DJI Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo Travel Bundle: Extra 2 Batteries, Professional Case and More
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Video Capture Resolution||4K|
|Optical Sensor Size||12.3MP|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 3 x 4 inches; 3 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Original Fly More Combo: Mavic Pro Platinum, Remote Controller, total 3 Intelligent Flight Batteries, 5 x 8331 Low Noise Propellers (3 Platinum + 2 Gold), Charger, Charging Hub, Shoulder Bag and more (see description)
- Extra Dealer’s Choice Accessories: Professional Mavic Pro Case, 64gb SD card with adapter, landing Gear extension legs, Sun Shade Lens Hood
- The Platinum Version reduced noise by up to 4dB* (60% Noise power) and extended flight time to 30 minutes with new FOC sinusoidal driver ECs and 8331 propellers for a quieter, more enjoyable flight experience.
- 24 high-performance computing cores, an all-new transmission system with a 4.3mi (7km) *range, 5 vision sensors, and a 4K camera stabilized by a 3-axis mechanical gimbal, are at your command with just a push of your thumb or a tap of your finger.
- Dronemanhub is top rated DJI AUTHORIZED DEALER since 2013, buy with confidence.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By crow1214 on April 26, 2019
PP4. It’s significantly quieter than the PP4. It’s much cheaper than the PP4 which means it’s also cheaper to fix. There are a lot of cool sticker / decal sets available for the Mavic so it can be customized cosmetically. A friend of mine owns both and prefers the Mavic over the PP4 for those reasons. I would recommend an aftermarket charger as the stock one in this bundle does not charge all of the batteries, it charges them one at a time which takes hours. Both cases that It comes with are nice; however, the bigger of the two cases is not big enough to carry everything so I find that I have to utilize both of the carrying cases which isn’t a big deal because they’re both small, very light, and have a shoulder strap.
Enter the Mavic Pro Platinum!
Welllll...the first time out I was flying it over a deserted soccer and softball complex when, video feed went away. Lost connection.
Slightly stressed (after my $1300 investment) I hit return to home...and it did what it was supposed to do.
Now, I have no idea why it did that because I have taken it out subsequently and flown much further and not had any issue whatsoever. It flys like a dream with superb response and incredible 4K video. Just what I was hoping for. The Fly-more Combo is the way to go, though I think I’ll look at using a backpack to transport my two drones.
Yes, there is a place in my stable for the Spark. It’s faster to set up and attracts less attention even though it is much more noisy than the MP Platinum. Both are a gas to fly in “sport mode.”
Most importantly, both are worthy additions to my photography and video productions.
I was looking forward to flying it Memorial Day weekend. Debating on returning and ordering another or making a temporary fix and wait for DJI. Probably going with the temporary fix so I don’t have to wait another week.
If you use the joystick protector, the controller will not fit in the hard case w/o trimming the foam. The 64 Gb card I got was name brand.
Everything was packed secure in the combo box.
Received email from seller yesterday and they are shipping a button out soon. Flying this drone is a blast. Plenty of videos on setting up for 1st flight.
I received the 5D button in a week and they sent a landing pad also.
It's everything you need to start flying.
The seller is excellent. Great customer service. Hope he does well in his business.
By h slem on June 6, 2018