Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 960 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,046 reviews
on December 22, 2016
It's a shame that Disney Infinity is shutting down but this was a really great car kit. At the time there weren't that many female characters so a female car was really cool for my daughter to play with.
on October 28, 2016
Although my daughter loves everything Frozen and she did love these figures, it is a shame that these figures can only be used in Toy Box on Disney Infinity. Anna has a fun pick axe ability, and Elsa has a frozen ball ability. It would have been fun to see these two have their own story and world to play through as I think it would have been pretty awesome, considering what has been done by Disney Infinity already! If your kids are happy playing in Toy Box and love Frozen, then a must have, otherwise I would buy something that has a story instead!
on November 1, 2016
My 7 & 8 year old daughters cannot get enough of Disney Infinity. They love these characters and are so sad that Disney is discontinuing the product line. This is only a toy box pack, not a playset.
on March 18, 2017
Great product! My 7 year old and 4 year old love Disney Infinity! These arrived just as listed in their original package. Very happy kids!
on May 12, 2015
My four year old loves Buzz so we had to get this for him. I wish that Disney could have made the Infinity and Infinity 2.0 play sets be compatible. All of the characters cross over but you have to play the play set on the software it is tied to. With the era of downloadable content I would think you should be able to download updates or patches so that all of the Infinity content would run on the current software but I am just being picky. The play set is pretty fun for the kids and easy enough for my four year old to get around but still has enough challenges to keep my 10 year old entertained. I think most families with children will find this pack to be very fun.
on October 21, 2015
This set started out pretty fun and interesting - any set that has characters armed with guns immediately makes them exponentially more exciting to me (which is strange considering that I'm not a gun person in real life and don't enjoy gory 1st person shooter games). That said, this pack got pretty dull pretty quick. Don't get me wrong, there's TONS of areas to explore, and it's REALLY fun for a while...but then I began to feel like I was doing LITERALLY the exact same challenge multiple times to progress, which got a bit annoying, and quite frankly made me feel a bit like I was becoming amnesiac.
on June 17, 2017
It's a nice idea, but the game part does not work. Lighting and Holly do, but I wanted the whole set to work.
on June 19, 2017
Exactly as expected. Kids love playing with these figures in the game with their specific powers. Lots of laughs.
on June 9, 2015
Comes with the two figures and two discs- background and theme discs. We love the figures. Vanellope is fun. She can actually glitch THROUGH walls and hedges and solid items. Ralph is fun but somewhat hard to control with his fists slamming to the ground. We miss a lot of enemies who aren't in his direct line. I just wish I knew where to get the retro video game music (like Mario-ish). I have heard it before on YouTube so I know it's out there. I was hoping it was in this set so that's a little disappointing. This pack came with the sugar rush background and plays the sugar rush song over and over and over. My kids like it though.
on December 29, 2014
I bought a bunch of Disney Infinity stuff this Christmas and was worried that I paid a bunch of money for something my kids wouldn't really be into. However, I'm happy to say that they love this game! We live in a place where it gets REALLY cold in the winter and isn't good to be outside, so with all the options that this game has to offer, I can see them playing it for a long time.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.