Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
DJI CP.PT.000343 Phantom Expandable Battery Charging Hub, White
|List Price:||$109.00 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$11.41 (10%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Sequentially Charge Up to 3 Batteries
- Charges Most Full Battery First
- Storage Mode Maintains 50% Charge
Frequently bought together
Compare with other unmanned aerial vehicles
This ItemDJI CP.PT.000343 Phantom Expandable Battery Charging Hub, White
|model name||Phantom||Mavic Accessories||P3 Part 15 100W Battery Charg|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The Battery Charging Hub for Phantom 4 Quadcopter from DJI is designed for use with the Phantom 4 Intelligent Flight Battery. When used with the Phantom 4 Battery Charger (available separately), it can charge up to three batteries in series. The batteries will be charged in sequence according to their power levels, starting with the battery that has the most charge. Storage Mode allows the Charging Hub to maintain a 50% charge, ensuring the voltage stays above the minimum safest level.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: After being in contact with DJIs support I am now able to draw a few conclusions.
1) DJI is not a company that I'm likely to do business with again. There seems to be a ton of problems with the P4 batteries and storage mode on the battery dock. Was planning to get a Mavic but will not deal with this company again.
2) It is ridiculous that the warranty for these very expensive batteries does not extend beyond 6 months, especially when they apparently break down so easily.
3) I would avoid using the storage mode on this device. It is probably better to just manually take care and recharge the batteries.