Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
DJI Inspire 2 Quadcopter with CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes Licenses
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item Weight||7.6 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Cinemadng raw and Apple ProRes installed; Operating Temperature: -4° to 104° F (-20° to 40° C)
- This version of the Inspire 2 features the Cinema DNG raw and Apple ProRes codec licenses pre-installed, enabling you to record 4K and 5.2K video in these low-compression, post-friendly formats.
- Advanced obstacle sensing
- Forward and downward vision systems enable the Inspire 2 to detect obstacles up to 30 meters ahead, allowing for protected flight at up to 34 mph at a controllable attitude angle of 25°. upward-facing infrared sensors scan obstacles 16' Above, adding protection when flying in enclosed spaces. Obstacle-sensing systems are active during normal flight, RTH, and all intelligent Flight Modes.
- Spotlight Pro is a powerful tracking mode that allows even single pilots to capture complex, dramatic images. It uses advanced, visual-tracking Algorithms to lock onto a subject during flight, regardless of the direction that the Inspire 2 flies, creating shots that would once have required a dedicated camera operator. If the gimbal comes close to reaching its rotation limits, the Inspire 2 itself will rotate in the same direction without affecting flight control or the shot being captured to free up gimbal movement.
- Spotlight Pro has two shooting modes: quick Mode and composition mode. In quick Mode, select an object to begin tracking. In composition mode, select the subject and the tracking position. When the subject enters the preset tracking position, press the shortcut to begin tracking. The gimbal can be moved during shooting for composition adjustments. Spotlight Pro is available in all intelligent Flight Modes including active track, Tap fly, way point and point of interest.
- The 2-axis onboard FPV camera separates the flight view from the main Camera view, effectively giving the Inspire 2 a dedicated "tap-to-fly" Camera. Tap a point onscreen in the FPV view to set a flight route and the Inspire 2 will automatically fly along that route, leaving the pilot to focus on gimbal movement.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
In the box:
dji Inspire 2 quadcopter with cinematic and Apple prores licenses
remote control (transmitter x propeller pairs
2 x intelligent Flight battery
vision system calibration plate
3 x gimbal damper
propeller mounting plates
carrying case4 x battery insulation sticker
inspire 2 cinemadng & Apple prores license key (pre-installed)