Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "DJI CP.PT.000342 Phantom 4 Intelligent Flight Battery" and save 55% off the $169.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
DJI CP.PT.000342 Phantom 4 Intelligent Flight Battery
|Price:||$134.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$35.00 (21%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5350mAh, 15.2V LiPo battery
- Specifically designed for the Phantom 4
- Built-in sensors and bright LEDs
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
DJI Phantom 4 - Intelligent Flight Battery
The Phantom 4 - Intelligent Flight Battery is a 5350mAh, 15.2V LiPo battery that is specifically designed for the Phantom 4, enabling optimal performance.
The battery also has built-in sensors and bright LEDs that let you know the status and remaining power of your battery in real time.
The Phantom 4 - Intelligent Flight Battery is a 5350mAh, 15.2V LiPo battery that is specifically designed for the Phantom 4, enabling optimal performance. The battery also has built-in sensors and bright LEDs that let you know the status and remaining power of your battery in real time.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In the pictures the factory shipped battery is on the right in all the photos.DJI CP.PT.000342 Phantom 4 Intelligent Flight Battery
1. Go through a lengthy online chat and upload photos and videos just to get sent an email of a laundry list of tasks you must complete - within 72 hours. Otherwise you have to start the whole process over.
2. Send them the Proof of Purchase (easy)
3. Send photos of the battery (still easy)
4. Send photos of the battery serial number (we can assume they would not believe you if you just typed the serial number into the form)
5. Send a photo of a screenshot of the battery info from their GO app (now the hassle begins, figure out how to do a screenshot on your tablet or phone, if not - just low tech it and take a separate photo of the screen)
6. Send a video of you connecting the battery to the charger and the failed charging. (Assuming you have a digital camera or smartphone and can edit a video down to a size that you can email, try connecting the battery to the charger while holding the camera. Get someone to help you and spend much time defending your purchase of an "intelligent battery". Oh... maybe I could use the video camera on the Phantom 4 to shoot the video....but, no can do.... dead battery.)
7. Then send a video of you trying to turn on the battery... while shooting the video. See procedure just mentioned.
8. Make a statement that the battery has not been involved in any rough landings or crashes. (I can understand they don't want to be taken advantage of, but, they would surely inspect the battery upon return to see if it's been physically damaged and deny your claim.)
Unlike a typical company, DJI will not issue an RA to take back the batteries and test them before sending a replacement. Then they could also see no physical damage from crashes or abuse. DJI's method is that, You The Customer, must be an un-paid employee of DJI doing quality control tests of the product and packing/shipping of their product.
Bottom Line: 2 out of 4 brand new batteries DOA.
UPDATE: Now 3 out of 7 batteries DOA. At least the QC percentage is getting better!
Eventually received replacements from DJI for the first 2 batteries. Tedious would be an understatement. Exchanged the 3rd bad battery on the spot at Best Buy after testing it in the store. I would have rather bought from Amazon but the on the spot test was prudent based on the failure rate. Anyway, I am stuck with the Phantom 4, too much invested in it. But now will only buy batteries in person, testing them at the store.
I went to fly my DJI Phantom 4 today with a battery that I purchased from you. 50% of the way through the fight, the battery status was at 54%. I got an warning : Battery Cell Broken. I immediately returned to home and attempted to land. The last 6ft in the air, the phantom lost power and took a hard landing. 10 seconds later, the phantom powered itself back on. There was minor damage to the Phantom, some plastic cover pieces came off the landing gear.
Do you cover any type of warranty on the battery? I would like a replacement, as this one is defective. I received it from you on Delivered Oct 4, 2016.