- Save 50% on ABS CASE, 50% OFF when you purchase 1 or more ABS CASE, 50% OFF offered by YITAMOTOR. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on case， 50% off when you purchase 1 or more case， 50% off offered by YITAMOTOR. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on carry case, 50% off when you purchase 1 or more carry case, 50% off offered by YITAMOTOR. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 70% on 70% off the bag when you purchase 1 or more 70% off the bag offered by YITAMOTOR. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "DJI Mavic Pro Bundle with Shoulder Bag, Props, Car..." and save 28% off the $1,299.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
DJI Mavic Pro Bundle with Shoulder Bag, Props, Car Charger and 2 Extra Batteries
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- What's in this combo: MAVIC PRO Original Package, 2 Extra batteries, 2 Extra propellers, 1 charging hub, 1 car charger, 1 battery to power bank adaptor and a shoulder bag
- The DJI Mavic Pro folds down as small as a bottle of water, making it small enough to bring with you everywhere.New OcuSync transmission system offers up to 4.3 miles (7km) of transmission range.
- Fly at up to 40mph (64kmh) or for as long as 27-minutes.True 4K, fully stabilized ensures smooth footageActive Track, Tap Fly and other smart features make professional looking video effortless.
- Obstacle Avoidance combined with sensor redundancy increases flight safety and reliability.
- Vision positioning paired with GPS and GLONASS ensures precise positioning indoor and outdoors.Fly by Phone over Wi-Fi for even easier flight
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
The DJI Mavic Pro is a small yet powerful drone that turns the sky into your creative canvass easily
Fly for miles. From your pocket.
Inside the Mavic’s pocket-sized remote controller is DJI’s brand new OcuSync transmission technology, with a range of 4.3mi (7km) and Full HD 1080p video streaming.
No bumps and scrapes
When you know what’s in front of you, you won’t bump into it. The same is true of the Mavic. Using FlightAutonomy it can see obstacles as far away as 49ft (15m) in front, so that it can fly at up to 22mph (36kph) while avoiding the things it sees.
FlightAutonomy technology means the Mavic can hover precisely in more environments, and automatically land almost exactly where you took off.
Stay flying longer
Why fly for 10 or 15 minutes when you can fly for up to 27? With the Mavic you can.
Use every single pixel
The Mavic is the only drone of its size to carry an integrated high-precision 3-axis mechanical camera stabilization system, giving you crystal clear photos and smooth videos, without losing a single pixel.
True 4K video. No compromises.
When you have a 4K sensor, you expect 4K results without compromises. Every shot you take with the Mavic Pro can be up to 4K, captured at 30 frames per second.
Shoot like a pro. Automatically.
You will not need a film crew when you fly the Mavic because all you need is ActiveTrack. Just tell it who to track and it handles the rest, making you shoot like a pro.
Photos with altitude
Everyone loves a good photo. Whether you just want to take a snap or are building up your portfolio, the Mavic’s 12-megapixel camera with Adobe DNG RAW support is ready to shoot.
Get in the frame
Get selfies like you’ve never seen before with Gesture Mode. With the Mavic in the air pointing at you, a gesture is all it takes to take a photo.
|Item Dimensions||9.5 x 9.5 x 10.5 inches|
|Item Weight||1.64 pounds|
|Lithium Battery Voltage||25 Volts|
|Shipping Weight||8.55 pounds|
|Video Capture Resolution||4k|
The DJI Mavic Pro is a small yet powerful drone that turns the sky into your creative canvass easily and without worry, helping you make every moment an aerial moment. Its compact size hides a high degree of complexity that makes it one of DJI's most sophisticated flying cameras ever. 24 high-performance computing cores, an all-new transmission system with a 4.3mi (7km) range, 5 vision sensors, and a 4K camera stabilized by a 3-axis mechanical gimbal, are at your command with just a push of your thumb or a tap of your finger FLY FOR MILES.
Top customer reviews
- Front-facing obstacle avoidance sensors, so it doesn't smash into something going forwards (it can going backwards).
- 40 mph speed on 'sport mode'
- 4k camera. Can shoot RAW video/photos
- Comes with battery, remote and cables AND memory card (which is super nice, may want to upgrade for 4k video though as it will eat through it).
- Tiny drone, really compact, and after dealing with the larger DJI Phantom 3 series, this was a blessing (can't wait to travel with it, so much easier)
- 4 mile range is crazy, but I prefer to keep close with good LOS (line of sight)
- 27 min battery life is standard and decent. Always worth buying a backup so you can extend your flight times for more fun
- Gimbal works great. You can also cheat and use it as a steadycam for normal ground / holding it shooting.
- Props are more sophisticated than DJI Phantom series. You have to push down and twist, Phantom you just turn and they lock. Not a big issue.
- Foldable arms is genius and lends to it being super portable and compact. Bless you DJI for this design.
- Gesture control for photo is amazing function. Total selfie freaks can now rejoice.
- Tracking feature is really cool. Previously had to purchase Litchi for this kind of thing, but it's all embedded into it now.
- You can fly without the remote, just with a cell/mobile device (awesome). Or just with remote (without cell/mobile).
- Comes with actual instructions (you don't need to download PDFs of DJI website).
Hope this review was helpful. Please leave comments and I'll check them when I can.
UPDATE ### New DJI Do 4 app includes ability to record audio via your phone, also fixed wing mode, and 'find my drone' feature and 'no fly zone' map help. This app update is very helpful!
