Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter" and save 58% off the $1,199.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter
|Price:||$803.75 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$395.25 (33%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Auto takeoff and auto return home with GPS technology, makes controlling easy. App enables monitoring/camera operation easy
- Capture 4K ultra HD video at 30 fps, supported resolutions include: 12.0MP (4000 x 3000) photos. The f/2.8 lens with a broad field of view delivers crisp, clear images
- Gimbal stabilization technology, along with a hover function allows you to capture smooth, clean footage while the camera is in the air
- Use DJI director software with a built-in video editor to add music, text, and more to your videos, Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual before use.
- In the Box: Aircraft Body ×1, Remote Controller ×1, Propeller Pairs ×4, Intelligent Flight, Battery ×1, Battery Charger ×1, Power Cable ×1, Manuals, Gimbal Clamp ×1, USB OTG Cable ×1, Micro USB Cable ×1, Micro SD Card ×1（16GB), Carrying Case ×1
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Visionary Intelligence Elevated Imagination
The DJI Phantom 4 is the smartest flying camera DJI has ever created. Able to fly intelligently with a tap, automatically create seamless tracking shots, fly intelligently over or around obstacles and much more. Flying has never been this easy or as much fun.
Intelligent Flight Support Systems
A dual satellite positioning system and an enhanced Vision Positioning System provides the Phantom 4 with a safer, more reliable flight experience both outdoors and indoors.
Powerful Camera Designed For The Sky
Capable of capturing 4K video at 30 frames per second and slow motion 1080p at 120 frames per second, creating impressive footage has never been so easy.
Active Camera Stabilization
A 3-axis u-frame camera stabilization system cancels out unwanted camera movements during flight.
A dual compass module and dual Inertial Measurement Unit (IMUs) greatly increases reliability.
Fly at up to 45mph with satellite and Vision Positioning support with the new Sport Mode on Phantom 4.
Phantom 3 Professional & Advanced
Phantom 3 Standard
|Created For||High-level aerial photography and cinematography||High-level aerial photography and cinematography||Beginners & First-time pilots|
|Flight Time||About 28 mins||About 23 mins||About 25 mins|
|Max. Flight Speed||20m/s||16m/s||16m/s|
|Camera Sensor||1/2.3", Effective pixels 12.4M (Total pixels 12.76M)||Sony Exmor R BSI 1/2.3", Effective pixels 12.4M (Total pixels 12.76M)||Panasonic Smart FSI 1/2.3", Effective pixels 12M (Total pixels 12M)|
|Max Transmission Distance||CE: 3500 m FCC: 5000 m (unobstructed and no interference)||CE: 3500 m FCC: 5000 m (unobstructed and no interference)||CE：500m FCC：1000m (outdoors and unobstructed)|
|Video Transmission System||Built-in DJI Lightbridge Video Downlink||Built-in DJI Lightbridge Video Downlink||Built-in DJI WiFi Video Downlink|
|Outdoors Positioning Module||GPS+GLONASS Dual Positioning Module||GPS+GLONASS Dual Positioning Module||GPS Positioning Module|
|Vision Positioning Module||✔||✔|
US DJI Warranty Services Notice
Dear DJI Creators,
To provide you with ever better service, DJI will now only provide warranty services for products purchased from Authorized Resellers. Products purchased from unauthorized Resellers are not subject to warranty services. This rule takes effect from 3 Aug 2016. Customers who have already bought DJI products will not be affected.
Before buying a DJI product, visit the official DJI website to find an authorized DJI dealer http://www.dji.com/where-to-buy where you can make your purchase.
When applying for a warranty service, the sales invoice of the product requiring warranty repair must be provided.
North America aftersales services contact email: email@example.com.
Conditions Apply. Visit the website for more details.
DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter
From the Manufacturer
VISIONARY INTELLIGENCE ELEVATED IMAGINATION The DJI Phantom 4 is the smartest flying camera DJI has ever created. Able to fly intelligently with a tap, automatically create seamless tracking shots, fly intelligently over or around obstacles and much more. Flying has never been this easy or as much fun. SENSE AND AVOID Obstacle sensors enable the Phantom 4 to sense and react to its environment. FLY WITH TAP Simply tap on the screen to fly the Phantom 4 in the direction you want. It will avoid obstacles in its path. VISUAL TRACKING Lock on to your subject and track them as they move, let Phantom 4 take care of everything. INTELLIGENT FLIGHT SUPPORT SYSTEMS A dual satellite positioning system and an enhanced Vision Positioning System provides the Phantom 4 with a safer, more reliable flight experience both outdoors and indoors. POWERFUL CAMERA DESIGNED FOR THE SKY Capable of capturing 4K video at 30 frames per second and slow motion 1080p at 120 frames per second, creating impressive footage has never been so easy. ACTIVE CAMERA STABILIZATION A 3-axis u-frame camera stabilization system cancels out unwanted camera movements during flight. EXTENDED FLIGHT TIMES Fly with confidence for 28 minutes. INTEGRATED LONG RANGE TRANSMISSION See what the camera sees in 720p HD from up to 3.1 miles (5km) away with the Phantom 4's integrated HD video downlink. Frame up your shot from far away with perfect precision. BUILT-IN REDUNDANCIES A dual compass module and dual Inertial Measurement Unit (IMUs) greatly increases reliability. ADVANCED AERODYNAMICS AND STABILITY Sleek, streamlined aerodynamics help the Phantom 4 slip more smoothly through the air. HIGH-SPEED FLIGHT Fly at up to 45mph with satellite and Vision Positioning support with the new Sport Mode on Phantom 4.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Easy to fly: the stabilization in P mode is amazing. The drone doesn't drift and has rock solid shots when hovering. A new pilot can easily pick it up and learn without the nuances and risk of a RC helicopter.
2) Smooth Cinematic Shots: I shoot in 1080P60FPS and get smooth shots not only high up, but close to the ground. You aren't limited to a camera slider, or crane, and have all the control in your hands to frame the perfect shot.
3) Raw video/pictures for good post production color correction.
4) great price for all of the features - there really is nothing better at this price point, unless you want the phantom 3 adv/pro which is about half and not much worse than the phantom 4
5) fun to fly in sport mode - it goes really fast! This is where you may actually crash it as you want to fly low and fast
6) DJI Go App records video to your device that you can edit and share in app. Great stuff. User friendly. Intuitive
7) intelligent flight modes -point of interest is great as you can control camera and distance while it orbits your shot. Way points are smooth so you can focus on getting the shot after setting your points rather than flying the craft. Active track and follow modes are in the bad section.
1) BUGS: following tradition, DJI releases a product that has significant flaws and bugs that may never be fixed - all of which they don't tell you about. So let me tell YOU what to expect before you buy it:
a) gimbal calibration bug: the gimbal will not calibrate (i experienced this) and fails at 71-72% calibration on a perfectly level surface. Eventually it calibrated and all was fine.
b) propeller warning in sport mode - this random warning told me my propellor was loose or fell off, when in reality it just triggered when I was flying in sport mode. Freaky, but no big deal.
c) horizon leveling: previous models had significant gimball drift (horizon shows at not level). So dji put another compass/IMU for reliability purposes. Once you get your horizon calibrated on a perfectly level surface, you should be fine. However, when you need to make some adjustments in app (like trimming) the horizon will change to level, but then immediately "snap" back to skewed left or right and there is nothing you can do about it. This is a problem I doubt DJI is willing to address as it was present in previous models, and is STILL present in the P4.
d) artifacts in video: DJI put a "3D smoothing" selection as on in the app for better video. It works great at night for their highly compressed video to keep things looking ok, but actually makes video quality very very very poor especially in the lower half (think low quality choppy youtube video at 240p) at day. Thankfully you can turn it off, but you STILL get artifacts in the video, but not as pronounced.
d)FPV -or first person view cuts out randomly when in clear line of sight within the advertised range, then just randomly begins again. Annoying to say the least. Previous models did not have this issue. You can improve video quality and range by reducing the quality sent to the receiver, but you sill have issues with intermittent 1 second cut outs. Luckily your video on the drone isn't affected, so its just annoying when you see it on your device.
2) camera is NOT anything professional, and 4K means nothing for image quality. There is significant image distortion at the edges of the camera, and is very 'cheap'. If you set up the wrong frame rate, and sensitivity settings, you see 'jello' image distortion in the center of the videos. I am able to see some significant chromatic aberration as well. Faint blue and brown tones are present in water videos. with all that said though, the camera does do a good job with HD video. Just don't expect professional quality. If you arent looking critically at the video, or are a complete novice, you may never notice these things. However, I do and am a little put off by it.
