Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "DJI Mavic Pro" and save 23% off the $999.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
DJI Mavic Pro
|Price:||$924.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$74.01 (7%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The DJI Mavic Pro folds down as small as a bottle of water, making it small enough to bring with you everywhere.
- New OcuSync transmission system offers up to 4.3 miles (7km) of transmission range. Fly at up to 40mph (64kmh) or for as long as 27-minutes.
- ActiveTrack, TapFly and other smart features make professional looking video effortless. True 4K, fully stabilized ensures smooth footage
- Obstacle Avoidance combined with sensor redundancy increases flight safety and reliability.
- Vision positioning paired with GPS and GLONASS ensures precise positioning indoor and outdoors.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Wherever You Go The DJI Mavic Pro is a small yet powerful drone that turns the sky into your creative canvass easily and without worry, helping you make every moment an aerial moment. Its compact size hides a high degree of complexity that makes it one of DJI’s most sophisticated flying cameras ever. 24 high-performance computing cores, an all-new transmission system with a 4.3mi (7Km) range, 4 vision sensors, and a 4K camera stabilized by a 3-axis mechanical gimbal, are at your command with just a push of your thumb or a tap of your finger. POWERFUL Fly for miles. From your pocket. Inside the Mavic’s pocket-sized remote controller is DJI’s brand new OcuSync transmission technology, with a range of 4.3mi (7km) and Full HD 1080p video streaming. No bumps and scrapes When you know what’s in front of you, you won’t bump into it. The same is true of the Mavic. Using Flight Autonomy it can see obstacles as far away as 49ft (15m) in front, so that it can fly at up to 22mph (36kph) while avoiding the things it sees. Absolute Precision Flight Autonomy technology means the Mavic can hover precisely in more environments, and automatically land almost exactly where you took off. Stay flying longer Why fly for 10 or 15 minutes when you can fly for up to 27? With the Mavic you can. Use every single pixel The Mavic is the only drone of its size to carry an integrated high-precision 3-axis mechanical camera stabilization system, giving you crystal clear photos and smooth videos, without losing a single pixel.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Front-facing obstacle avoidance sensors, so it doesn't smash into something going forwards (it can going backwards).
- 40 mph speed on 'sport mode'
- 4k camera. Can shoot RAW video/photos
- Comes with battery, remote and cables AND memory card (which is super nice, may want to upgrade for 4k video though as it will eat through it).
- Tiny drone, really compact, and after dealing with the larger DJI Phantom 3 series, this was a blessing (can't wait to travel with it, so much easier)
- 4 mile range is crazy, but I prefer to keep close with good LOS (line of sight)
- 27 min battery life is standard and decent. Always worth buying a backup so you can extend your flight times for more fun
- Gimbal works great. You can also cheat and use it as a steadycam for normal ground / holding it shooting.
- Props are more sophisticated than DJI Phantom series. You have to push down and twist, Phantom you just turn and they lock. Not a big issue.
- Foldable arms is genius and lends to it being super portable and compact. Bless you DJI for this design.
- Gesture control for photo is amazing function. Total selfie freaks can now rejoice.
- Tracking feature is really cool. Previously had to purchase Litchi for this kind of thing, but it's all embedded into it now.
- You can fly without the remote, just with a cell/mobile device (awesome). Or just with remote (without cell/mobile).
- Comes with actual instructions (you don't need to download PDFs of DJI website).
Hope this review was helpful. Please leave comments and I'll check them when I can.
UPDATE ### New DJI Do 4 app includes ability to record audio via your phone, also fixed wing mode, and 'find my drone' feature and 'no fly zone' map help. This app update is very helpful!
Now my drone is in the repair process which I'd like to lay out for you, from my experience and from the words of DJI employees.
I sent my drone in on 4/14/2017. It wasn't received until 4/27/2017. That's 13 days just to ship it to them (have to assume at least another 10 to get it back). The damage assessment process takes 1-3 business days and the repair process takes another 15 business days. So now we're looking at a total turnaround time of at least 5 weeks. They also have no program for a loaner drone while yours is being repaired. I'm using this drone for my videography business, and I am losing money every single day it's not in my hands.
I called customer service to see my available options, and after being very polite and attempting to get in contact with a supervisor who may have some leverage, I was placed on never-ending hold, that eventually disconnected, 3 TIMES. Once I started taking names and employee numbers, they finally connected me to a supervisor (after another 40 minute hold period). After a total 2.5 hours on the phone, I was finally able to speak to the supervisor who said "Sorry, you're just going have to go through the process".
I am boiling over in anger over this. I spent $1300 on a broken product and they have the nerve to not send me a brand new one. There is not a chance that I will purchase another product from DJI, it's no secret that they are mistreating their current customers and only worried about acquiring new customers. A simple google search will should confirm my entire review, as I am not the first who has been through this mess.
Most recent customer reviews
I've had this drone for about 7 months now, and I am more than impressed with its performance.Read more
When the drone worked, it was very good.Read more
But, if something goes wrong, good luck getting through customer service.Read more