Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "DJI Mavic Pro" and save 31% off the $999.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
DJI Mavic Pro
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fly for miles. From your pocket. Inside the Mavic’s pocket-sized remote controller is DJI’s brand new OcuSync transmission technology, with a range of 4.3mi (7km) and Full HD 1080p video streaming.
- No bumps and scrapes When you know what’s in front of you, you won’t bump into it. The same is true of the Mavic. Using Flight Autonomy it can see obstacles as far away as 49ft (15m) in front.
- Absolute Precision Flight Autonomy technology means the Mavic can hover precisely in more environments, and automatically land almost exactly where you took off.
- Stay flying longerWhy fly for 10 or 15 minutes when you can fly for up to 27? With the Mavic you can. Finely tuned control
- Use every single pixel The Mavic is the only drone of its size to carry an integrated high-precision 3-axis mechanical camera stabilization system.
|What you need to know – This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. When your order ships, Amazon will scan the serial number and add it to the history of this order. Should the item go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases, preventing fraudulent use or reselling of the item. There is no action required from you and the serial number will only be used to prevent fraudulent activity of the missing item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
dji mavic drone
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Front-facing obstacle avoidance sensors, so it doesn't smash into something going forwards (it can going backwards).
- 40 mph speed on 'sport mode'
- 4k camera. Can shoot RAW video/photos
- Comes with battery, remote and cables AND memory card (which is super nice, may want to upgrade for 4k video though as it will eat through it).
- Tiny drone, really compact, and after dealing with the larger DJI Phantom 3 series, this was a blessing (can't wait to travel with it, so much easier)
- 4 mile range is crazy, but I prefer to keep close with good LOS (line of sight)
- 27 min battery life is standard and decent. Always worth buying a backup so you can extend your flight times for more fun
- Gimbal works great. You can also cheat and use it as a steadycam for normal ground / holding it shooting.
- Props are more sophisticated than DJI Phantom series. You have to push down and twist, Phantom you just turn and they lock. Not a big issue.
- Foldable arms is genius and lends to it being super portable and compact. Bless you DJI for this design.
- Gesture control for photo is amazing function. Total selfie freaks can now rejoice.
- Tracking feature is really cool. Previously had to purchase Litchi for this kind of thing, but it's all embedded into it now.
- You can fly without the remote, just with a cell/mobile device (awesome). Or just with remote (without cell/mobile).
- Comes with actual instructions (you don't need to download PDFs of DJI website).
Hope this review was helpful. Please leave comments and I'll check them when I can.
UPDATE ### New DJI Do 4 app includes ability to record audio via your phone, also fixed wing mode, and 'find my drone' feature and 'no fly zone' map help. This app update is very helpful!
My mint condition Mavic randomly started having a gimbal error - which after googling, showed to be a VERY common problem. DJI initially tried to charge me for this, which I fought vigorously. After "review" they agreed to drop the charge.
My 5D button on the Mavic controller also fell off. Again after googling, HUNDREDS of people had this same issue. DJI refused to fix it under warranty despite this being a common defect. They want to charge me $75 for popping a poorly made button back into place, when its THEIR fault.
This is absolutely unacceptable, but sadly seems to be the norm for DJI. Their customer service reps don't seem to care at all. Weeks later I still don't have my Mavic back...
Most recent customer reviews
Picture quality great. Super steady even in the wind.
I just want to say something that Amazon is not going to like, which is trust me, just wait...Read more