2019 DJI Ronin-S Essentials Kit 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for Mirrorless and DSLR Cameras, Tripod, Gimbal Hook and Loop Strap, 1 Year Limited Warranty, Black(CP.RN.00000033.01)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12 x 6 x 14 inches|
|Item Weight||6.5 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ronin-S Camera Compatibility List: Canon(6D MKII; 5D MKIII, IV; EOS-1D X MKII) Nikon(D850; D5; Z7) Panasonic(GH3; GH4; GH5/5s) Sony(A7S; A7S II; A7 II; A7 RII; A7 III; A7R III; A9; A6000; A6300; A6500). More Info Please Check "Technical Specification" Section -> User Guide
- Ronin S Max Payload: 7.94 lbs. Vehicle-based Recording can Remain Stable at Up to 46.6 mph.
- Build-in High-capacity Battery Grip Offers Up to 12 Hours of Use.
- DJI 1 Year Limited Warranty
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
DJI Ronin-SC - Camera Stabilizer, 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal for DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras, Up to 4.4lbs Payload, Sony, Panasonic Lumix, Nikon, Canon, Lightweight Design, Cinematic Filming, Black
Zhiyun Weebill S [Official] 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for Cameras
DJI RSC 2 - 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for DSLR and Mirrorless Camera, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Canon, Fujifilm, 6.6 lb Payload, Foldable Design, Vertical Shooting, OLED Screen, Black
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
Overview Number of Axes: 3-Axis(Pitch, Roll, Yaw) Rotation Range: Yaw: 360°, Pitch: 280°, Roll: 360° Follow Speed: Yaw: 360°/s, Pitch: 360°/s, Roll: 360°/s Weight: 4.1 lb Demensions: 23.2 x 11.5 x 10.1" Load Capacity: 8 lb Battery: 2400 mAh Lithium-ion Battery, approx.10 hours runtime. In the box Manufacturer Accessories: 1x BG37 Grip (Built-in Battery) 1x Camera Mounting Plate 1x Lens Support Kit 1x Camera Riser 1x USB-C Cable 1x Hook-and-Loop Strap for gimbal 1x Sotrage Case 1x Extended Grip/Tripod 3x Camera Screw 1/4"-20 Additional Accessories: 1x VancityUAV Cleaning Cloth Ronin-S Camera Compatibility List Canon: 6D MKII; 5D MKIII, IV; EOS-1D X MKII Nikon: D850; D5; Z7 Panasonic: GH3; GH4; GH5/5s Sony: A7S; A7S II; A7 II; A7 RII; A7 III; A7R III; A9; A6000; A6300; A6500 All camera listed above can be physically balanced and stabilized on the Ronin-S. They also has the access to Ronin-S Control Feature for Recording, Focusing, and Zooming.(Feature may various from brands) Additional Compatibility List (no Control Feature, only balance and stable) Canon: 60D; 70D; 77D; 80D; 7D Nikion: D3/3S/3X; D4/4S; D90; D300/300S; D500; D600; D810; D5000 Series; D7000 Series Sony: A9, A7 Hasselblad: X1D
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So people out there.
1. Make sure when you are charging that the blinking LED lights will be scanning 4 bars when it is fulling charged. They will not be steady or off, they will be scanning all bars and it will be fully charged.
2. After charging and manually balancing it click on the bottom button (battery button) at the bottom of the tripod or stand. Then click on the power button halfway up. This will power the Ronin S up.
3. Before you start going through the balance sequences make sure you update the firmware even though you just DL the Ronin S App.
Hopefully, this will help. Now I am enjoying this machine, very quiet. I will give it 4 stars but not any more than that due to the hours I spent fooling around with this thing. Which after 4 hours is equivalent to about 300 dollars of my time.
The case that comes with it, although it's Styrofoam, it's more than enough for giving it protection and using it for transport. The Styrofoam case comes with a handle and an aluminum locking mechanism. The battery life is great. It easily last an entire day of constant use without charging. So, it not having separate batteries instead of having it built in to the handle itself is not so much a con since you won't be charging it often. I really love the rubber that they used around the handle and the tripod. I'm not even sure it's rubber. It feels really high quality.
They did just come out with a newer and more compact model in the Ronin-SC and with that, they've addressed some of the things that people were having gripes with with this model. But obviously with the Ronin-SC being smaller, the weight limit is much lighter and to most, that's one of the main selling points of the Ronin-S over the SC. Overall, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a gimbal with a heavy payload and not so much concerned with portability and travel. That's what the Ronin-SC is for.
FUN FACT: The shape of the battery grip is the same shape and thickness as that of a traditional samurai. Why a samurai you ask? Well it's because in Japanese, a Ronin means a "masterless samurai".
Also, it's not a great fit for a blackmagic 6k. It works with some finagling, but it's definitely not designed for it.