- 【Buy any 2, Get 5% off】 【Buy any 3, Get 7% off】 【Buy any 4, Get 10% off】 Enter code AAAADDDD at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
DIYMAG Powerful Neodymium Disc Magnets, Strong, Permanent, Rare Earth Magnets. Fridge, DIY, Building, Scientific, Craft, and Office Magnets, 1.26”D x 1/8”H, Pack of 6
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||6|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
- DIYMAG brand neodymium magnets for science, innovation, engineering, and industry. We specialize in providing strong high-quality neodymium-iron-boron (NdFeB) magnets. Our neodymium magnets are made with the world's most advanced magnetic materials. We only sell new rare earth magnets produced under license to the highest standards.
- In addition to the DIYMAG line of permanent magnets, DIYMAG is a leading producer of magnetic products for industrial, research and engineering applications. We produce a comprehensive line of advanced permanent magnets in many stock sizes. Additionally, we can produce magnets to our customers specifications and private label these magnets.
DIYMAG Neodymium Disc Magnets - 1.26"D x 1/8"H ( 6 PCS )
- Rare earth magnets are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently made. They are amazingly powerful for their size and have innumerable uses. These disc magnets are 1.26 inch (32mm) diameter and 0.12 inch (3mm) thick. They are magnetized through the thickness. They are composed of neodymium iron boron magnetic material and are plated in nickel-copper-nickel for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Maximum working temperature is 176 F (80 C).
- These 32mm diameter Neodymium disc magnets produce an astonishing pull of 17lb and every magnet has a triple coating of nickel, copper and nickel again to prevent against corrosion. Our Neodymium magnets are commonly used in creative applications such as models and theatre design, furniture making, exhibition stands and packaging. They also have many uses in engineering and manufacturing where compact size and maximum strength are required. What's more, because of their resistance to demagnetisation they are ideal for creating a shock-absorbing or damping effect when used to repel other magnets.
How to Safely Seperate Your DIYMAG Magnets?
1. Slide one magnet off the top of the stack.
2. Once off thestack,carefully start lifting the magnet.
3. Lift the magnet to free it from the stack.
1. DO NOT attempt to pull, lift, or pry amagnet from the stack before sliding it to the side.
2. DO NOT throw away the white storage spacers.
3. DO NOT allow the magnets to snap to each other or any magnetic surface. doing so may cause magnets to break!
We never compromise on quality and all our products are performance tested using a computer controlled tensile and compression machine. The system accurately measures the weight a magnet can hold when pulled vertically and the amount of pull a magnet can exert when there is a gap or non-magnetic material between the magnet and the material it is applied to attract. Using the best technology, we make sure our customers always get the correct magnet for their application.
At DIYMAG you not only find the world's strongest magnets, we also have a large selection: Besides neodymium magnets and pot magnets for industry and handicraft you can also find magnets for office and school as well as magnetic tapes and sheets.We carry over 25 million neodymium magnets and magnetic products and are able to deliver right away and in large quantities. Our assortment is geared toward long-term availability of products, so you are able to purchase the same magnet even years later.
1. Keep away from pacemakers.
2. Powerful magnets can hurt your fingers.
3. Not for children, parental supervision required.
4. All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
5. If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 456 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyway, these work wonderfully for what I need them for. I have them holding the bottom of my shower curtain in place to stop the curtain from blowing inwards while showering. They work like a charm.
I have sensitive compasses and the magnats have to be pretty far away to not affect them.
They are fun to play with, but use one as a fridge magnet and have even more fun trying to get it back off.
I've had magnets like these in the past, and these seem to exceed the strength of those.
A couple rubs on a screwdriver shaft and it is magnetized maybe to the point of being annoying.
So yes, very strong, nice size, and I expect they will find uses other than what I bought them for.