a cure all for everyone but the darn near 200 bucks saved my sanity.
I will also add that my daughter would drool/sweat a lot and I would clean this thing weekly. It reached a point that the pad even after cleaning it was stained dark (not sure it was mold exactly) but would be great if I could have bought another pad or if they can vapor lock those pads somehow to prevent what may be mold (But maybe not).
I have a 4 month old, who up until today, napped exclusively on my chest. We've owned the dockatot for about a month. It didn't seem to make a difference until now. We just took her from San Francisco to Toronto to visit grandparents. Being really turned off to overpacking, we decided with the dockatot vs the pack n play. Couldn't be happier with the decision. All it took was some gentle no-tears sleep training, she took 3 naps in a row in her dockatot. And given that she's got mild plagiocephaly from refusing to turn her head when sleeping in her crib at night, the dockatot is the perfect SUPERVISED "nap positioner" (see attached image) - yes its breathable, but why take the risk. I never thought I'd see the day I could get my little girl to sleep on the side of her head, but TA DA, here we are! This thing is a godsend for us. While I realize this won't work for every baby, but if you were as desperate as my bladder is during every nap time, give this a shot.
PS. My daughter is 4 months old, super active kicker, 60th percentile for length, so we open the buckle at the bottom, and she's happy as a clam.