Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "DJI OSMO (NA) Handheld Fully Stabilized 4K 12MP Ca..." and save 49% off the $649.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
DJI OSMO (NA) Handheld Fully Stabilized 4K 12MP Camera
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4K (4096 x 2160) video at 24 or 25P
- 12MP JPEG or DNG raw sill photos
- Handle with camera and gimbal controls
- WI-FI for monitoring / remote operation
- The phone in the main picture is not included
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Item Dimensions||2.4 x 3.2 x 5.9 inches|
|Shipping Weight||2.7 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item DJI OSMO (NA) Handheld Fully Stabilized 4K 12MP Camera
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||iClik||THE BEST FOR LESS--||BLINQ||ThePixelConnection||RitzCamera||SSE Photo & Video|
|Item Dimensions||3.2 x 5.9 x 2.4 in||4.29 x 4.92 x 12.2 in||4.72 x 2.56 x 4 in||—||8.1 x 14.4 x 4 in||—|
The DJI Osmo Handheld 4K Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal is specially built for the Osmo. It can be locked to protect its inner mechanical structure when not in use. It’s capable of recording 4K video and capturing 12 megapixel still photos, with a 94°wide-angle prime lens, capturing clear and crisp images with minimal distortion. When used with the DJI GO app, you get access to intelligent shooting modes like Automatic Panorama and Timelapse. The Osmo Gimbal and Camera is not compatible with the Inspire 1. Main controls for the camera and gimbal are provided on the handle itself, including a joystick for manual pan and tilt. The Wi-Fi link allows Osmo to be tethered to a mobile device running the DJI GO iOS and Android app. The Wi-Fi features a range of up to 85, so you can operate the camera and gimbal remotely as well. The handle incorporates a joystick for panning and tilting the gimbal, also records start/stop button and a shutter button, putting the essential controls right at your fingertips. A trigger allows you to toggle modes. The camera/gimbal assembly can detach from the handle for storage or use in other applications. Remotely operate the gimbal and view a live feed using the GO App for iOS and Android. The camera system incorporates three motors to stabilize the camera and move it manually in relation to the handle. Using the handles joystick or the app, it can be panned over a 320° range, tilt down 35°, and up 135°. It can pan or tilt at a rate of up to 120° per second. Features: The handle incorporates a joystick for panning and tilting the gimbalThe essential controls right at your fingertipsThe camera/gimbal assembly can detach from the handle for storage or use in other applicationsRemotely operate the gimbal and view a live feed using the GO App for iOS and AndroidWi-Fi link in the camera allows to tether your mobile devicRosette attachment to connect the mobi
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. I've used half a dozen Osmo's and at least half of them had defects. The first one (I borrowed) worked well and I had a great time with it. The second one had a bizarre audio glitch that actually effected video (audio would record at half speed, so video had a length of black on the back-end of each clip while the audio finished playing). The first OSMO unit I bought for myself was completely defective (unusable out of the box). The replacement had a sever tilt to the horizon, requiring a minute+ long calibration every time I started the unit - but the unit quickly lost horizon again each time.
2. Audio quality is unusable. Sounds like you're recording underwater.
3. It takes a while to get the OSMO up and running....every time. When you turn on the Osmo, you have to wait for the wi-fi signal to pop up to your phone, and if you're already connected to a wi-fi signal, you'll have to go in your settings and switch to the Osmo. Then you go into the DJI Go app and HOPE that the wi-fi successfully connected so that the camera shows up on your phone. But many times I open the app and there's nothing there. So I go back into wi-fi settings, see that the OSMO is indeed connected, then re-open the DJI app - and after that little dance, the camera usually shows up. But not always. There have been several times I just couldn't get the app to work right, where I switched over to a different camera, or even my phone out of frustration and need for timeliness. The OSMO is just not reliable enough to pack as a sole camera.
4. In dim light, it's just bad. The image is very noisy and loses saturation. However, if you do have a bright light in darkness - like a spotlight - it actually works pretty good.
On the good side, in ideal lighting conditions and with a properly-working unit, the OSMO is a fun stabilized wide-angle deep-focus camera. In ideal lighting, you can even get professional looking clips. Just cross your fingers with this thing.
Also, I've had nothing but horrible experiences with DJI customer service, so like I said, cross your fingers with their hardware.
Most recent customer reviews
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE...Read more
Camera does not turn on even after 1 hour battery charging.. in process of returning an item at the moment...