I pulled the Mavic out of the box and immediately realized how little this thing is compared to my Phantoms, it's size is definitely going to be the draw for most people (it's small enough to fit in a shoulder camera bag making it WAY more portable and comfortable to tote around than my Phantom 4). The 4 arms are all folded up into the body making it about the size of a water bottle (slightly bigger) in its portable state. Once you unfold the arms (they only unfold one way, you won't break them) it ends up being almost as big around as my Phantoms (slightly smaller) but about half as tall. When you open the arms they kinda snap into place (they don't actually "snap" but they are solidly in their open positions without any worry of them accidentally closing during flight). Holding the opened Mavic in my hands it definitely doesn't have a cheap feel to it (it better not I just payed $1000 for this little guy). It's very well built and just feels rugged. The whole thing just oozes quality (I'm not sure what the top portion and the arms are made of but the underneath belly portion is made of metal). It comes with the propellers off but putting them on is easy, and once they are on you don't have to take them off again (they fold into the body with the arms) which is AWESOME!
The camera comes with a small gimbal lock on the back of it (make sure you remove this before flying) and a clear protective "bubble" of sorts which is easy to put on and take off (I believe it can be flown with the bubble on but I'm sure there would be some kind of glare that would affect your videos and pictures, so I'll be flying with it off). The camera itself is fantastic really, easily comparable to the camera on the P4. It does have a narrower FOV but honestly the videos and pictures I took were just as good as the stuff I get with my Phantom 4 (this camera has a "tap to focus" feature which the Phantom does not have, you have to tap the screen to focus...so make sure you learn how to use that properly before trying to capture pictures or videos or you will end up with undesirable results. Another note on the camera...there is a manual zoom button on the controller (d5 button) that you press left or right to zoom the camera in or out). Also new is the "tripod" mode which you will absolutely LOVE!!! It essentially drops Mavic’s maximum speed to just 2.2 mph (3.6 km/h) and reduces the sensitivity of the control inputs, to allow for precision positioning which makes for better videos as well as to make it easier to fly indoors or in confined spaces. It's awesome and makes you look like a professional.
Now...the controller this comes with is just a dream...it's just so little and portable (I'm used the the big bulky controllers that came with my Phantoms). It has 2 fold out handles that open below the controller, when opened you can slide your cell phone up into the handles (there is a small cable that connects your phone to the controller, DJI was nice enough to include both cables (iOS and Android) in the box, so there is nothing more to buy). I think I prefer the screen below the controller like this as opposed to having it on top...definitely less glare (I was able to get my iPad mini 4 to fit and stay in the controller just fine, should work with all other ipad minis as well). The controller has a built in LCD screen which gives you all kinds of information including flight speed, distance, battery levels, altitude, GPS sattelites etc (just about everything you need to know), there are programmable buttons on the back of the remote as well as 2 wheels which are used to control the camera's position and settings during flight. (I'm not gonna go into all the buttons and settings as they are well explained in the manual. The manual has everything you need to know and is very well written and easy to follow, I suggest you read through the entire thing and learn what everything does before you make your first flight).
The battery goes right in the middle on the top of the Mavic, it easily snaps into place. It takes a little over an hour to fully charge the battery, and I got 20 minutes or so of flying time off the full charge. The battery charger has two built in USB ports which allow you to also charge your phone while you are charging your batteries and controller (cool idea).
OK...so how does this puppy fly?? Well I would have to say EXCELLENT, in GPS mode this thing literally doesn't move, it is so solid and stable...even in any kind of wind (I think it handles better than my P4) and flying it is really just as easy as my Phantoms were. The front facing obstacle avoidance works as advertised (there is NO obstacle avoidance if you are flying sideways or backwards ONLY forward) and they definitely improved on the indoor flying stability because when I hovered inside it was as if I had full GPS lock (I had zero) which is very impressive. When they say they fly themselves they aren't kidding (If you've flown Phantoms then you will feel right at home flying this little wonder...and if you've never flown any kind of GPS drone then you will be absolutely amazed at how rock solid this thing is and how easy it is to fly).
It has all kinds of different features including RTH (return to home), active track, gesture mode, tap to fly etc (I won't go into these because I think the manual will tell you everything you need to know probably better than I would explain it). I did test the gesture mode and it works as advertised, as does the active track and tap to fly. There's a WiFi mode which allows you to fly the Mavic with just your cell phone (not sure I'll use it but it's nice to have the option).
The Mavic's size is where it's at for sure. I plan on getting the case that DJI sells for storage and for transport (its about the size of a camera bag and has room for the Mavic, controller and extra batteries). I can tell you with confidence that I will be using the Mavic almost all the time over my Phantom, simply because of it's size and the fact that it shoots videos and photos just as well as the Phantom does. Being able to grab a camera sized bag and throw it over my shoulder is so much easier and more convenient than grabbing my big ol Phantom backpack. The Mavic does everything the Phantom does and might even do it better...AND it's priced less. As of writing this the Mavic's are in short supply due to heavy demand (a lot of people still waiting on their pre-orders). I think once they become readily available you will see a LOT of Phantoms going up for sale. I absolutely LOVE this thing!! Way to go DJI.
Most recent customer reviews
* It folds up into a tight little package you can store in the bag it comes with.Read more
I'm cabin crew, so all I do is travel the world.Read more