- Paperback: 76 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (April 4, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1544849702
- ISBN-13: 978-1544849706
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,404,845 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
DIY Pain Relief: Self Massage and Stretching for Relief of Muscle Pain Paperback – April 4, 2017
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Wesley Chaplin is a licensed massage therapist that has spent 15 years studying massage and bodywork around the world. While practicing therapeutic and healing bodywork, he has spent years working with athletes, martial artists, and dancers to alleviate pain. Wes continues to help people not only through hands on work, but by also helping them learn how to relieve pain from muscular injuries.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|