Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Acoutsic Christmas Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 28, 2013
This is a treasure trove of easy and cheap ways to get everything clean, without harming the enviroment. Some of these are cleaners my grandmother and aunts usedand swore by.glad for the refresher
on April 28, 2013
Very simple to read, understand and follow the easy recipes. I have already made (and used), the DIY Laundry detergent and love it. I have also used one of the recipes for a general cleaner with only 2 ingredients and great results. I'm sure I will continue to experiment with all of the recipes over the next several months, and hopefully, save a lot of money in the process. I am also hoping that by going "green" as much as I can, my family's allergies and other minor health issues will begin to resolve.
VINE VOICEon January 7, 2016
I love this book, as I've been making an effort to eliminate horrible chemicals from my life and my house.

The drain cleaner is the best thing I've found for clogged drains, hands down.

Everything else I've tried, floor cleaners, Windex substitutes, have all worked like a dream and they're all natural.
on January 27, 2016
In my quest to go chemical free (I will never be fully chemical free) with my cleaners, this book is awesome! It provides recipes and variants for various types of cleaners from general purpose kitchen cleaners to antibacterial bathroom cleaners. What I love is these recipes result in something that smells fresh, doesn't assault my senses or choke me out of the room, and works even better than the synthetic and harmful chemicals we buy. Recommend to anyone looking to reduce their chemical load.
on July 19, 2013
Has saved me a lot of money and everything is very easy to make!!! I love that I can just walk past the laundry and cleaning aisles at the grocery store
on March 6, 2015
I have been obsessed with their website for months now. I know the book doesn't contain all of the latest updates on how to do certain things, but I am glad to have it on hand. I prefer having a blueprint handy in case the Internet goes out. :) I now make my own laundry detergent, dishwasher detergent, and a few other items.
on June 22, 2013
Over the past two years, I have been on a quest to eliminate as many chemicals from my home as possible. This book has so many "recipes" that really work & save tons of money to boot.
on November 18, 2017
Thank you we make the cleaning supplies all the time now
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 2, 2013
I am addicted to this book and their website. I wouldn't consider myself a "natural" person, but to learn how to make my own cleansers safely, easily, and save money, it was great!!!
on July 29, 2016
This book is great. Very well organized and easy to read. The smaller size makes it easier to grab and for anyone to use. Clear instructions on how to make the recipes. An awesome addition to anyone's essential oil collection!