Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "DJI Mavic Pro" and save 32% off the $999.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
DJI Mavic Pro
|Price:||$814.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$185.00 (19%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fly for miles. From your pocket. Inside the Mavic’s pocket-sized remote controller is DJI’s brand new OcuSync transmission technology, with a range of 4.3mi (7km) and Full HD 1080p video streaming.
- No bumps and scrapes When you know what’s in front of you, you won’t bump into it. The same is true of the Mavic. Using Flight Autonomy it can see obstacles as far away as 49ft (15m) in front.
- Absolute Precision Flight Autonomy technology means the Mavic can hover precisely in more environments, and automatically land almost exactly where you took off.
- Stay flying longerWhy fly for 10 or 15 minutes when you can fly for up to 27? With the Mavic you can. Finely tuned control
- Use every single pixel The Mavic is the only drone of its size to carry an integrated high-precision 3-axis mechanical camera stabilization system.
|What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of the order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity associated with the missing item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Inside the Mavic’s pocket-sized remote controller is DJI’s brand new OcuSync transmission technology, with a range of 4.3mi (7km)*, HD 720p long range and Full HD 1080p short range video streaming.
*Unobstructed, free of interference, when FCC compliant.
NO BUMPS AND SCRAPES
An unprotected drone could hit obstacles during long distance flight or when descending from an inadequate height in Return to Home mode. The Mavic uses FlightAutonomy technology to sense obstacles up to 49ft (15m) away and allows the Mavic to bypass them or brake to hover, reducing accidents.
Satellite positioning can only help a drone hover in an unobstructed outdoor area free of interference. Without satellites, the drone will not be able to position and become susceptible to drifting. However, with forward and downward vision sensors, the Mavic can hover precisely indoors or in places without GPS.
STAY FLYING LONGER
The Mavic is only 1/6th the size of the Phantom 4 but this reduction in size doesn't mean a reduction in flight time. The Mavic actually flies much longer than you would expect from its compact size. It is capable of reaching an absolute maximum flight time of 27 minutes and a maximum distance of 8mi (13km) due to its powerful, high-efficiency motors.
USE EVERY SINGLE PIXEL
The Mavic is the only drone of its size to carry an integrated high-precision 3-axis mechanical camera stabilization system, giving you crystal clear photos and smooth videos, without losing a single pixel.
4K ULTRA HD VIDEO
Mavic supports 4K video at 30fps. No Electronic Image Stabilization is used, ensuring all footage is 4K. We have created a miniaturized, ultra-precise 3-axis gimbal for the Mavic, capable of stabilizing the camera even during high-speed motion for smooth video and sharp photos.
WAVE FOR YOUR DORNE
With the Mavic in the air pointing at you, a gesture is all it takes to snap a photo. Get selfies like you've never seen before with Mavic's Gesture Mode
FINELY TUNED CONTROL
If you are lining up a photo, or even flying indoors, you don't want to be flying too fast. Flip on Tripod Mode and every move the Mavic makes becomes slow and precise.
Stay at the same level height above the ground automatically. Don't worry about flying too low, the Mavic will keep uou at just the right height over uneven terrain.
AT YOUR COMMAND
The Mavic acts on your every instruction almost instantly. Whether you want to shoot a slow, graceful flowing shot, or get your blood pumping at 40mph (65kph) speeds in Sport Mode.
SEE THE WORLD LIKE A BIRD
See the world through the eyes of a bird when you wear the super high-quality wireless DJI Goggles.
Beginner pilots often have trouble flying in a straight line because they aren’t familiar with joysticks, which then makes shooting smooth video tricky. TapFly means you can just tap where you want to go and the Mavic will fly smoothly in that direction, so you can focus on controlling the gimbal and capturing photos and video. Flying really can be that easy.
TWO SETS OF SENSORS. TWICE AS RELIABLE
On a drone, the most likely source of a problem is a sensor not working exactly as it should. This is why the Mavic has two of each key sensor. If one goes wrong, the other kicks in to take its place.
dji mavic drone
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My mint condition Mavic randomly started having a gimbal error - which after googling, showed to be a VERY common problem. DJI initially tried to charge me for this, which I fought vigorously. After "review" they agreed to drop the charge.
My 5D button on the Mavic controller also fell off. Again after googling, HUNDREDS of people had this same issue. DJI refused to fix it under warranty despite this being a common defect. They want to charge me $75 for popping a poorly made button back into place, when its THEIR fault.
This is absolutely unacceptable, but sadly seems to be the norm for DJI. Their customer service reps don't seem to care at all. Weeks later I still don't have my Mavic back...
- Front-facing obstacle avoidance sensors, so it doesn't smash into something going forwards (it can going backwards).
- 40 mph speed on 'sport mode'
- 4k camera. Can shoot RAW video/photos
- Comes with battery, remote and cables AND memory card (which is super nice, may want to upgrade for 4k video though as it will eat through it).
- Tiny drone, really compact, and after dealing with the larger DJI Phantom 3 series, this was a blessing (can't wait to travel with it, so much easier)
- 4 mile range is crazy, but I prefer to keep close with good LOS (line of sight)
- 27 min battery life is standard and decent. Always worth buying a backup so you can extend your flight times for more fun
- Gimbal works great. You can also cheat and use it as a steadycam for normal ground / holding it shooting.
- Props are more sophisticated than DJI Phantom series. You have to push down and twist, Phantom you just turn and they lock. Not a big issue.
- Foldable arms is genius and lends to it being super portable and compact. Bless you DJI for this design.
- Gesture control for photo is amazing function. Total selfie freaks can now rejoice.
- Tracking feature is really cool. Previously had to purchase Litchi for this kind of thing, but it's all embedded into it now.
- You can fly without the remote, just with a cell/mobile device (awesome). Or just with remote (without cell/mobile).
- Comes with actual instructions (you don't need to download PDFs of DJI website).
Hope this review was helpful. Please leave comments and I'll check them when I can.
UPDATE ### New DJI Do 4 app includes ability to record audio via your phone, also fixed wing mode, and 'find my drone' feature and 'no fly zone' map help. This app update is very helpful!