- Save 20% on Water-Resistant Rugged Compact Storage Case when you purchase 1 or more DJI Mavic Pro Quadcopter offered by SSE Photo & Video. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Black Aluminum Hardshell Carrying Case when you purchase 1 or more DJI Mavic FLY MORE COMBO Bundle offered by SSE Photo & Video. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Water Proof Rugged Compact Storage Hard Case when you purchase 1 or more DJI Mavic FLY MORE COMBO Bundle offered by SSE Photo & Video. Here's how (restrictions apply)
DJI Mavic Pro FLY MORE COMBO Collapsible Quadcopter Drone Starters Bundle
|Price:||$1,149.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fly for miles. From your pocket; Inside the Mavic's pocket-sized remote controller is DJI's brand new OcuSync transmission technology, with a range of 4.3mi (7km) and Full HD 1080p video streaming; No bumps and scrapes When you know what's in front of you, you won't bump into it. The same is true of the Mavic. Using FlightAutonomy it can see obstacles as far away as 49ft (15m) in front, so that it can fly at up to 22mph (36kph) while avoiding the things it sees.
- Absolute Precision; FlightAutonomy technology means the Mavic can hover precisely in more environments, and automatically land almost exactly where you took off. Stay flying longer; Why fly for 10 or 15 minutes when you can fly for up to 27? With the Mavic you can.
- Use every single pixel; The Mavic is the only drone of its size to carry an integrated high-precision 3-axis mechanical camera stabilization system, giving you crystal clear photos and smooth videos, without losing a single pixel. True 4K video. No compromises; When you have a 4K sensor, you expect 4K results without compromises. Every shot you take with the Mavic Pro can be up to 4K, captured at 30 frames per second.
- Photos with altitude; Everyone loves a good photo. Whether you just want to take a snap or are building up your portfolio, the Mavic's 12-megapixel camera with Adobe DNG RAW support is ready to shoot. Get in the frame; Get selfies like you've never seen before with Gesture Mode. With the Mavic in the air pointing at you, a gesture is all it takes to take a photo.
- Includes: Mavic Pro Quadcopter - Remote Controller - 3 Intelligent Flight Batteries - 5 x 8330 Folding Propellers - Gimbal Clamp - Charger - AC Power Cable - 16GB microSD Card - Micro-USB Cable - RC Cable with Lightning Connector - RC Cable with Micro-USB Connector - 2 RC Cable Slider - Charging Hub - Mavic Shoulder Bag - 32 GB Card - Landing Gear Stabilizers - Memory Card Reader - Cleaning Cloth
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Package Height||7.52 x 11.5 x 14.02 inches|
|Shipping Weight||8.3 pounds|
|Video Capture Resolution||4k|
The Mavic from DJI packs features you once thought possible only on much larger platforms into a compact quadcopter that is snappy, agile, and captures high-resolution images. The drone features an advanced flight control system that draws on a host of sensors — including a ground-facing camera, ultrasound, GPS, dual redundant IMUs, and more — to keep track of where it is flying in 3D space and even avoid collisions. The Mavic works in tandem with DJI's GO mobile app for accessing settings, getting a telemetry readout, viewing a low-latency video feed, and even editing and sharing your footage. In addition traditional joystick style controls, you can fly with simple tap-based commands, and the Mavic can even recognize gestures for the perfect selfie.
This Kit Includes:
DJI Mavic Pro Quadcopter
3 x Intelligent Flight Battery for Mavic Quadcopter
5 x 8330 Quick Release Folding Propellers for Mavic Drone
AC Power Cable for Charger
16GB microSD Card
RC Cable with Lightning Connector
RC Cable with Micro-USB Connector
2 x RC Cable Slider
Mavic Shoulder Bag
SanDisk Ultra 32GB microSDHC UHS-I Card with Adapter
Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This drone folds up so compact, it easily will slide into any backpack and most camera bags. The intelligent flight modes make it a breeze to fly even for the uncoordinated such as myself. The excellent 4k optics bring home the shot and provide impressive results. Best yet the safety features and obstacle avoidance capabilities do what they can to protect you from your own stupidity. There are of course some exceptions. See attached.
As mentioned there are exceptions and flying over water is one of them and should only be done with great care. Many of the safety features will not help, especially when launched above water. Returning to home on a boat that is no longer there will not work. I loved my DJI Mavic Pro. At least I did until I sent it for a swim. Now it is 60 ft under water. I do not recommend using this device under water, it does not float, but rather sinks rapidly. Out to attempt a dive to recover later this week. The dive attempt failed. I have since replaced the drone.
The included 16 GB micro SD card is inadequate for recording 4k video. With the stock card installed, I was only able to select 2K mode. However, I upgraded to an amazing Sandisk Extreme Plus 128GB SD card and had no issues at all and was able to record at 4k and download the video quickly to my PC with the chip removed. I recommend this micro SD card or a smaller version of the same.
With an excellent card reader such as
See the attached benchmark copying the MicroSD I am using in my Mavic Pro. With the Saicoo USB reader it is about 10x as fast as copying from the DJI directly, and 5x as fast as using a generic USB 2 reader. Even in a USB 2 port it is still 2x faster than the generic USB 2 stick reader that came bundled with a different card.
Honestly the 128GB is overkill, I was worried about the size of the 4k video files. Unfortunately there is a bit more compression used than I would have preferred so the files are not too large. Still the video comes out great.
The camera mode is able to shoot in RAW and can capture some breathtaking views. The attached represent HDR and panoramas created with minimal effort using the DJI Mavic Pro.
The ease of use with this drone is just mind blowing. It can be flown in tap to fly where you tap in the screen and it flies itself recording along the way with no effort.
I do recommend this set of ND filters as they will help reduce white blow-out on sunny days. They can stay equipped through the initialization cycle which seems to be an issue with some other options.
If you plan to fly above water I strongly recommend this device, or other efforts to make sure you can at least recover your device. The DJI insurance will not cover the drone unless you have the drone. This recovery device will pop up with a string attached to the drone should it enter the water.
I also recommend the Fly More combo as battery life is 15-20 min of flight time. It just feels very short and spare batteries are very welcome. Spare rotors are also a welcome addition.
I'm going to return it, and see what the seller gonna say.
Finally, got to their customer service after infinite waiting, since they asked for graphical evidence, here they are.
I was told to send over pictures, no one has contacted me since then. The time and effort wasted on this thing costs more than the postage now.
So I get it. I WILL PAY IT, JUST A BAD DAY.
PS: I bought another from the other seller. It is beautiful, brand new, sealed, and very helpful customer service.
Aug-29: It's been a week since the return's delivered, the refund's not issued yet. And no response to my emails.