- Paperback: 136 pages
- Publisher: Jabs Group, LLC, The (December 14, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0615579655
- ISBN-13: 978-0615579658
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.3 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 161 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#324,198 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #73 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Green Housecleaning
- #418 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
- #679 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Sustainable Living
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
DIY Natural Household Cleaners: How To Make Your Own Cleaners Naturally. Paperback – December 14, 2011
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
MATT AND BETSY JABS write about do-it-yourself ideas to help you save money and live healthy, sustainable lifestyles. Visit them at diyNatural.com.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
The book does have some space in the back to write your own recipes and notes but I can go to a store and buy a notebook for $1.00 for me to write notes in it.
I am very disappointed in this book and wish I could return it because it definitely is not what I thought it would be. Unless you just want the book and not look on the website, then this is for you. But if you are looking for actual recipes and want a good book, look elsewhere. Very, very, very disappointing.
The drain cleaner is the best thing I've found for clogged drains, hands down.
Everything else I've tried, floor cleaners, Windex substitutes, have all worked like a dream and they're all natural.
Most recent customer reviews
Really easy to follow and make. Wonderful book about healthy alternatives to cleaning.