3)Range: Now this is in the BAD category, not because of the range, but because of the range. What? Let me explain. The advertised range is for the remote controlling the drones movements, not for the video feed part of the remote that goes to the remote. So you can 'technically' fly it very far away, but you lose video feed at half the advertised distance of the remote. This is deceptive marketing. You really only get about a mile and a half (which is plenty) rather than the 3 point whatever. Also, when DJI says it must be in 'clear line of sight' it really must be in clear line of sight or your video cuts out. You can literally be flying around a leafy tree 30 yards away, and few seconds after going behind that tree, you lose video signal. Keep line of sight, but know the limitations, especially when flying close to the ground. If you cant see it, you WILL lose video feed.
1) deceptive and flat out lies in product specs for performance
a) active track/follow just doesn't work as advertised & marketed. It just sucks unless you are moving slowly, even then you get poor shots. Dont expect to drive a car, bike, or even run sideways and have it keep you perfectly framed. It will lose you.
b) battery life is advertised as 28 minutes, yet real world will get 22-23 minutes tops (with gps off etc) With everything else on like you would actually fly it, count on about 20 minutes of real flying before you should land.
2) DJI return policy: This is critical (so don't buy from DJI to save on sales tax). I learned this the hard way. If you FLY your drone, you CANNOT return it. I get it, people are dumb and crash it and say its not their fault. But every single BUG, poor quality video, error message, etc was found out DURING FLIGHT. This is akin to a car salesman saying you cannot return your car after the test drive showed the engine was shot. Once DJI has your money, they will do everything in their power to prevent you from returning it, but they will be happy to 'repair' aka give you the same drone you just bought and deny any bugs/quality issues are real, or keep it for an unreasonable amount of time to test why it went wrong, then send it back to you in the same condition.
You cannot find out about how bad it is until you actually use it, which invalidates the return policy by DJI. Yes, if there is a defect, they will REPLACE it, but you gotta find out within less than 7 days of purchase, and actually fill out their form. They jack with you and say sorry, then don't even give you the form as an attachment. Once you go get the form on your own, you must completely fill it out and give it back, on and by the way, if you threw away the stickers they tell you to remove from packaging, or that little plastic bag that the remote came in, they WILL NOT PROCESS your refund. They do everything they can to get you to buy this drone, then do everything they can in bad faith to invalidate your rights as a consumer. Even if you start the return process, if you have not completed it within 7 days, you are OUT OF LUCK.
So what to do? Id buy the drone, but not from DJI directly. Amazon, apple store, best buy etc... When the competition catches up, I'd be looking at other drones from reputable companies. Until then, ill be flying my phantom 4.
P.S. if you want to save some money, and get about the same drone, and you aren't making 4k video (lets face it guys, most people cant even view or edit 4k video yet) I'd recommend the phantom 3 advanced, which is less than half of the Phantom 4 at the time I wrote this article. Stay informed, and know what you are getting into before you buy this. Don't believe at all the hype, and don't be scared to buy it because of the glitches and deception that DJI has. I bought this thing knowing there would be quality and bug issues and love flying it. Its just not cracked up to what it was advertised to be.
I have been flying drones for years, owned 2 of the P3's, upgraded to the P4.
On a return flight after filming some paddleboard races, the P4 became unresponsive, spinning out of control and dropped into the water 50 yards in front of me.
After linking with customer service I was asked to upload flight records, which I did.
DJI says they cant find the latest flight records, my email login and info has vanished from their records and they offered a 15% discount if I buy a new one?
My P3 operates well, this new P4 is a flawed device.
Beware and wait til they get the issues fixed
Contacted DJI customer support, sent all information they asked for and got word today that they will replace my aircraft. I'm so impressed with their response and the resolution. I can't wait to get my Phantom 4 back and go flying again. Thanks DJI!
DJI came through. They held to every single time commitment they made to me and my new drone showed up yesterday. I was a little nervous flying it at first but it came right back to me. Keep up the awesome customer service, DJI!!!!
We did a police report, supplied screenshots and worked with DJI support for over a month supplying them all they asked for (receipts, serial numbers, etc). We had to supply the screenshots of the last flight (see photos) because due to the malfunction it did not log the 1 minute flight in the "flight logs". Due to the non logging they are telling us it is a "user issue" as they can do nothing without the flight logs.
DJI solution for their known product malfunction...offer me 15% off my repurchase. Please do your research before spending 1400.00 on this product, there are 2 known issues (drop from sky without logging and fly-off's)